This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talks of Real Madrid being the opponent in the MLS All Star game here in Chicago.
Will be there, just will be a question if I'm wearing SKC kit or the Ronnie jersey
pimp.gif
you're an SKC fan?!?!

Looks like Turner won the UEFA Championship rights in th US starting in 2018. Games in TNT, TBS, TruTV

Last edited:
Looks like Turner won the UEFA Championship rights in th US starting in 2018. Games in TNT, TBS, USA, TruTV
whoa seriously???? Not sure how I feel about this..... like they better not be sending Charles Barkley to be doing stuff 
laugh.gif

that plus they need to build a football coverage team from the ground up.... yeesh good luck

Looks like Turner won the UEFA Championship rights in th US starting in 2018. Games in TNT, TBS, USA, TruTV
whoa seriously???? Not sure how I feel about this..... like they better not be sending Charles Barkley to be doing stuff :lol:

that plus they need to build a football coverage team from the ground up.... yeesh good luck

We'll probably get to watch more games though.

I'm sure they'll hire the right people. Turner is a massive conglomerate with no shortage of funds. They recently acquired the rights to broadcast the Argentine league as well.

Last edited:

whoa seriously???? Not sure how I feel about this..... like they better not be sending Charles Barkley to be doing stuff 
laugh.gif

We'll probably get to watch more games though.
It's already a bit hazy, but was ESPN deficient in the number of games they aired?

Where are you guys finding preseason schedules? Any games coming to the northeast ? I went to Portugal v Brazil a couple years ago in foxboro but haven't seen anything around here since (I live in Boston)

Arsenal vs red bulls was in NJ but all my friends flaked on me. We ended up losing anyway :lol:

Last edited:

laugh.gif

you see that pass? that was turrible

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJLAAAAJDY0MDE5YzExLWYyNWItNDg3ZC04OTBlLTVjODU0ZGQzMWIyMQ.jpg~c200

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz speaking of the Argentine league...Did you read the story about Atlético Tucumán?

Yup, their original scheduled flight did not receive permission to fly so they had to catch another flight which got them to the match in Equador an hour and a half late. Their opponent, El Nacional, wanted COMNEBOL to disqualify them for arriving late, but they let the match go ahead. They also didn't have their uniforms so they borrowed kits from Argentina's under-20 squad who happened to be in Quito at the time. After all this, they managed to win and advance in the Copa Libertadores. Great story.

Now I can cancel my FoxSoccer subscription.

I wouldn't mind if they got Charles talking bout Soccer. :lol:

Turner Sports will take it seriously and is respectable unlike Lalas, Wynalda, whoever the other two dudes are that works there.

Last edited:
Dudes are wylin.. NBC started from scratch with their coverage and blew what fox was doing before completely out of the water. TNT should just use englands color commentary and then build a small panel of ex players. The upside much like the epl was fox sucked so bad could only get better from there.

Blanc to Barca? :wow:

@SFR_Sport: [emoji]128308[/emoji] INFO SFR SPORT [emoji]128308[/emoji] Des sources proches du dossier confirment que le contact est établi entre Laurent Blanc et le FC Barcelone ! @FrenchFCB

No way right? :nerd:

Last edited:
Trey Bantz Trey Bantz speaking of the Argentine league...Did you read the story about Atlético Tucumán?

Yup, their original scheduled flight did not receive permission to fly so they had to catch another flight which got them to the match in Equador an hour and a half late. Their opponent, El Nacional, wanted COMNEBOL to disqualify them for arriving late, but they let the match go ahead. They also didn't have their uniforms so they borrowed kits from Argentina's under-20 squad who happened to be in Quito at the time. After all this, they managed to win and advance in the Copa Libertadores. Great story.
yup...Great story :pimp:

This is why [emoji]9917[/emoji]>[emoji]127944[/emoji]

Wynalda is/was the one of the worst I've ever seen on TV in any sport.
FACTS.  the trifecta of wynalda, alexi lalas, and taylor twellman is the worst group of announcers in any sport in any country ever in the history of announcing. they are the donald trump x 3 of announcers
But my Suns........my Suns
frown.gif
can't win em all bruh... i got the rockets and the texans too 
mean.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom