This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is honestly the most interesting news of the day
lol wtf?!  
laugh.gif

I don't think anyone in here or at united thinks we are getting everyone. we all just post all the rumors. Not our fault press links us to everyone, but you ABU dudes try and turn anything into an attack

I don't think anyone in here or at united thinks we are getting everyone. we all just post all the rumors. Not our fault press links us to everyone, but you ABU dudes try and turn anything into an attack

Miss me with the victim act. You guys make this thread ABU, we just respond in kind.

How? :lol:

Personally I post all sorts of rumors I find interesting,not just United related ones and I always make sure to add supposedly or "if true" because these things are rarely ever definitive.

A lot of you just love to run with your United narratives regardless of it has any real basis or not :lol:

Last edited:
Not playing the victim at all, just correctling the stupidity spewed in this thread. You're right though, your half arsed attacks don't deserve the attention.

Silva to city is a great move.. pep gonna have him playing wingback tho.

I'll be seriously worried if Pep manages to get Bonucci like it's being rumored...

Last edited:
I don't usually bother with silly season but with Chelsea the only changes I can realistically see happening is if Costa leaves for China then a replacement for him.

1 or 2 purchases max.
No way. Need depth every where. A CB, Wing Back, CDM, Winger, Lukaku

I don't usually bother with silly season but with Chelsea the only changes I can realistically see happening is if Costa leaves for China then a replacement for him.

1 or 2 purchases max.

Conte said as much during his last pc,basically that they need to retool to challenge in Europe as well next season

Last edited:
Klopp is going to get the guys he believes will fit into his system. Rumor has it he has like 140m to spend, knowing him he probably won't even spend half. By the end of the summer people will say that Liverpool did nothing in comparison to the other EPL clubs. No one is going to have us in their top 4, yet we will prove everyone wrong again.

Book it.

So you're saying top 4 will be your best result in the league? Not backing your boys to win it all?

I think we can definitely win the league if we solidify our back line and reinforce our attack. I trust that Klopp will bring in the right guys to do so.

What I really meant by that post is that we'll probably have a quiet summer in comparison to other English clubs. Folks will confuse that for us lagging behind, but they'll be wrong to make that assumption.

Last edited:

1 or 2 purchases max.

For CB, I would like to see Conte going with Andreas Christensen first and see how does it go

Last edited:
I actually agree with you. Feel like he doesn't need a war chest to plug in the holes your team has. Only probelem I see is the players he brings in being unknowns or young and later moving. But that's almost with any club.

Cb with ake, Cahill, zouma and luiz? I think you got more pressing issues

Video of Zabaleta surprising some fans who wanted to saying goodbye to him. Really nice stuff little kid crying seeing him at the end had me 
frown.gif

EDIT: just found so back ground on the kid at the end and why he was so emotional to see Zabaleta go
 The little boy is Callum Howarth and he's got a rare heart condition. Zaba's his favourite player so Zaba went to go visit him in the hospital after having multiple open heart surgeries, a bit later on the club arranged a "one on one" training session with Zaba and got to meet the rest of the team. I think that's the last time the two met before this video!
He got to see his hero again 
frown.gif
 this is the kind of stuff football is really about

Last edited:
Smh I'm hating on man city right now. Silva is my favorite of the Monaco bunch, dude is nice

Manchester City striker Enes Ünal (20) will join Valencia on loan next season with an option to buy for €40m. [DHA Spor]

I like this piece of buisness better loan for him out of the dutch league to see what he can really do

Kelechi Iheanacho will undergo a medical tomorrow with West Ham after Manchester City accepted a bid of £24m. [OGNigeria]
Manchester City are playing hardball with West Ham on Kelechi Iheanacho (20) and refusing to even give a price at this stage. [@ClaretandH]

"Who's this Bernard Silver guy, they should've gone for Ross Barkley Jeff, he's got top flight experiences unlike this silver fella"
View media item 2446444

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom