This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did him dirty, no matter which way you look at it.

Hope he gets a shot at a good club. Serie A?

Can someone help me with a good resale site for tix to bayern vs dortmund on april 8th? My season ends a few days before and I would be free to go catch that game before heading back to the states. I just checked viagogo but there aren't many seats available. I know it's a super hot ticket obviously haha

Idk, aside from his magical season last year he hasn't really won much lately. Plus he's 65 :\

Inter are putting it together, firing their current manager to hire Claudio wouldn't make much sense

16 jobs in 30 years :wow:

Last edited:
Inter are putting it together, firing their current manager to hire Claudio wouldn't make much sense

There aren't really that many good managers to pick from right now though unless they're willing to continue switching managers every season until one becomes available (Cholo?)

Last edited:
I really want Bielsa but feel it'd do more harm than good, his football requires a massive amount of intensity, which we don't have :lol:

Last edited:
Seems like the preseason tour is back in the States this year and back on the East coast.

Apparently Barca - United at FedEx field is in the works. Haven't been to DC in ages but I wouldn't mind making the trip for that at all :lol:

Barca vs Man U :wow:

Zlatan and Messi? -*fingers crossed*

I'm in there. And I'm wearing a Cousins jersey to the game

I really want Bielsa but feel it'd do more harm than good, his football requires a massive amount of intensity, which we don't have :lol:

He's already taken by Lille iirc. Really don't see who'd be able to come in and turn things around before the season ends tbh

Last edited:
Barca vs Man U :wow:

Zlatan and Messi? -*fingers crossed*

I'm in there. And I'm wearing a Cousins jersey to the game
:pimp: if i get the chance, going to have to ride out to that match as well. hopefully this becomes more of a frequent thing at fedex. i was disappointed that copa america didnt come here last summer

Last edited:

I'm not sure a Bielsa managed squad would survive 38 games in the EPL :lol:

Last edited:
Sack Claudio Ranieri after the biggest upset of all time, in the history of sports...

...Wenger has a job

I laughed too hard at the cousins comment myself
roll.gif

:pimp: if i get the chance, going to have to ride out to that match as well. hopefully this becomes more of a frequent thing at fedex. i was disappointed that copa america didnt come here last summer

As soon as the new Dc United stadium gets built we are gonna have great matches there.

You know your stadium is a dump when UEFA doesn't let you host Europa League matches
I believe it has more to do with the current construction at WHL and it affecting the capacity and other amenities it otherwise normally can't offer.

(an entire corner of the stadium is missing FYI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom