This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
sneaksoy sneaksoy

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

We know it was you Henry Hill. Tommy really got to you with those comments about your Instagram and Chipotle huh?

Lol you can believe what you want but I'm just letting you know it wasn't me. You of all people should know I put my money where my mouth is and keep it honest. I will say that Randall Weems pic was well-played on that last page :lol:

Dude really went on my social media and then tried to make up a narrative about me based on one tweet tho :lol: same way tried to tell that Chelsea fan he wasn't a real fan like he just knew his history. Tommy lowkey becoming the Donald Trump of this thread making up his own "facts" and acting like a child.

Last edited:
Dude, you said you wanted to meet President Obama to talk sneakers. Just cause he's black you think that's all he's worth talking about ? If anything you're closest to Donald Trump. It also wasn't false. It's all been true, but let me relax before you and your boys press the red flag.

View media item 2350660
...keep reaching homie. You obviously in ya feels and can't handle any banter back. The worst kind of tough guy.

Bro, you reported the post after getting in your feels. We all saw. You are the natural embodiment of whats wrong with the thread.

Last edited:
Just to try to get back on topic and ease some of the palpable tension in here...:lol:

A year ago today:

My dude ended the Gunners title hopes on his PL debut :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Just to try to get back on topic and ease some of the tension in here...:lol:

A year ago today:

My dude ended the Gunners title hopes on his PL debut :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 2350706

Gunners never had title hopes last season.

You guys headed into the new year in 1st place iirc though :lol:,Leicester didn't really run away with it until the finals few weeks of the season when Spurs capitulated

Last edited:
Everyone knows he grew up an Everton fan. He used to show up to practice at Liverpool's youth academy wearing an Everton kit.

Oh kk,had no idea he grew up a toffee like Roo. Was thinking dude had had enough finally :lol:. Still one of the few 'Pool players I messed with when he played. Nino's still the GOAT scouser in my eyes :lol:

Just remembered that this also happened during Rash's PL debut :rofl:

louis-van-gaal-flop-against-arsenals.gif

Might be LVG's most memorable moment for the fans :lol:

Last edited:
Somewhere in last year's thread I know I explained around that time that Arsenal would bottle the season like every other ******* year. There was never hope... :smh:

I been a D.C. United ticket holder for 3 years now and almost didn't renew this year but then I thought about the new stadium so hopefully it injects some spark into our squad. Last season was awful we made the playoffs but we were just all over the place

They got decent towards he end of the season but were always pushing it close either late game winners and ties.

Hopefully this season is better

It's happening. Audi field.
Proper sponsor. Its gonna be mad sleek. mls gonna put respek back on our supporters name

Hopefully we can get Audi on the kits [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Everyone knows he grew up an Everton fan. He used to show up to practice at Liverpool's youth academy wearing an Everton kit.

Common for a lot of those border line cities.

Same as Rooney being an Everton fan and raising his son as an Everton fan.

Happens all the time in Argentina because most of the big clubs are in Buenos Aires.

Tons of players that grew up Boca fans went through River Plate's academy and vice versa.

The craziest case is the Milito brothers. Diego went through Racing Club's academy and Gabriel went through Independiente's :lol:

^^
:lol:

In all seriousness though,let's try to keep the bantz footy related. I'm not down to see anyone of the regulars in here get sniped while there's evenly spread support. It got kinda boring sometimes when a few of you were suspended earlier in the season :lol:,we've got a good thing going again with all the major clubs represented right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom