@TeleFootball:

Managers who won the Premier League:

12 Mancini sacked
13 Fergie retired
14 Pellegrini replaced
15 Mourinho sacked
16 Ranieri sacked

quote]:rollin

Ranieri did say his team was fighting against relegation before the season started. He knew last year was a fluke.

I've been to the Ghent stadium a few times to watch AA Gent. I don't really follow domestic football much because the skill level is so much lower than other leagues but if I had to pick a favorite it'd be AA Gent.

If AA Gent can pull this off this stunt again they'll be heroes 
laugh.gif

Should've been done weeks ago really. Odd timing after last night though. I know I said I wanted him gone after the Millwall game but now I'm not sure how to feel. Leaving a new manager with 12 games to save us and a CL tie? :lol: **** knows

Ranieri did say his team was fighting against relegation before the season started. He knew last year was a fluke.

We won by 10 points. Not a fluke. We were better than everyone else. Simple.
heggsy heggsy sort of predicted this too after Chelsea bought Kante
Losing Kante was massive. Huge, and now Chelsea are reaping the benefits, but it's way more than that, transfers, tactics, effort. It's been a ******* disaster

Should've been done weeks ago really. Odd timing after last night though. I know I said I wanted him gone after the Millwall game but now I'm not sure how to feel. Leaving a new manager with 12 games to save us and a CL tie? :lol: **** knows

Who ya'll bringing in, is the question.

'Arry Redknapp available?
I'm sure Alan Curbishley would love another run too.

Last edited:
Leicester was on a mission from God. They've fulfilled their purpose and now without him they cannot stand on their own two feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom