This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on reddit, dude been wearing Arsenal beanies forever
laugh.gif
looks the same too
I found a video of Ty from when Man United ended Arsenal's winning streak. Its been 12 years and he still gets about in Arsenal merchandise pic.twitter.com/h0TLtzqp5U
— Ryan (@FinallyGabigol) February 20, 2017
roll.gif

VW owns Audi

Yeah, but we don't have the VW kit sponsor anymore. But maybe with this new field sponsorship, they can bring it back to the kits?

Who knows.

But Leidos isn't a bad kit sponsor, so if we can't get Audi, I'd rather keep what we got.

Yeah, but we don't have the VW kit sponsor anymore. But maybe with this new field sponsorship, they can bring it back to the kits?

Who knows.

But Leidos isn't a bad kit sponsor, so if we can't get Audi, I'd rather keep what we got.

Really doubt they will change sponsors. They already have the stadium named after Audi.

The new away shirt would have been so much better without those chest gradient things..

The new away shirt would have been so much better without those chest gradient things..

DCU been had some of the dopest kits in the MLS over the years but this years away is the worst in the league imo. Looks like a cycling jersey.

An Audi sponsor on the front would be really dope though.

impressive 1-0 win by the US U20 over Mexico

cc @NorthOaklandFC
 @Mastamind89
 @psk2310

Just watched. We absolutely dominated just didn't finish. Mexico had more of their first team guys released than we did as well.

Really like that kid Fossey. Reminds of a technically superior, more savy Yedlin, which is a frightening thought.

CCV is our boy but I'm ready to go on record saying Eric Palmer-Brown is the best American CB prospect. Playing as a 6 out of his natural position this tournament but he's a monster. His contract up this summer he's gonna make a major move after the World Cup.

Speaking of American CB prospects, I saw Miazga made Eredivisie team of the week again yesterday, that's two weeks in a row. :nerd:

Last edited:
c16cctmuaaammipjpg-885cfe3378b41252.jpg

GOAT MLS kit :pimp:
Minnesota getting that work Friday.

Is it surprising to see Tom getting warnings? Son went on dudes IG/Twitter, looked at his recent posts and tries to roast him on here. Thats not banter thats basically cyber bullying and dude wondering who snitched like he so righteous :rofl:

Theres a difference between trash talk and looking into peoples personal social media platforms and using their personal posts to roast them for some E-daps, high fives and reps.

Talking smack to @tSamShoX for his post to rep ratio? Where they do that at? Dudes a NT and S&T OG. Tried calling another longtime poster on here about his Chelsea fandom too to get some laughs and giggles.

I know banter is needed at times to liven this place up but I'm surprised people dont call out some backwards *** ishh on here. I can see why a lot of the older heads dont post on here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom