There's no excuse for this Vol. Carrying your girls purse

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

laugh.gif
are yall dudes really that insecure that you wouldn't even hold your GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE's purse if she needed you to? That's just sad
laugh.gif

And it's all because of the way they think other MEN are gonna view them.
laugh.gif

They're commenting on the picture...does it look like she NEEDS it to be carried for her?

Not everyone in this post is commenting on the picture...and you don't even know the reason why he is carrying it. People are just throwing %*% out there.

And it's not a big deal anyway.

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

laugh.gif
are yall dudes really that insecure that you wouldn't even hold your GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE's purse if she needed you to? That's just sad
laugh.gif

And it's all because of the way they think other MEN are gonna view them.
laugh.gif

Bingo...

This thread has had the unfortunately effect of showing how boys think, and Men think...

GrimLock

That's all you could muster up...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's all good though...I stay wavy while you stay afraid of females and the effect their femininity will have on you...

I suppose that It was unfair for me ask a boy to think, and behave like a man...so my apologies to you lil one...

i3sxgp.gif

Yes of course...because all men should not be afraid of carrying around an object that was not designed for them...that would be your perfect worldwouldn't it...your a lame duck swimming in circles...I already posted what I had to say and you can get all the obama gif's you want to help your casebut I urge you to move on with your life purse or purse-less it's all really inconsequential to me.

Go ahead have the final word on the matter. I know you want to...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yes of course...because all men should not be afraid of carrying around an object that was not designed for them...that would be your perfect world wouldn't it...your a lame duck swimming in circles...I already posted what I had to say and you can get all the obama gif's you want to help your case but I urge you to move on with your life purse or purse-less it's all really inconsequential to me.

purses have been know to have been used my men also. but i get what your trying to say...
I wouldn't want to carry around a small couch bag either, but i dont mind holding my girl's bag if she's a little tired, or has to due something.

Yes of course...because all men should not be afraid of carrying around an object that was not designed for them...that would be your perfect world wouldn't it...your a lame duck swimming in circles...I already posted what I had to say and you can get all the obama gif's you want to help your case but I urge you to move on with your life purse or purse-less it's all really inconsequential to me.

Exactly...no man should be worried about carrying or holding an object...an inanimate object made of real or faux materials that has no assignedvalue. What's next..."I'm not going to step in the kitchen because It was made for women"...or how about "I'm not going to watch thechildren because that's a woman's job"...or..."I'm not going food shopping because that's a woman arena"...that'spathetic...

And you have the nerve to call me a lame duck because you're about as smart and refined as a boulder in the town of Bedrock...
tired.gif

I also already posted what I had to say...this is merely entertainment for me when I take a break from my reading...and to be honest, I'm quite happy thatyou've been very attentive and fixated on this thread to the point where you reply to me within minutes after I comment...

Like I said, this is merely entertainment...and from your last reply, It's more than obvious that you're getting a lil frustrated...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"YOU MAD son"

hx3f5v.jpg

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Exactly...no man should be worried about carrying or holding an object...an inanimate object made of real or faux materials that has no assigned value. What's next..."I'm not going to step in the kitchen because It was made for women"...or how about "I'm not going to watch the children because that's a woman's job"...or..."I'm not going food shopping because that's a woman arena"...that's pathetic...

And you have the nerve to call me a lame duck because you're about as smart and refined as a boulder in the town of Bedrock...
tired.gif

I also already posted what I had to say...this is merely entertainment for me when I take a break from my reading...and to be honest, I'm quite happy that you've been very attentive and fixated on this thread to the point where you reply to me within minutes after I comment...

Like I said, this is merely entertainment...and from your last reply, It's more than obvious that you're getting a lil frustrated...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm fixated on alot of threads today not just this one so don't get too happy.

laugh.gif
At the end of all this i'm still going to be laughing at you...aswell as my group from my Anatomy & Physiology class which happened to all be girls after showing them what you wrote earlier today. You are a lame duck dude atleast in my eyes...now can you get over it?
laugh.gif
I'm not really gonna waste my 1,000th post on this topic or you.

Goodnight and feel better.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i hold my girl's bag when she's in the bathroom at the mall. not on the shoulder though.
Yeah, that's what my ex was handy for at times when it came to hold things for me such as my purse or bags. But, not on the shoulder, just hold it.

Off topic- My ex used to refuse to go in with me at ladies' bra and panties type of stores. At times he would give in to help me pick out things he liked but only when he thought it was necessary and it would be quick. Other times, he would try to tag along, but he would turn red and say he could not take it and leave to go wait outside. I used to see quite a few boyfriends of some girls going in there right with their girls with no problem. I guess my ex felt less manly when it came to it or that it was not a "macho" thing to do.
how did I miss this ........... how could any man not get the
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
whenever his girl brings up "unmentionables" shopping, it's thebest kind of free pass to let your imagination go wild... well unless we're talking 'bout granny panties

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Exactly...no man should be worried about carrying or holding an object...an inanimate object made of real or faux materials that has no assigned value. What's next..."I'm not going to step in the kitchen because It was made for women"...or how about "I'm not going to watch the children because that's a woman's job"...or..."I'm not going food shopping because that's a woman arena"...that's pathetic...

tired.gif

I also already posted what I had to say...this is merely entertainment for me when I take a break from my reading...and to be honest, I'm quite happy that you've been very attentive and fixated on this thread to the point where you reply to me within minutes after I comment...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm fixated on alot of threads today not just this one so don't get too happy.

laugh.gif
At the end of all this i'm still going to be laughing at you...as well as my group from my Anatomy & Physiology class which happened to all be girls after showing them what you wrote earlier today. You are a lame duck dude atleast in my eyes...now can you get over it?
laugh.gif
I'm not really gonna waste my 1,000th post on this topic or you.

Goodnight and feel better.
happy.gif

Wowwww...

So let me get this straight, you were so agitated by my stance on the issue, you felt the need to show a bunch of females in your class what a stranger typedon the internet, so as to get their approval and feel secure about your stance on the issue--which also translates toyour view on masculinity...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Talk about catching feelings...you seriously showed a bunch of your peers my responses so you could feel better about yourself...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're taking L's with each and everyone of your responses man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...and to be honest, It's quite the innocuous event to becalled a "lame" by the fool...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But hats of to you nonetheless...do what'cha need to do...

And you don't have to tell me to feel better about myself...because as I said in my previous posts...this is merely entertainment...I certainly hope youfelt better about yourself after you showed my responses to the girls in your class, and they blessed you with their sympathetic nods and smiles...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And of course--one last Obama gif...dedicated to you...

"I'm wavvyyyy son..."

16jhrg4.gif

Now back to my Thoreau reading...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom