This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

sick.gif

Last edited:
you're an SKC fan?!?!

Yes, even tho it's apparently taboo to support two teams if they're on completely different continents [emoji]128580[/emoji] Speaking of which, I need the new SKC kit with the white collar.

Need ManU to play somewhere in the Midwest this summer (Soldier Field, US Bank stadium in Minneapolis, or even potentially Columbus would be nice) so I can catch a game.

Yes, even tho it's apparently taboo to support two teams if they're on completely different continents [emoji]128580[/emoji] Speaking of which, I need the new SKC kit with the white collar.

Need ManU to play somewhere in the Midwest this summer (Soldier Field, US Bank stadium in Minneapolis, or even potentially Columbus would be nice) so I can catch a game.
@ me bruh

Then we win on Monday and put you back where you belong: 6th place

... he ain't talking league position b. Talmbout trophies, United and Liverpool each have 41 across League championships, league cups, FA cups, European/UCL cups, and club world cups. A win in the league cup final on Sunday puts us at 42.

@BBC_Arsenal Arsenal finances reveal record spend http://dlvr.it/NSx7Ny
@JREskilson Hearing that Nick Taitague (@NTaitague) has been cleared to play this weekend for Schalke U19 against Borussia Dortmund
@BrazilStats2 DONE DEAL - Real Madrid have reached an agreement to sign São Paulo jewel Augusto Galvan (17). The midfielder will cost a total of €3M.
@JamesPearceEcho Klopp on Ranieri: "Am I surprised that things like this can happen? No. A few strange decisions with Brexit, Trump and Ranieri." #LFC
@SquawkaNews The FA have confirmed that they will trial a fourth substitute in extra time during the quarter finals, semi finals and final of the FA Cup.
@mattspiro #Lyon preparing ground for Lacazette & Tolisso summer sales. Wenger still keen on Lacazette. But can #AFC / AW advance in current situation? planning for next season / groundwork for transfers start now. Another reason why Wenger's future needs to be sorted #Arsenal
EXPLAINED: Why Red Bull Leipzig *could* be banned from next season's Champions League - http://sqwk.at/NoRedBull

Last edited:
Liverpool better whoop Lesster's *** tomorrow for Ranieri.

Last edited:
@mattspiro #Lyon preparing ground for Lacazette & Tolisso summer sales. Wenger still keen on Lacazette. But can #AFC / AW advance in current situation? planning for next season / groundwork for transfers start now. Another reason why Wenger's future needs to be sorted #Arsenal
:lol: We've seen this play out before. Wenger gonna offer like 25M for Laca, and he'll end up at Chelsea.

Last edited:
Sad day in football for me. Claudio get sacked when you really shouldn't in my opinion. Like someone said here he should've gotten a statue near the stadium or I heard news of people who wanted to name the stadium or part of the stands after him. Mou putting in rough words to the press about the sacking.

Other news that SC rBastia got a 3 match stadium ban for racial slurs/taunting the fans jeered towards my man Mario Balotelli when they played most recent game that drew 1-1. "Why always me?" To the T man I hate how he can't escape it no matter where he plays. Mario was quoted to say "is it legal to be racist in France?" For the record the part of France that Bastia is located isnt the most friendly to other ethnicities.

Bayern playing without Kimmich, Sanches and Coman again...

I'm so ******* tired of Carlo 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Bayern playing without Kimmich, Sanches and Coman again...

I'm so ******* tired of Carlo >:  

If I or a Barca fan were complaining about a legendary manager having us in first place domestically and basically knocking Arsenal out in just one leg of the CL round of 16 while contending for a treble we'd be called spoiled.

#daLaLigaJobSecurity

View media item 2346671

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom