Not open for further replies.
Perbet!!!

Gent may not be doing well in our domestic season but they're heroes in my book
roll.gif

don't know what to think of spurs anymore 
mean.gif

celta vigo 
smokin.gif

if we get a W against atletico (which seems unlikely right now) then i'll get my hopes up for the league.  

Last edited:
Damn they really sacked Ranieri? Disgraceful IMO, he delivered the club something they will never achieve again. Least they could have done is let him see out the season, Leicester getting relegated is not the worst thing in the world

don't know what to think of spurs anymore 
mean.gif
we trash
This is probably a blessing in disguise. Now you can focus on staying in the top 4.
Bright side Tottenham fans. Spurs can now focus their energies on late season collapse which will leave them outside of top four
— Men in Blazers (@MenInBlazers) February 23, 2017

kings and Spurs are breaking your heart right now
I hate my life.
If he dies, he dies

What other teams you got?
Well, USMNT, I used to be a proud American but now Trump is my president, I was rooting for Danielle Maltby and she just got eliminated from The Bachelor, all my favorite foods don't taste as good, my hobbies don't interest me.

Well, USMNT, I used to be a proud American but now Trump is my president, I was rooting for Danielle Maltby and she just got eliminated from The Bachelor, all my favorite foods don't taste as good, my hobbies don't interest me.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom