There's no excuse for this Vol. Carrying your girls purse

I mean i dont mind holding it for a little ( idk bout walking all around the mall with it) but wen i do hold it its not all up on my shoulder, i hold it withsome swag like hang it on my neck ( as if it were a shmega, or swag rag, wrd to the chocolate boi pic ( he has no swag btw)). Or ill hold the belt part in myhand like a duffle. Or something.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i hold my girl's bag when she's in the bathroom at the mall. not on the shoulder though.
Yeah, that's what my ex was handy for at times when it came to hold things for me such as my purse or bags. But, not on the shoulder, just hold it.

Off topic- My ex used to refuse to go in with me at ladies' bra and panties type of stores. At times he would give in to help me pick out things he liked but only when he thought it was necessary and it would be quick. Other times, he would try to tag along, but he would turn red and say he could not take it and leave to go wait outside. I used to see quite a few boyfriends of some girls going in there right with their girls with no problem. I guess my ex felt less manly when it came to it or that it was not a "macho" thing to do.
laugh.gif
I don't mind going into victoria secrets with mygirl, but some old ladies be givin me the death stare.

you hold her bag if she has to do something, generally, it'll be if she's going to the bathroom. that's it. if her arms are free and you'rejust walking wherever, i see no reason to be carrying the bag for her. if you're doing that, then you're whipped hard.

but holding the bag, if she's got to do something else (tie her shoe, bathroom, try on clothes); that's not a big deal.

this made me think back: i remember when i was younger, my mom made me carry all her stuff when we went shopping. she knew my dad didn't want to do it. smart lady.

the only way i carry a girl's purse is if she have to bend down to tie her shoe or shes holding something

plus i grip the purse MANLY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I always pack hella stuff in my girls purse when we go places but i don't carry it

i do the same lol
once you start using a man purse, you'll never want to go back to anything else
pimp.gif

I can understand holding it for a minute or two if her arms are sore or it's too heavy, but over the shoulder? Come on dude.

lol. I would never make my man carry my purse..unless im trying on clothes or something..

laugh.gif
.. it ain't that bad. I've done it before.. for my HOME GIRLS. okay just for a short amount of time. And no, I'm not gay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

I can understand holding it for a minute or two if her arms are sore or it's too heavy, but over the shoulder? Come on dude.
No dude should be holding one @ all. She bought the damn purse and she should carry it. Damn all that "if her arms are tired."O'well, DEAL WITH IT. If you gotta tie your shoes, go to a bench, sit the purse next to you and tie your shoes. Gotta go to the bathroom, sit it on top ofthe toilet paper dispenser or the coat rack (im sure it has one of these). I aint holdin %%*# for ya but your shoppin bags, and thats rare if i even hold that.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by digitalO22

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Not even if both my arms were broken would i let my man carry my purse for me.

If both of your arms were broken you would have bigger problems to think about, like who's gonna wipe your *#!.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP is clearly one of those "trained" females...and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at all of you dudes that feel so threatened and exposed at the thought ofcarrying your woman's bag...

I mean granted, she is carrying other things, there really shouldn't be an issue with it. What you should really be worrying about is how much of a man youreally are if you're feeling vulnerable and emasculated at the thought of holding your woman's purse...

I'm a MAN, holding my woman's purse while she attends to something will NOT change that...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i dont like carrying my gf's bag and i will never put it on my shoulder like that. i grab the top of the bag and carry it akwardly and most times she just gets mad and takes it back.

One time at Cedar Point(amusement park) my girl(at the time) went on a water ride, and i dont do those..soo while she was in line, she had me hold herpurse...45 minutes on that ride!!! soo i got hungry and went to chik-fil-a...some lil ahole kid had the nerve to say something!! lol that got to me cuz thatskinda person i am! 5hours later I see him walking out with his family and I heard them say his name.....I go like "Kevin, see I got a girlfriend!Something you dont have since youre here with mommy and daddy"...I felt
pimp.gif
cuz im soo petty..

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by digitalO22

Not even if both my arms were broken would i let my man carry my purse for me.

If both of your arms were broken you would have bigger problems to think about, like who's gonna wipe your *#!.
Real talk.
My co-workers daughter broke both her wrists skiing.... I know she's wiping with all the motherly love she can give
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I think both of you missed the point, but that's okay.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I love when that happens here.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Some of you dudes let your testosterone get the best of you.

If they are in a committed relationship, what does it matter if he carries her purse.

I know you aren't a man, OP, but still.
Yeah, but...the other day you made a thread asking if dudes should rock Ugg boots...so I KNOW you'd be the type to do +**+ like this.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom