This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I or a Barca fan were complaining about a legendary manager having us in first place domestically and basically knocking Arsenal out in just one leg of the CL round of 16 while contending for a treble we'd be called spoiled.

#daLaLigaJobSecurity
It's not about the results, it's about the way we play. And we play like **** every weekend. 

So ridiculous that an injured Vidal is playing every week and Thiago has to play every week too. Give the goddamn players breaks and rotate...

Carlo is sacrificing our future talents. 

Renato Sanches is rotting away on the bench huh?

View media item 2346697

@FromTStands:
The Times say that Schmeichel, Morgan, Albrighton & Vardy attended the meeting with the Leicester owner, in order to get Ranieri sacked.

Disgraceful :smh:,those scrubs hadn't ever achieved anything before Claudio and I highly doubt they'll achieve anything from stabbing him in the back :rolleyes

If I or a Barca fan were complaining about a legendary manager having us in first place domestically and basically knocking Arsenal out in just one leg of the CL round of 16 while contending for a treble we'd be called spoiled.

#daLaLigaJobSecurity
It's not about the results, it's about the way we play. And we play like **** every weekend. 

So ridiculous that an injured Vidal is playing every week and Thiago has to play every week too. Give the goddamn players breaks and rotate...

Carlo is sacrificing our future talents. 
I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you, I'm just saying the usuals would come at RM or Barca fans for complaining about these same exact things.

Last edited:
Wynalda needs to shut the **** up. Losing brain cells every time I hear him talk.

I don't see how simply remarking how often certain clubs switch managers is complaining :lol:

I see Sport is going big early with these silly season rumors,Blanc yesterday and now this...

Mourinho wants to bring Neymar to #MUFC and has made personal calls to the player to convince him to leave Spain.

Neymar has been a long-term target of Manchester United and Jose Mourinho. [Sport] #MUFC

View media item 2346714

Didn't he just sign a new contract in October though? He can't already be looking for that extension no? That's usually when you hear these United stories,when dudes are trying to get a pay raise from their clubs :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I don't see how simply remarking how often certain clubs switch managers is complaining
laugh.gif
But I didn't say that though...

Was just wondering cause I know I've commented on it before but never really to complain,was lowkey envious of those high standards while LVG was around :lol:

Good to see some stability though now,legit hope Zidane stays a long time and goes down in the clubs history as one of its best players and coaches.

@FromTStands:
The Times say that Schmeichel, Morgan, Albrighton & Vardy attended the meeting with the Leicester owner, in order to get Ranieri sacked.

Disgraceful :smh:,those scrubs hadn't ever achieved anything before Claudio and I highly doubt they'll achieve anything from stabbing him in the back :rolleyes

No surprise there.

Wow who was that Swansea player who tried to do a chop in the midfield losing the ball that lead to that goal he's gotta be 
mean.gif
 right now

chelsea out here relaxed and enjoying themselves. they know that its their game to win

Chelsea caught sleeping but damn that delivery from Sigurdsson that dude is so good.

Last edited:
Foolish defending. Everybody just sitting on their heels because they figure they already have the game won :smh:

Hmmm. I seem to remember Liverpool catching Chelsea with a very similar goal off a set piece and the defense sleeping in almost the exact same way.

Chelsea trash against set pieces?

Last edited:
To be fair, we're playing the 16th place team. Kanyeezy is right, Carlo hasn't done a great job of rotating the squad especially in a game like this the young guys should've started against a weaker team to get a full 90 mins. Oh well, great result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom