This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY ****!

If true I wish the Nacho the best of luck with West Ham 24mil is fair. I hope he continues to develop and become a really good striker with them

Last edited:
Juventus has met with Di Maria's agent today. There'll be more discussions after the game vs Cardiff. (Sky)

Oh my...

Hope Inter manage to get him

Last edited:
ABU is how United fans inflate their sense of self-importance.

Example:
United fan asks which players United will target.

Fellow United fan lists literally every big name player in the world

Trey points out that United fans think they will get everyone

United fans (ignoring the fact that 70% of this thread roots for United): "You see boys, there he is bringing up United again, ABU amirite??" *gets like 50 reps*

Last edited:
Is it a prereq to be a 'Pool fan that you have to be able to make up half-truths and run with them? I wouldn't be surprised if Trump himself is a pool fan.

The interesting thing about your story there... is you literally had no reason to chime in about United being linked to anyone anyway.

Lowkey this thread probably only has 30% United fans, the Chelsea and City fans just generally talk about their own teams which the United fans try to do as well but everyone wants to throw in their two cents about the team. Hence why it comes off as very ABU.

Last edited:
There it is again...

Case in point.

For your information, I didn't bring up United in the Bernardo Silva convo or this specific convo. Just responding to the convo at hand. But sure, "ABU" "can't keep our name out your mouth." Whatever makes you feel better buddy.

Last edited:
Kelechi Iheanacho will undergo a medical tomorrow with West Ham after Manchester City accepted a bid of £24m. [OGNigeria]
Manchester City are playing hardball with West Ham on Kelechi Iheanacho (20) and refusing to even give a price at this stage. [@ClaretandH]

"Who's this Bernard Silver guy, they should've gone for Ross Barkley Jeff, he's got top flight experiences unlike this silver fella"
View media item 2446444

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He'd absolutely say something like this but DID this fat piece of **** actually say this tho?

He'd absolutely say something like this but DID this fat piece of **** actually say this tho?

I said the same thing to myself. No way dude really said that... or did he?

Still shot paired with the quoted caption is gold. :lol:

All jokes aside I do wish at this point arsenal just finished outside of all european competitions like Chelsea did last year, so they could focus on only the league next season to see if only playing EPL games could help them win a trophy

While it might've been a factor, I don't think CL footy played that big of a role in Arsenal's woes last season.

All jokes aside I do wish at this point arsenal just finished outside of all european competitions like Chelsea did last year, so they could focus on only the league next season to see if only playing EPL games could help them win a trophy

Because Arsenal have done so great in th CL the past 10 years?

Alexis is as good as gone, Wenger still running things, Kronke don't care - Boy you better be happy Arsenal are in the Europa league, that's the only chance they have of making the Champions League the following year.

Because Arsenal have done so great in th CL the past 10 years?

Alexis is as good as gone, Wenger still running things, Kronke don't care - Boy you better be happy Arsenal are in the Europa league, that's the only chance they have of making the Champions League the following year.
How are Arsenal going to make the CL when they get eliminated from Europa in the round of 16?

Wenger is the scapegoat, but Arsenal's issues stem from Kroenke
Agreed to a point. Kroenke took over majority ownership in 2011. Arsenal haven't won the league since 2004. Wenger is as complicit as anyone with the regression of the club since the mid-00's. Both need to go and we need that crooked Russian money to flood the club and buy a quality starting 11.

Alexis is gone, Ozil is like a toss up atm, and I'd be surprised if anyone else doesn't jump ship the second they're able to. No hope for replacing Alexis, since Arsenal's future cash flow is slashed now without CL play.

Wenger is the scapegoat, but Arsenal's issues stem from Kroenke

Yea he's the root of all issues, but don't tell me Wenger is out here doing a swell job of managing. This guy should have been fired 6 years ago.

Don't say Wenger is a scapegoat, it's shared evenly between Kronk and Wenger. You're tripping trey, Wenger a scapegoat? The guy is f'ing delusional fam , the game passed him years ago blud, etc.

My inner Troopz wants to fight you now for saying such a thing :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: You guys are right

But idk, I can't help but think that if Wenger went to a club like PSG that gave him dat bag, he would flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom