This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel now that it will be a positive change if it happens. in no way any gooner should feel we will immediately become juggernauts but this will put a lot of fire under the players ****'s and i feel will create a better environment at the club to show that we want to be real contenders not just for 2nd.

I feel now that it will be a positive change if it happens. in no way any gooner should feel we will immediately become juggernauts but this will put a lot of fire under the players ****'s and i feel will create a better environment at the club to show that we want to be real contenders not just for 2nd.

Are you implying that he's going to be fired before the season ends? Because I highly doubt that will happen.

Are you implying that he's going to be fired before the season ends? Because I highly doubt that will happen.
no, no, sorry, i meant that it should happen once the season is over for arsene and the club to part ways with an opportunity that seems they have to pick up a manager like allegri this summer (accidentally repped you :lol:)

Last edited:
Also gotta pepper that angus for the Blaugrana next week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I need a Draxler for Lucas sub right quick
do you think lucas will ever reach a world class potential? just curious on your thoughts of him. Ive been a fan of him and watching him for a few years now since 2013 because of my pops (he ***** with PSG a lot because he loves brazillian footballers). i gravitated to him at first because of his pace and he reminded me a lot of walcott, kinda scary the similarities they have. i swear their head is the same size, both fast af, an inch difference in height and i dont mean it as shade but lucas can be one dimensional just as walcott at times. I felt moura's finishing was always a bit lacking and i feel thats what is needed for him to become the real dangerous winger he should be

Last edited:
I woke up from my nap and had a dream Arsenal drew 0-0 with Hull.

Last edited:
true. He did just come back :lol:
Also gotta pepper that angus for the Blaugrana next week :lol:

Bruh, this L been marinating since the matchup was announced :lol:

To come out even going to penalties would surprise me, let alone somehow beating Barca.

This squad is good, but not enough for Barca

I need a Draxler for Lucas sub right quick
do you think lucas will ever reach a world class potential? just curious on your thoughts of him. Ive been a fan of him and watching him for a few years now since 2013 because of my pops (he ***** with PSG a lot because he loves brazillian footballers). i gravitated to him at first because of his pace and he reminded me a lot of walcott, kinda scary the similarities they have. i swear their head is the same size, both fast af, an inch difference in height and i dont mean it as shade but lucas can be one dimensional just as walcott at times. I felt moura's finishing was always a bit lacking and i feel thats what is needed for him to become the real dangerous winger he should be

Lucas definitely has potential. He definitely reminds me of Walcott :rofl: and even Willian.

He has to become more clinical in front of goal, but with his pace and passing ability (just like he just showed with that link up with Draxler :x ) I think he can walk into just about any team like Barca, Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, and fit right in with the style of play. It's really just his finishing, but I feel like since Zlatan carried so much of the scoring responsibility, now he and the other guys have to step up and become more regulars on the score sheet.

Also he's still so young. I think had he really gone to Madrid with Ancelotti, he would have become a different player, or at least a better scoring player.

He's one of my favorite players tho. Much like your pops, I like watching Brazilian players. Lucas, Willian, Douglas Costa, Neymar obviously etc etc. I'm a huge Lucas fan. Hope he stays for the long haul, but I think it's either going to take a move to a bigger club like Barca for him to become a world class winger, or he's going to have to destroy at the World Cup with Brazil.

Last edited:
IDK if it's posted yet but if Messi's son learning english isn't an indication of him going to the Premier League, then I don't know what is :lol:

Its not like Barca is at the height of their powers

Yeah, but it would be just like them to turn up on a tuesday afternoon.

As long as they got MSN I'm going in with my expectations on a leash

We can't even beat Monaco

Last edited:
Actually let me rephrase that last bit about Lucas being a world class winger. He's going to have to leave for a bigger club like Barca/Madrid/whoever, beast out for Brazil, or he's going to have to start putting more goals in.

Alexis has 15 goals halfway through the season, Lucas as a little over half of that.

Now, if Paris can lure in Alexis, it would be amazing, but Lucas wold still have to step up and score more.

Paris wilding for not wanting Aguero though, but I get it. El Matador outchea balling and he's the #1 at PSG now. But gotdamn, its Augero...

If Lucas can start putting in around 15-17 goals a season with his nasty ball handling and passing, he'd be world class, and he can get there. Especially at PSG, he can put away 15 goals per definitely.

Last edited:
Its not like Barca is at the height of their powers
this is very true. 

yalls attack worries me. not gonna lie. 

when our team is on we are unstoppable but our defense has been too shaky.

our rcm position has been occipied by damn near everyone this season and no one has made it their position and its already february.

add that problem to our fill in rb - sergi roberto and it's been causing us problems all year.

mascherano played great filling in at CDM for busquets but he pulled a hammy...

this is what i wish enrique would field

neymar ----suarez----messi

iniesta----mascherano----busquets

alba--umtiti--pique---roberto

-------ter stergen---------

i think if we can keep a clean shirt this 1st match... we win the tie.  

and i honestly would take cavani over aguero

Last edited:
Prime, you use world class too freely

Lucas is my mans but he don't got the sauce to be world class b.. he could be very good but world class he is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom