This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester hadn't scored a single goal in the league in 2017 until today...

Panasonic weeps
No they have scored a couple in 2017 already :lol:

"In the league"
Fake news

http://www.espnfc.us/club/liverpool/364/fixtures?leagueId=23

Jan 2, 2017FT7:00 AM PT
Sunderland Sunderland
2 - 2
Liverpool LiverpoolPrem

Jan 15, 2017FT8:00 AM PT
Manchester United Man Utd
1 - 1
Liverpool LiverpoolPrem

Jan 21, 2017FT7:30 AM PT
Liverpool Liverpool
2 - 3
Swansea City SwanseaPrem
BT Sport 1

Jan 31, 2017FT12:00 PM PT
Liverpool Liverpool
1 - 1
Chelsea ChelseaPrem
BT Sport 1

Feb 11, 2017FT9:30 AM PT
Liverpool Liverpool
2 - 0
Tottenham Hotspur Tottenham

giphy.gif

Read my op again man :rofl:

Last edited:
Man United fans gotta fire up that Slanderghini and let the yoppa sing on Tom and Trey after the past few days.

***** *** Pool would be the team to get worked over by a relegation fighting side :lol:

:lol:

I still wanna pass them in the table before unleashing the fleet,this weekend :nerd:
Well that ain't happening so get it in now.

Man United fans gotta fire up that Slanderghini and let the yoppa sing on Tom and Trey after the past few days.

***** *** Pool would be the team to get worked over by a relegation fighting side :lol:
It's not like we weren't telling the truth....
Truth goes both ways, b :lol:

Last edited:
Damn the hate between United and Liverpool in here is hilarious, reminds me of the whole thread ganging up on Arsenal a few years ago.

I'm gonna stay out of this one, after last season my trash talking confidence needs rebuilding

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Why do you always edit your posts? The original pic had me in tears

Thought that one was better plus I already posted that original before :lol:

Jurgen Rodgers :lol:

I wonder how the hell do you always post these stats and pics so damn fast. You must live on the internet 24/7.

Damn the hate between United and Liverpool in here is hilarious, reminds me of the whole thread ganging up on Arsenal a few years ago.

I'm gonna stay out of this one, after last season my trash talking confidence needs rebuilding
I haven't forgot, but a lot of these United stans act like this never happened.

Naa I get most of the pics from Twitter :lol:,not that hard to post a lot on mobile.

Also gotta fire back when there's shots :lol:,no one's been bragging about being the best or anything like that. Just clapping back after the constant barrage of shots lately *Shrug*

Last edited:
@samuelJayC Arsenal's contract offer to Wenger includes a 25% wage increase - from £8m to £10 per year. Kroenke desperate for him to stay.

I hope to god Arsene resigns for banter purposes.

I'd just like to see DT, Troopz, and Claude be upset and see Ty be super stoked about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom