This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

You comfortable posting your name and address on a message board Mr. Morales?

Last edited:
Injury ruined it or are you saying the injuries are Arsenal's fault too? :lol: :nerd:

He can still have a good career but I don't think he'll ever reach his full potential
im bitter because jon toral had all the potential in the world 
then he went to arsenal and didn't progress much

everyone knows our youth academy is the goat
he would've been better off staying
arsenal waved money at a 16 year old barca kid and he went and now he plays for rangers i think. 

He was rated higher than Bellerin. I think at the time of the Cesc deal, they were the top rated within their group. If not, than their positions at least.
I think he was doing well until the injuries got him but his previous loans looked encouraging. I thought he would have had a better time at Granada than he did, that was disappointing. It was a proper challenge but he just wasn't getting the playing time he needed. He's at Rangers now getting playing time but I wish he was in another league, I think Ligue 1 would have been better but I guess it wasn't an option. I've been saying this since the start of the season but I'm pretty sure that he will be sold this summer. I think if he get bought by a decent club, he'll have a solid career.

Big up to Sunderland players for surprising Bradley with a hospital visit. Pics of him falling asleep in Defoe got me. F**K Cancer

Big up to Sunderland players for surprising Bradley with a hospital visit. Pics of him falling asleep in Defoe got me. F**K Cancer

Heard Defoe spent the night,dude and the rest of the Blunderland squad are some real ones :smokin. Fair play to them

View media item 2327124

Cancer :smh:

Yea the pic def had me feeling some way :\

Last edited:
Soccer would be real different if players stayed to play in their country their whole career.

man u fan trying like they are talking objectively about barcelona 
you are mad we washed you over and over...get out of 6th first

Last edited:
Mesut Ozil should leave Arsenal for Bayern Munich if he wants to win a major title, says Michael Ballack.

The Arsenal playmaker has yet to put pen to paper on a deal at the Emirates, with the 28-year-old's contract set to expire in June of 2018

Last edited:
man u fan trying like they are talking objectively about barcelona 

you are mad we washed you over and over...get out of 6th first
your team out here buying talent just like everyone else.. that academy ain't turning them out the way they use to papa. If that hurts your little pride, so be it

Last edited:
Messi probably still wouldn't have won a major international tournament for his country

View media item 2327232
He was talking about if they had to play for their home country's club teams.
You're mean
Cl7WEOXWQAAzx5b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom