This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
@samuelJayC Arsenal's contract offer to Wenger includes a 25% wage increase - from £8m to £10 per year. Kroenke desperate for him to stay.

How??? This defies all logic. It must be the greatest job in the world though, knowing you can perform like @#$@ and not only keep your job but get raises as well :lol:

Last edited:
These Leicester players aren't **** though :lol:,they bum it up all season long to get Claudio sacked and turn it on as soon as he's gone...

Giving dude the Mou treatment :x
Please stop believing everything you read. Claudio was no saint either this season.

These Leicester players aren't **** though :lol:,they bum it up all season long to get Claudio sacked and turn it on as soon as he's gone...

Giving dude the Mou treatment :x
Please stop believing everything you read. Claudio was no saint either this season.

Maybe I'm being a prisoner of the moment, but based on today's performance it looks like sacking Claudio was the spark Leicester needed.

Beans really cutting ties with Man U fans in here. As bad as the reply was you should have supported it [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Cant wait for the Arsenal and Liverpool fans to light your *** up.

Last edited:
Beans really cutting ties with Man U fans in here. As bad as the reply was you should have supported it [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Cant wait for the Arsenal and Liverpool fans to light your *** up.

lmfaoooooo i legit took that as a diss to united being in 6th... son i dont even be looking at screen names just be sending shots

View media item 2350038
No lie, unless i remember the S/N or you got a sig/avatar, I have no idea who most of you support

And i don't need you egging on Arsenal/Liverpools fans.. ive earned their salt on my own already :pimp:

Last edited:
Just woke up...

View media item 2350081
and once again, a truck load of bantz.

These boys mentioning United have to play City. Strange, I didn't see United playing last night, but somehow we're aaaaaallways brought into the convo.

Ya'll were set out to do a job...that job was to beat your current opponent, and because you couldn't do that....you resort to a mentality like this:

You guys forgetting you play Man City? Zlatan putting the team on his back might get you through Soton (with some help from the officiating), but that BS won't work against a squad like City.

These boys out here talkin about matches including another team they don't even support that have been postponed indefinitely to try and take away from the fact that you just took the L from a relegation candidate.

I'm just going to be patient in the cut before I let the Draco ring out....

#KloppOut #RodgersIn [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Realizing that United might end up above Arsenal this weekend [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji] :x :x

Last edited:
Tremendous effort by Leicester... 
eek.gif

Cool moment for Ranieri, but gotta wonder how many of those fans wanted him out?

Leicester+City+v+Liverpool+Premier+League+OMl5bGFlfqFx.jpg

Anyway, LOL @ Zlatan's expression... 

Manchester+United+v+Southampton+EFL+Cup+Final+4Z2iP0MKV_8x.jpg

Rooney's last cup for United?  We shall see...

Manchester+United+v+Southampton+EFL+Cup+Final+82rNuRkeoxrx.jpg

If man's can't handle the Bantz stay out of it instead of clicking the red flag. Trying to get get dudes banned. This is how United fans get down ?

Last edited:
LOOOOL I'm dying after watching a replay of yesterday's match. Gonna be interesting to see what club comes in 2nd and 3rd. United fans shouldn't even be worried about where they finish. They just need to win Europa and they get that 4th CL spot. Looks like whoever finishes 4th (prolly Arsenal) will get screwed out of the CL like Spurs did when Chelsea won it in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom