This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote the post where I said that. Did you just start following the sport? Your understanding of the game is on the level of a 5 year old.
Says the guy that claims midfielders can't score.Im not even gonna go flame your simple fall off the turnip truck self again cause all of a sudden your memory is foggy. Go sit down kid. Mind your place when you see the adults talking before Eiddy or Beans take you out back. Man's said Midfielders don't score. I provided him with an example of a well known Midfielder and you delfected and reached. I gave you another who flew over your head cause he ain't in your FIFA game so you didn't recognize him and then you continued to deflect.Your Footy knowledge doesn't extend beyond the latest FIFA game so miss me with all that noise.

Last edited:
Quote the post where I said that. Did you just start following the sport? Your understanding of the game is on the level of a 5 year old.
Says the guy that claims midfielders can't score.Im not even gonna go flame your simple fall off the turnip truck self again cause all of a sudden your memory is foggy. Go sit down kid. Mind your place when you see the adults talking before Eiddy or Beans take you out back.

Don't even waste your time Tom.

I've been banned since December and even I know that he's by far the worst out of all the Man U stans.

Don't even waste your time Tom.

I've been banned since December and even I know that he's by far the worst out of all the Man U stans.
You right.Gonna continue scrolling past his non sensical posts.

I just read his posts and laugh. Most dudes in this thread don't take themselves or the banter too seriously. He's not one of those dudes.

Also, no troll, but Man U fans are straight up lying if they say that they'd rather have Mkhi than Coutinho.

Prime, you use world class too freely

Lucas is my mans but he don't got the sauce to be world class b.. he could be very good but world class he is not

Agreed,my dude is way too liberal with the word :lol:

:lol: Nah @JOSH4523 asked me if I think Lucas has the potential to be world class. I was just saying how I think he could get to that level. I think he could if he scored more goals because he's got everything else.

Add his trophy achievements on top, I don't see how he couldn't be. Especially if he contributes to Brazil winning the world cup

Breh, you got banned from this thread (how does that even happen :lol:) and went and made an official Liverpool thread :rofl:
If that's not taking yourself too seriously I don't know what is

Breh, you got banned from this thread (how does that even happen :lol:) and went and made an official Liverpool thread :rofl:
A number of people have been banned from this thread over the years for making simple wise crack. I bet you'd get banned from here if some of the slick schift you've said we're to be reported

I just read his posts and laugh. Most dudes in this thread don't take themselves or the banter too seriously. He's not one of those dudes.

:lol: how am I taking myself or the banter seriously? Guess I should just let him keep attributing quotes to me that I never said. I have never had an encounter with you so don't know what your beef is.

Made the Liverpool thread so I could discuss my club (and slander Man U) while I was in banned camp. Don't see how that's taking myself seriously.

Flattered that you've been tracking my every move since I've been gone tho. Your hate for me is so strong that you can't get me off your mind :rofl:

A number of people have been banned from this thread over the years for making simple wise crack. I bet you'd get banned from here if some of the slick schift you've said we're to be reported

Tom always has my back :smokin

200.gif

Last edited:

my dude, my guy Super Mario gave a shoutout to Gabriel Jesus

Mario Balotelli is a perfect man who has never done anything wrong. I still miss you in the sky blue too buddy 
frown.gif
 please Nice win the league for that man

200.gif
Get a room :rolleyes

in 1994 Milan won the league only scoring 36 goals, allowing 15 in, in a 34 game season. more than half of the other teams in Serie A scored beyond that. Fabio Capello's impressive defensive tactics that led to the title was a big reason in resulting the Italian federation in implement the 3 points a victory rule used today by everyone else. Italy was the only association that had a 2 points a victory, 1 point draw, 0 loss rule at the time

http://twentyminutereads.com/2017/02/08/capellos-masterpiece/

Last edited:
Made the Liverpool thread so I could discuss my club (and slander Man U) while I was in banned camp. Don't see how that's taking myself seriously.

Flattered that you've been tracking my every move since I've been gone tho. Your hate for me is so strong that you can't get me off your mind :rofl:
there's really no need to feel flattered at all :lol:
Someone posted said info in this thread and I took note of such silly behavior.
You made a thread so that what, like 2 other pool fans can discuss Liverpool with you :rofl:
Go to an official fan forum if it's that serious
tumblr_mpy4jeylDs1qd0rsvo1_400.gif

200.gif
Get a room :rolleyes

Wanna join? [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom