This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Leicester players aren't **** though :lol:,they bum it up all season long to get Claudio sacked and turn it on as soon as he's gone...

Giving dude the Mou treatment :x
Please stop believing everything you read. Claudio was no saint either this season.

He deserved better than getting sacked mid season

not knowing really anything other then Cladio won the PL with Leicester last year....why did they give him the axe? Why did any of the players want him out?

laugh.gif

If man's can't handle the Bantz stay out of it instead of clicking the red flag. Trying to get get dudes banned. This is how United fans get down ?
boys are sawft

out here telling lmaoo

you got your little clap back and your fellow united stans did too...no need to try and get people banned. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyways, Sup fellas? Not been on NT much the last year or so but good to see the thread still going strong.

not knowing really anything other then Cladio won the PL with Leicester last year....why did they give him the axe? Why did any of the players want him out?
With the title win last year, people seem to think that the football we were playing this season was irrelevant because "little Leicester" won the league so stop complaining.

They seem to forget that until last night, we hadn't scored a PL goal all year, never mind won a game, we were losing every week with no sign of change, no sign of a turnaround. Same **** every week. That's why he's been sacked, would these results and performances be acceptable if we hadn't have won the league? No. So why should they be now? I mean let's be honest, if we hadn't have won the league, no one in this thread, or people in the media or anything would give a **** about it :lol: and in a few weeks, people will stop caring and we'll just go back to being a club that makes up the numbers :look We were going down, we still might, but last night was better, refreshing.

If it's to be believed, the reason we did so well last year was because Claudio came in and left everything as it was, training, staff, everything the players were comfortable with, everything that kept us up the previous year. Where as this year, he sacked certain staff, wanted to put his own stamp on things, but went about it the wrong way, pushed staff out, upset certain people within.

Last edited:
If man's can't handle the Bantz stay out of it instead of clicking the red flag. Trying to get get dudes banned. This is how United fans get down ?

Who's trynna get who banned?

I've never been with that. I've been vocal about all you boys staying here....I've even said this thread needed Jada as our Cold War wouldn't be the same without him.

I need ya'll to stay here so that went United returns to the top, I can make ya'll eat crow every single damn week... :lol:

I been a D.C. United ticket holder for 3 years now and almost didn't renew this year but then I thought about the new stadium so hopefully it injects some spark into our squad. Last season was awful we made the playoffs but we were just all over the place

It's obviously a United fan

I honestly don't know. I can say it wasn't me and I feel like all the United fans here all take it fine. If anything I could see it being a non-Pool/United fan just trying to clean the place up.

I mean I find a couple of y'all to be pretty lame and especially repetitive but I'm not gonna report anyone, obviously some of y'all need this thread more than others to get ya feelings out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom