There's no excuse for this Vol. Carrying your girls purse

SuperAntigen wrote:

At you nitpicking now...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...If wifey asks me to hold her bag while she attends to other things...that's ok with me, I'll hold her bag. If wifey asks me to hold the other things she is carrying as opposed to her bags, that's cool too. I don't mind holding that as well. It's that simple...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you trying your BEST to ridicule me because I don't have a childish mentality like you. The only thing you and many others have proving is just how "simple" y'all are. I mean seriously...this mentality is akin to the primary school boy logic where lil boys assume that touching anything belonging to a girl is going to give them cooties...bunch of grown men...afraid to hold or carry a bag...because it's a "girl" bag...the real issue here is the fact that your masculinity is so easily abraded and jeopardized...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only reason why I even respond to you is because your foolishness is entertaining and I wouldn't want you to feel as though, your material is unappreciated...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And as for my "honor"...don't worry about it...because it remains pristine, flawless, and forever intact. That's real masculinity brah...

Come on man you calling what I said nitpicking? Get real. I'm not trying to ridicule you I was just stating what you already said...okaymaybe I was trying to ridicule you a lil bit
laugh.gif

This is also entertaining to me to see what extent you'll go to defend yourself. If your so enpowered by your manhood you should have just brushed it offto begin with instead of your nonsensical rant's defending your right (
laugh.gif
) to hold a ladies bag. Your catching serious feelings homie, breathe it out.

Is this you btw?
p_2750051.jpg

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Some of you dudes let your testosterone get the best of you.

If they are in a committed relationship, what does it matter if he carries her purse.

I know you aren't a man, OP, but still.
yeah, its not a big deal

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

If wifey asks me to hold her bag while she attends to other things...that's ok with me, I'll hold her bag. If wifey asks me to hold the other things she is carrying as opposed to her bags, that's cool too...
smh.gif

and dudes wonder why girls don't take dudes seriously as they did back then

I don't know if y'all are serious or not sometimes. Dude looks funny carrying it like that, but if she asks me to hold her purse for a second while shedoes something else, I don't see an issue. I'm sure she'd hold a bad I had for a second if I needed to do something with both hands.

You dudes really read into things too much. It really isn't that serious.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

SuperAntigen wrote:

At you nitpicking now...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...If wifey asks me to hold her bag while she attends to other things...that's ok with me, I'll hold her bag. If wifey asks me to hold the other things she is carrying as opposed to her bags, that's cool too. I don't mind holding that as well. It's that simple...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you trying your BEST to ridicule me because I don't have a childish mentality like you. The only thing you and many others have proving is just how "simple" y'all are. I mean seriously...this mentality is akin to the primary school boy logic where lil boys assume that touching anything belonging to a girl is going to give them cooties...bunch of grown men...afraid to hold or carry a bag...because it's a "girl" bag...the real issue here is the fact that your masculinity is so easily abraded and jeopardized...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only reason why I even respond to you is because your foolishness is entertaining and I wouldn't want you to feel as though, your material is unappreciated...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And as for my "honor"...don't worry about it...because it remains pristine, flawless, and forever intact. That's real masculinity brah...
Come on man you calling what I said nitpicking? Get real. I'm not trying to ridicule you I was just stating what you already said...okay maybe I was trying to ridicule you a lil bit
laugh.gif

This is also entertaining to me to see what extent you'll go to defend yourself. If your so enpowered by your manhood you should have just brushed it off to begin with instead of your nonsensical rant's defending your right (
laugh.gif
) to hold a ladies bag. Your catching serious feelings homie, breathe it out.

Say's the dude who felt so targeted by my OG post that he mentioned my SN specifically in his OG post...
eyes.gif

Ummm...

s4nq06.gif

This is too easy +
laugh.gif
@ putting you in check before you even made thatlast failed attempt at a response...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What kinda woman even allows her man to do that? i thought $@#%%$+ didn't like $@#%%$+. If she's doing something, i'll hold her purse all day, butdude right there smudge the line he stepped on it so hard.

NT I know y'all remember that thread I made when homeboy was walking with his girl, her shoe got untied she stopped walking, ol boy turned around, chickextended her foot, AND DUDE REALLY GOT DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND PROCEEDED TO DOUBLE KNOT THAT %!$@!!!!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i have been rcently ranting about this a lot! if i have to tie my shoe or do something where i can absolutly not carry the darn thing over my shoulder andthere is no where to sit it down then i might say "hey hun can you hold this for a second" but as for asking him to carry it...smh...never in amillion years.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by sn00pee

what? man purses arent in yet in the US?

http://photobucket.com/images/got an f for the HORRIBLE GRAMMAR.. But an A+ for effort
It seems you fail to realize the reason for italicization, or the meaning of in in this sentence.
Reread the sentence then think about it.
If you still find yourself stuck on stupid here's a spoiler:
Spoiler [+]
in as in fashionable.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I don't know if y'all are serious or not sometimes. Dude looks funny carrying it like that, but if she asks me to hold her purse for a second while she does something else, I don't see an issue. I'm sure she'd hold a bag I had for a second if I needed to do something with both hands.

You dudes really read into things too much. It really isn't that serious.
thats what im thinking.
but with the picture, looks like they're just walking through the mall that way.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't think its that serious...long as he's not beggin to carry it its fine...maybe he was already holding it and they just started walking...
girl stop

laugh.gif

Nah, carrying my purse, no. Offering to carry a bag of mine so I can carry my purse plus additional bags, yes
happy.gif

I hate ladies saying that it's a "gentleman's act"... Come on, it's like degrading your man. Why bring a bag that you really can'tcarry?

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

laugh.gif
are yall dudes really that insecure that you wouldn't even hold your GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE's purse if she needed you to? That's just sad
laugh.gif

And it's all because of the way they think other MEN are gonna view them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

laugh.gif
are yall dudes really that insecure that you wouldn't even hold your GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE's purse if she needed you to? That's just sad
laugh.gif

And it's all because of the way they think other MEN are gonna view them.
laugh.gif

They're commenting on the picture...does it look like she NEEDS it to be carried for her?

Back
Top Bottom