This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Manchester City striker Enes Ünal (20) will join Valencia on loan next season with an option to buy for €40m. [DHA Spor]
I like this piece of buisness better loan for him out of the dutch league to see what he can really do

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-silva-to-sign-five-year-manchester-city-deal

Now Skysports and BBC my body is ready

View media item 2446126

I was not expecting this waking up this morning
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Bruhh wtf is going on? I remember hearing him going to Manchester but I thought it was with United :rofl:

I prefer Mendy because of needs but Bernardo Silva is definitely appreciated. He can play the RM/CAM. Silva passing the torch to Silva :pimp:

Ünal being on loan is great, still such a raw talent. I hope we can give Denayor a shot soon, I believe he can fill the CDM role too kind of like what Spurs did to Deier.

This might become a recurring theme considering the fact that United fans think they're getting everyone.

eek.gif
 at city coming in with the swoop...all the bernardo rumors were for the wrong manchester 
laugh.gif

but it might just be what trey said... united thinks everyone is going there

Last edited:
Roll your eyes all you want, it's true. I've seen you guys name just about every coveted player on the planet as a potential get this summer.

They get linked to just about everyone though,obviously some are more realistic than others but it's usually the ones that get linked for months that get discussed.

It's called silly season for a reason,things are usually taken with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Naturally the papers will link United to damn near everyone this summer because papers want to sell clicks.

The question is who Mou is ACTUALLY after.

Thought Silva would be a fit due to the Portuguese connection and his creativity but Mou shut that down after the final earlier this week,doubt anyone expected Citeh to drop CR7 $ on him

Mbappe's gonna be a Monaco veteran by the end of this summer :lol:

Last edited:
BBC confirmed Silva to Citeh, slightly salty I can't lie :lol: :smh:. Terrific signing for them and seems to be a statement of intent from Pep that they're not messing around at all this summer...

The links seemed to be strong, even to the point I thought it was the main reason James to United might be dead.

Seems City styled on MU with that one.

I don't usually bother with silly season but with Chelsea the only changes I can realistically see happening is if Costa leaves for China then a replacement for him.

1 or 2 purchases max.

Roll your eyes all you want, it's true. I've seen you guys name just about every coveted player on the planet as a potential get this summer.

Key word is potential. Because if it were Liverpool it wouldn't be the same.

Klopp is going to get the guys he believes will fit into his system. Rumor has it he has like 140m to spend, knowing him he probably won't even spend half. By the end of the summer people will say that Liverpool did nothing in comparison to the other EPL clubs. No one is going to have us in their top 4, yet we will prove everyone wrong again.

Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom