This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

don't know what to think of spurs anymore 
mean.gif
we trash
What's going on at Wembley?

Spurs seem to have trouble there, and I'm not sure why...
tbh I'm not really sure.... everyone seems to point to Wembley just literally being too big a stage of Spurs and being away from the comforts of home at WHL being the contributing factor.... 

personally, I think the main struggle here is just the players are too in tune with domestic play that when they go out and face European competition they're just not up for it or can't adjust to the different styles of play.

IMO, the game is the game, so I'm just chopping it up to the players not quite being up for it, which is a sorry excuse.

Last edited:
yup started following Chelsea around the 99 season. One of my good friends in hs got me into epl and he followed Chelsea. Been a fan ever since

don't know what to think of spurs anymore :smh:
we trash

What's going on at Wembley?

Spurs seem to have trouble there, and I'm not sure why...
tbh I'm not really sure.... everyone seems to point to Wembley just literally being too big a stage of Spurs and being away from the comforts of home at WHL being the contributing factor.... 

personally, I think the main struggle here is just the players are too in tune with domestic play that when they go out and face European competition they're just not up for it or can't adjust to the different styles of play.

IMO, the game is the game, so I'm just chopping it up to the players not quite being up for it, which is a sorry excuse.

You know your stadium is a dump when UEFA doesn't let you host Europa League matches

Gent vs Genk. :lol:

Leicester acting like they big boys when sacking Ranieri. They players should know they're average players who are underperforming. Hope they get relegated.

If I were a Leicester fan, I'd ride or die with the coach that won you a PL no matter what. Bang average club with mentality of a big one. Nah son.

Last edited:
Rostov away's gonna be tough,think they beat Bayern and tied Atleti at home in the CL group stages

Ranieri should be getting a statue built by Leicester instead of getting sacked midseason when there's still a CL tie and a relegation fight left to be had :smh:. That's the least they could've done instead of acting ungratefully like it's gonna change their fortunes with a quickness.

It's crazy how the players have totally avoided most of the criticism for being trash this year even though it's most of the same squad minus Kante. Claudio shouldn't be getting all the blame,he's the one who achieved the impossible with these dudes.

Last edited:
Seems like the preseason tour is back in the States this year and back on the East coast.

Apparently Barca - United at FedEx field is in the works. Haven't been to DC in ages but I wouldn't mind making the trip for that at all :lol:

Last edited:
Gent vs Genk. :lol:

Leicester acting like they big boys when sacking Ranieri. They players should know they're average players who are underperforming. Hope they get relegated.

If I were a Leicester fan, I'd ride or die with the coach that won you a PL no matter what. Bang average club with mentality of a big one. Nah son.
Well, this is bollocks :lol: any other club who is getting the results we were getting, the manager would've been sacked months ago. I love Claudio, greatest manager in the history of our "bang average club" Achieved the biggest feat in history and should rightly be given a statue and whatever else, but would the results, performances, general vibe of the club has been **** all season :frown:

Mourinho won Chelsea their first league titles, back to back, got the sack, then came back, won the title again and got the sack. Player power came in to play and it's supposedly what's happening at Leicester.

The players are as much, if not more, responsible for this seasons failings, and I hope they're all ashamed, they've let us down, they've let an absolute gentleman of the game down and done **** all to show why they got their 100k contracts. But unfortunately the buck starts and ends with the manager.

Thank you Claudio. For giving me the chance to see my team win the biggest prize and for giving me the chance to travel Europe in the biggest competitions watching little old Leicester. You're an absolute gent and you deserve so much from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom