This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Carrassco in the EPL love the dudes play

City gonna keep Gundam Wing though? So Bernardo, Yaya (maybe), David Silva, KDB, Raheem, Lerrooyyyy Jenkinsss, Fernandinho, Fernando, Delph....Aleix Garcia

Its lit

Sam Lee Retweeted Sam Lee

Update: Up front fee around €50m but would rise to around €70m with bonuses/variables. Mendy another option, Monaco looking at Jordan Amavi

hmmmmm yes pls i would like this

I cant speak french but i get the idea 

I hate this time of year so much

Last edited:
If that's true,that'd be 120m+ euros on 2 players...Monaco's gonna get all of the money this summer if they want :lol: :x

Could restock with ease if they wish to sell a few more players

Last edited:
CL final being played with the roof closed, over fear of a terrorist drone strike?! :wow: :smh: wtf

Last edited:
"terrorist drone strike"?!? Since when is that even a thing? :x

In more light-hearted news...Gattuso's been named as Milan's U-19 coach. I wonder if he's on the fast track for the main managing job in a few years :nerd:. Would love to see it,dude was one of my favorites on those great Milan squads of the last decade and he was a fixture in the Azzurri squad that won the WC,dude had as much of a warrior mentality as I've seen

Last edited:
When we make all these arms deals, some with countries known to fund terror, it unfortunately becomes more conceivable

"terrorist drone strike"?!? Since when is that even a thing? :x

In more light-hearted news...Gattuso's been named as Milan's U-19 coach. I wonder if he's on the fast track for the main managing job in a few years :nerd:. Would love to see it,dude was one of my favorites on those great Milan squads of the last decade and he was a fixture in the Azzurri squad that won the WC,dude had as much of a warrior mentality as I've seen

Not if Montella is there.

^^^
True,sounds like the stuff of nightmares though :x :smh:

^^
He signed on to be the Primavera coach for a few years so who knows what could happen in the future,it would fit among the trend of big clubs hiring former stars to manage them. It didn't work out with Seedorf or Inzaghi before but you never know,Gattuso seems like he'd be a Cholo type :lol:

BBC confirmed Silva to Citeh, slightly salty I can't lie :lol: :smh:. Terrific signing for them and seems to be a statement of intent from Pep that they're not messing around at all this summer...

Last edited:
Davinson Sanchez?

This was the wrong season for Arsene-all to not make the CL

City United and Chelsea about to glow up

All 3 are set to have massive windows...AFTV might be guaranteed fire by the end of the summer :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom