This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguero getting jiggy with the Brazilians 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

What's the word on Patrick Roberts? Is he going to be sold to Celtic in the summer? Always rated him.

I hope to god we don't sell him 
laugh.gif
 We have good wingers now but depth will be needed Navas isn't getting any younger and Nolito was always meant to be a stopgap till Sane was ready so I expect/hope he breaks into the first team next season and starts to become a squad player.

I hope to god we don't sell him :lol:  We have good wingers now but depth will be needed Navas isn't getting any younger and Nolito was always meant to be a stopgap till Sane was ready so I expect/hope he breaks into the first team next season and starts to become a squad player.

I got the same hopes for Andreas. But I think both could end up being sold :smh:

We could really use Andreas in midfield, scored a worldie a couple of days ago and has been the best player for Granada.

We have to beat the Spurs tomorrow.

Anything but a win would be disappointing.

Last edited:
A number of people have been banned from this thread over the years for making simple wise crack. I bet you'd get banned from here if some of the slick schift you've said we're to be reported
look at you two.. standing up for each other, all cute and ****.. becoming everything tommy hated about united fans in here.. love the hypocrisy

No one wants coutinho.. there is a reason he was forced to sign that extension

I'd rather have Firmino @ united.

Plus Liverpool is going to lose all their star players eventually.

Last edited:
A number of people have been banned from this thread over the years for making simple wise crack. I bet you'd get banned from here if some of the slick schift you've said we're to be reported
look at you two.. standing up for each other, all cute and ****.. becoming everything tommy hated about united fans in here.. love the hypocrisy

No one wants coutinho.. there is a reason he was forced to sign that extension

View media item 2301570
Plus Liverpool is going to lose all their star players eventually.

View media item 2313337

Couthino should have stayed his *** @ Inter and Firmino should have gone to United. Liverpool is not winning the league anytime soon. These players are just waiting for a bigger club to come knocking.

if you guys wanna banter back and forth why not join twitter....follow me if youre not :D
Foreal, I just went through 5-6 pages hoping to see some content but nope. Beating a dead horse of Man U in 6th, Pogba aint world class, etc.

Im all for Man U slander but its getting to the point of people typing just to type. Like Fear and Jada are back in here going back and forth.

Them Liverpool boys need to chill when they havent even won in 2017 yet :rofl:

Dont turn this to the NBA thread.

Last edited:
Couthino should have stayed his *** @ Inter and Firmino should have gone to United. Liverpool is not winning the league anytime soon. These players are just waiting for a bigger club to come knocking.

Oh yeah? Because Inter has been doing great lately.

Same goes for 6th place Man U.

We'll win a title before your beloved Roma does. Matter of fact I guarantee anyone on your roster would be thrilled to get a call from Liverpool.

Just like you're a feeder club for all of Series A.

Foreal, I just went through 5-6 pages hoping to see some content but nope. Beating a dead horse of Man U in 6th, Pogba aint world class, etc.

Im all for Man U slander but its getting to the point of people typing just to type. Like Fear and Jada are back in here going back and forth.

Them Liverpool boys need to chill when they havent even won in 2017 yet :rofl:

Dont turn this to the NBA thread.
Y'all were on suicide watch a couple of weeks ago. Y'all win a couple of games and all is well now ? :lol:

Last edited:

We'll win a title before your beloved Roma does. Matter of fact I guarantee anyone on your roster would be thrilled to get a call from Liverpool.

Lol, bro Roma is the Liverpool of Italy.

Lol, bro Roma is the Liverpool of Italy.

O rly? Do you have 18 Italian titles and 5 European Cup/Champion League titles?

this ***** said he couldn't tie mikhi's boots... 
eek.gif
roll.gif

coutinho entirely too overrated on this forum. never won a major trophy. Never scored more than 12 goals (in all comps) in a season.. in fact he's never scored more than 8 goals in the league. So spare me with this talk.. dude couldn't tie mkhi's boots.

Yeah he's still got time on side but the way you guys gas him in here is atrocious
welp...i guess pogba can't tie mikhi's boots either lmao

Yeah I said it. And again you've provided nothing to support the opposite..

I got you tho.. go ahead and mention 6th place or the fact Barca beat united 7 years ago.. like either of those are relevant to this

You the worst kind of troll fam.. you not funny or creative

Last edited:
Breh, you got banned from this thread (how does that even happen :lol:) and went and made an official Liverpool thread :rofl:
If that's not taking yourself too seriously I don't know what is

Tom always has my back :smokin

200.gif
Get a room :rolleyes

Wanna join? [emoji]128521[/emoji]
I thought you'd never ask! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom