This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait what is happening with Bernardo?
City must be set to have a massive window. Wonder if they'll target up and comers for a project, or more proven talent.
Think itll be a mix of both proven talent from outside and up and comers from within for depth.

I don't get why they let Sagna leave. He would be a good backup. Now they need two RB's
He hadn't played a game in forever until the last few minutes of the lastday. Both Navas and Fernandinho where starts ahead of him at RB so im guessing Pep didn't like what he saw in training. 

I think Maffeo gets called back from loan for depth but not to start at RB we will buy a RB for sure

Seems City have agreed a deal with Monaco and Silva flew into Manchester today ahead of a medical

Early suggestions are that Manchester City will pay around €50m (£43.6m) for Bernardo Silva, who has undergone a medical. [@Sammy_Goal]
wtf is going on
Bernardo Silva close to completing his move to City. Monaco's Benjamin Mendy is next.
WTF IS GOING ON

I hate this time of year to much drama for me

*breathes heavy*

I just wanna see people holding up the shirt this anticipation kills me like I just woke up man 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Guess Mou wasn't BSing when he said this after the Europe final

@GFFN: José Mourinho pours cold water on Bernardo Silva links: "Honestly, I don't think so." https://t.co/hYp707BdA5

Never expected him to go to Cited though :lol: :x

For 80m euros too wow :wow:,what happens to Raheem now? Dude takes up the spaces where he and KDB play. Really didnt expect Citeh to add to that MF/attack. No way they sign Fabinho and Mendy from them as well though no?

Citeh looking like they're about to have a massive window...

Wonder if Mou turns to James now :nerd:

Last edited:
Looks like it's a tug of war for Mendy in Manchester...:nerd:

@GFFN: Breaking | Head to head battle between Manchester City & Manchester United for Benjamin Mendy: both willing to pay €45m. (RMC) More follows.

That probably means the end of Shaw if it happens

Last edited:
Guess Mou wasn't BSing when he said this after the Europe final
@GFFN: José Mourinho pours cold water on Bernardo Silva links: "Honestly, I don't think so." https://t.co/hYp707BdA5
Never expected him to go to Cited though
laugh.gif
sick.gif

For 80m euros too wow
eek.gif
,what happens to Raheem now? Dude takes up the spaces where he and KDB play. Really didnt expect Citeh to add to that MF/attack. No way they sign Fabinho and Mendy from them as well though no?

Citeh looking like they're about to have a massive window...

Wonder if Mou turns to James now
nerd.gif
Raheem is fine if this happens its more about David Silva to me cause Bernado can easily play AM and CM with his ability from what i've seen. David is still a fantastic player but when he doesn't play we look absolutely clueless going forward there where reports a while back that Pep and his staff noticed this about the squad and considered that at a major concern especially with David turning 32 next year

Last edited:
I wonder whos the best Silva at Citeh now :lol:

Valencia got extended till 2019 with an option for an extra year:smokin,he'll have been at the club for a decade by the time it runs out.

Apparently they're working on an extensions for Ander and Carrick as well,not shiny new signings but important moves for the near future

Last edited:
This was the wrong season for Arsene-all to not make the CL

City United and Chelsea about to glow up

Silva to city? Damn I really wanted him at United. Not surprised tho, teams always raid the teams that brat them in CL.

I'm just waiting to see where Belotti and Bernardeschi go.

That Hammers kit isn't bad...

Sounds like Inter are also looking at an ambitious summer

@UltraSuristic_: Sportitalia: Inter want both James Rodriguez & Pepe.

Came across this encouraging nugget too

El Confidencial: Keylor Navas' form and De Gea's €70m valuation has seen Real Madrid's management pull back from negotiations with MUFC

Silva to city? Damn I really wanted him at United. Not surprised tho, teams always raid the teams that brat them in CL.

I'm just waiting to see where Belotti and Bernardeschi go.
Hopefully we can raid Atleti for Griez, Godin and Carrassco then :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom