This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
C4Y7QVIWMAAdKhS.jpg:large

Tony freed :pimp:

Need Shaw to be freed next :lol:

Hull getting zero love whatsoever from the refs today I see :x :x

Last edited:
The ox doing well so far next to Le Coq. We created some chances, a few that should of gone in but positive signs so far with the attack, I can see two more if we keep this up

Yup Ox had a good game today

Fell asleep at like the 55th and just woke up cries of "penalty!" Got scared :lol:

Alexis :pimp:

Alexis legit got rewarded with a goal off both handballs, his own and Hulls :rofl:

Clattenberg is no better than the rest of these incompetent refs in the league,don't know why he's treated like the second coming of Pierluigi Collina

Last edited:
Why do fans insists on staying in the past? Okay, you're team won a bunch of **** in the past. What about now?
So are you saying that United Fans should stop talking about the Good Ole days and focus on now ? #Shots. You out here firing shots off on everyone.

Last edited:
The conversation always turns back to United with you 'Pool fans :rolleyes

Even in your own thread :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a united fan.
Coudln't tell. Pretty sure no one else knew considering how hard you rep Roma in here. Was this an overnight decision ? Maybe you should sleep on it a bit more.

You're trying to compare two clubs.One who's much more successful historically to another who's had some success. Doesn't make sense at all. Based off your thinking with this whats "current" mentality you'd have said during Leicester's title run that they were just as good as Barcelona or Real Madrid etc based off current form. Doesn't make sense at all.

Last edited:
Coudln't tell. Pretty sure no one else knew considering how hard you rep Roma in here. Was this an overnight decision ? Maybe you should sleep on it a bit more.

You're trying to compare two clubs.One who's much more successful historically to another who's had some success. Doesn't make sense at all. Based off your thinking with this whats "current" mentality you'd have said during Leicester's title run that they were just as good as Barcelona or Real Madrid etc based off current form. Doesn't make sense at all.

Form? I'm talking about Roma vs Liverpool. Both teams are well know. Both teams are stacked. You guys are just going off because I said Roma can beat Liverpool. Forget about the history. See my boys on the pitch for 90 minutes, your history won't save you then.

Form? I'm talking about Roma vs Liverpool. Both teams are well know. Both teams are stacked. You guys are just going off because I said Roma can beat Liverpool. Forget about the history. See my boys on the pitch for 90 minutes, your history won't save you then.
You're having an identity crisis. One moment You're a United stan, now Roma's your boys. Then you said it go either way and now you're saying y'all could see us on the pitch. Stop pumping up your chest and relax. You just want to be in the mix.

View media item 1022986

Last edited:
Looks like I haven't missed anything this week. Armada Armada hope you're doing well fam, stay up.

Congrats to the Gooners on a win this morning, y'all cracked that Hull puzzle that neither United or Pool could these past two weeks. I appreciate it too for Claude and Bludfam's sake.

Really liking this United lineup today, midfield is as ideal as we can get imo. Just wish shaw would get a spot back ahead of Blind at LB.

I just woke up and saw the Arsenal/Hull City recap. Y'all are lucky :lol:, I'll leave it at that.

Tone byke :pimp: #GGMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom