This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
You posting the Diddy version of that song? Cmon, son.

J. Cole's version >>>>

Portland Timbers FC back in this ***** tonight. Preseason game #1: Starting the road to redemption vol. Rimando byke? :nerd:

:pimp:

Last edited:
Xabi retiring after this season.

Mesut gone, b.

Most popular Germain footballer going to the most popular german football team.

is ozil the most popular german player?

mueller?

nuer?

Last edited:

Mesut gone, b.

mueller?
nuer?

Multiple german player of the year awards, and the most followers by any German player on social media

From his wiki

In March 2015, Özil was the seventh most popular athlete on Facebook, behind Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, David Beckham, Neymar, Kaká and Ronaldinho, with 28 million Facebook fans, one place ahead of former National Basketball Association (NBA) player Michael Jordan.[171]

I'm not german so i've got no clue, but Ozil seems to be the equivalent of a 2017 german beckham or something. Footballer, singer GF, fans on social, shoe deal, etc etc

Last edited:
Ozil cant play deep like xabi and he definitely does not have the world class defending aspect that alonso has. is ancelotti going to take out vidal, thiago, or muller for ozil? I love the guy but he just cant crack into that midfield

Last edited:
Ozil cant play deep like xabi and he definitely does not have the world class defending aspect that alonso has. is ancelotti going to take out vidal, thiago, or muller for ozil? I love the guy but he just cant crack into that midfield

World class defending...dude doesn't have any defending :rofl:
Ozil you my boy tho

Mesut gone, b.

mueller?
nuer?

Multiple german player of the year awards, and the most followers by any German player on social media

From his wiki

In March 2015, Özil was the seventh most popular athlete on Facebook, behind Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, David Beckham, Neymar, Kaká and Ronaldinho, with 28 million Facebook fans, one place ahead of former National Basketball Association (NBA) player Michael Jordan.[171]

I'm not german so i've got no clue, but Ozil seems to be the equivalent of a 2017 german beckham or something. Footballer, singer GF, fans on social, shoe deal, etc etc

I'd be pretty surprised if Ozil were the most popular player on the German team in Germany, but the exposure he got at Real Madrid and now in the EPL probably bumps him ahead of any German player in popularity world wide.

I'd bet on Neuer, Muller and up to a a couple of years ago Schweinsteiger all being voted ahead of him in a domestic poll based strictly on fan popularity.

All the players on that top 7 social media list share one thing in common, at one point or another they were fixtures in el Clasico.

Last edited:
juve going after alexis.

i hope he goes.

my dude deserves to be on a winning club again instead of the beta max boys hes been suffering with for so long.

hed be perfect for juve.

Allegri, Tuchel & Jardim are on shortlist to replace Wenger if he leaves at the end of the season, @TeleFootball report.

A lot of fans want either Tuchel or Simeone. But neither would happen, especially Tuchel. Jardim has something good going on at Monaco, I want to see him win the league and build upon that and continue to develop players. Given how things are going on in Italy (Allegri vs. the press) and that Allegri's comments about leaving, he's the most realistic option for him. I don't see Simeone being on the longer list but it's possible. Some gooners want Howe to be given a chance but he aint rather for that blud, not yet fam.

All of this sounds great, but if the boards transfer policy and 4th mentality stays the same, it won't matter if SAF himself comes out of retirement and takes over Arsenal...

I suppose it's a start though...

Allegri, Tuchel & Jardim are on shortlist to replace Wenger if he leaves at the end of the season, @TeleFootball report.

A lot of fans want either Tuchel or Simeone. But neither would happen, especially Tuchel. Jardim has something good going on at Monaco, I want to see him win the league and build upon that and continue to develop players. Given how things are going on in Italy (Allegri vs. the press) and that Allegri's comments about leaving, he's the most realistic option for him. I don't see Simeone being on the longer list but it's possible. Some gooners want Howe to be given a chance but he aint rather for that blud, not yet fam.

All of this sounds great, but if the boards transfer policy and 4th mentality stays the same, it won't matter if SAF himself comes out of retirement and takes over Arsenal...

It certainly is a start. I hope that whoever replaces Wenger can change the 4th place mentality or at least shift it a bit. The board members aren't going anywhere unless they get bought out or die off.

you underestimate SAF bruv... give him alexis and 10 pieces of wood and he'll win them the champions league

@HEGGSY my lad, thank your squad for giving us Barmby. The kid had some brilliant moments tonight, really the most impressive of our bunch in the 2nd half. That Leicester pedigree showing out tonight :pimp:

Last edited:
I'd be pretty surprised if Ozil were the most popular player on the German team in Germany, but the exposure he got at Real Madrid and now in the EPL probably bumps him ahead of any German player in popularity world wide.

I'd bet on Neuer, Muller and up to a a couple of years ago Schweinsteiger all being voted ahead of him in a domestic poll based strictly on fan popularity.

All the players on that top 7 social media list share one thing in common, at one point or another they were fixtures in el Clasico.
Ozil prolly isn't the most popular German player in Germany, but he is worldwide if that makes sense. Him being of Turkish decent and Muslim makes him more popular then other German players

you underestimate SAF bruv... give him alexis and 10 pieces of wood and he'll win them the champions league

Always hated Man U, but I always had nothing but respect for SAF

13 Premier League titles from 1992-2013 :x

Doubt that will ever be replicated.

Which one of you came up with 'Slanderghini'? I always find myself :rofl: whenever it's brought up with a clever gif.

Always hated Man U, but I always had nothing but respect for SAF

13 Premier League titles from 1992-2013
sick.gif

Doubt that will ever be replicated.
and got washed twice by barca in the champs league finals

dominated..

and united hasn't been the same since. lmao

3 different managers and in 6th place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back