This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol mans haven't won a premier league game in 2017.. trey sit all the way the **** down

Mesut Ozil should leave Arsenal for Bayern Munich if he wants to win a major title, says Michael Ballack.

The Arsenal playmaker has yet to put pen to paper on a deal at the Emirates, with the 28-year-old's contract set to expire in June of 2018

View media item 2327242

article-0-1C3389B200000578-890_634x446.jpg

Last edited:
your academy is great bro yall let your players go free and buy them back for 100 milliion only to end up in 6th
Pot calling kettle black no? United has done that once.. I'm sure we can go back and see how many times Barca had to buy back their own talent.

Pot calling kettle black no? United has done that once.. I'm sure we can go back and see how many times Barca had to buy back their own talent.
yeah tell me how many times we were in 6th place by february too

and tell me how many times we let our players go for free 

then tell me how we set the world record fee for buying back our own players
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
If I was a young soccer talent I'd go into Ajax academy at this point.

France, Holland and Germany for me.
Ajax certainly has the more famed academy but other Dutch clubs are worth going to if that option doesn't work out. It would be nice to see Ajax be a force again at the CL level

Allegri, Tuchel & Jardim are on shortlist to replace Wenger if he leaves at the end of the season, @TeleFootball report.

A lot of fans want either Tuchel or Simeone. But neither would happen, especially Tuchel. Jardim has something good going on at Monaco, I want to see him win the league and build upon that and continue to develop players. Given how things are going on in Italy (Allegri vs. the press) and that Allegri's comments about leaving, he's the most realistic option for him. I don't see Simeone being on the longer list but it's possible. Some gooners want Howe to be given a chance but he aint rather for that blud, not yet fam.

allegri hasn't denied it...so it seems like he's going.

simeone wouldn't go to arsenal. too many ***** boys on the squad. 

players are way too sawft... but that may just be because of wenger

Last edited:
Phone acting up..

That comment was for alt madrid.. they didn't show up this season, thus not in the race

Last edited:
allegri hasn't denied it...so it seems like he's going.

simeone wouldn't go to arsenal. too many ***** boys on the squad. 
players are way too sawft... but that may just be because of wenger

I would love Simeone to run up on Silent Stan. Yea the boys lack grit but I don't know if it's totally down to Wenger. Taking a look older teams with the likes of Vieira, Henry, Campbell, etc....certainly a different set of players with a different set of leadership. Maybe Wenger gotten softer as he aged. The players really look like school boys at times

Allegri will slap the **** out of Ramsey.

And maybe even smack some good form into him

Squawka had potential line-ups that the 3 managers on the short list might use, I'll post it later.

Ajax certainly has the more famed academy but other Dutch clubs are worth going to if that option doesn't work out. It would be nice to see Ajax be a force again at the CL level

Add Portugal and Spain to the mix for me.

I think we're past the era of a tiny fraction of individual academies that are head and shoulders above the rest in their domestic set up, like an Ajax or Barcelona a generation ago.

Where it used to be those clubs practiced methodology that was uniquely different and superior to other clubs, these days the information and methodology is shared across boarders, everyone has access to it.

Now it's really about the rising tide of the entire country's development system, where the infrastructure and individual academies work in unison together along with the country's Federation like we've seen in Germany and even Belgium, or an even more extreme example, Iceland, in the past 10 years.

I think France, Spain and Holland were already somewhat on that wave so there was never the need for publicizing massive overhauls in the system like we saw in Germany and Belgium.

Last edited:

Add Portugal and Spain to the mix for me.

I think we're past the era of a tiny fraction of individual academies that are head and shoulders above the rest in their domestic set up, like an Ajax or Barcelona a generation ago.

Where it used to be those clubs practiced methodology that was uniquely different and superior to other clubs, these days the information and methodology is shared across boarders, everyone has access to it.

Now it's really about the rising tide of the entire country's development system, where the infrastructure and individual academies work in unison together along with the country's Federation like we've seen in Germany and even Belgium, or an even more extreme example, Iceland, in the past 10 years.

I think France, Spain and Holland were already somewhat on that wave so there was never the need for publicizing massive overhauls in the system like we saw in Germany and Belgium.

I had Portugal and Spain on my mind. I don't follow the Portugal league as much, I know they do develop a handful of youth but I wasn't too sure how they have progressed over the last few years minus a handful of players. I'm not completely sure why I left Spain out. Belgium is good as well, they have certainly made improvements and will continue to do so. It will be interesting to see how their youth develop over the next several years. At the senior level they have quality players that have benefitted from the change in infrastructure.

Last edited:
Mesut Ozil should leave Arsenal for Bayern Munich if he wants to win a major title, says Michael Ballack.

The Arsenal playmaker has yet to put pen to paper on a deal at the Emirates, with the 28-year-old's contract set to expire in June of 2018

View media item 2327242

Xabi retiring after this season.

Mesut gone, b.

Most popular Germain footballer going to the most popular german football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom