There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I never said it should be practiced, accepted, nor tolerated. I simply said, that someone cheating doesn't mean they don't love you. 

I don't know about that. I do not know how you can love someone and betray them in the utmost regard. Lies? Deceit?#*%+$+* around with others behind their back? That's straight vile,disgusting,and vicious. That's not love. You disrespect me in the highest regard and destroy my trust like not....Damn right you do not love me.
It's not right, but you're not thinking from another person's perspective. If I've known you for life and you're my life partner, and i have a moment of weakness and cheat I can still love you. This shouldn't be interpreted as i think it's ok to cheat, but love and sex are not as mutually inclusive as some people make it out to be. It's ok and natural to feel betrayed and feel as though they don't love you but that isn't always the case.

Don't get me wrong I get why you feel the way you do.
ohwell.gif
That's sort of how I see it. The guy may still love the girl. And if he loves her he is fully aware that cheating on her is the worst thing he can do. But he still gave in. So it's not that he doesn't love her. It's just that he's an incredibly weak male and shouldn't be called a man.

The argument that I'm sure one of NT's "alpha" males will make is that a true man gets all the women he wants and won't deny that urge. But that's false. A weak man needs to get women to quench his insecurities. A better man doesn't need that.

I never said it should be practiced, accepted, nor tolerated. I simply said, that someone cheating doesn't mean they don't love you. 

I don't know about that. I do not know how you can love someone and betray them in the utmost regard. Lies? Deceit?#*%+$+* around with others behind their back? That's straight vile,disgusting,and vicious. That's not love. You disrespect me in the highest regard and destroy my trust like not....Damn right you do not love me.
It's not right, but you're not thinking from another person's perspective. If I've known you for life and you're my life partner, and i have a moment of weakness and cheat I can still love you. This shouldn't be interpreted as i think it's ok to cheat, but love and sex are not as mutually inclusive as some people make it out to be. It's ok and natural to feel betrayed and feel as though they don't love you but that isn't always the case.

ohwell.gif

I guess people have different interpretations when it comes to love. But, I see love as a selfless act, and cheating is one of the most selfish things you can do to your partner.

When it came to my ex, I loved him so much that I could never imagine cheating on him with another man, yet he betrayed me and had an affair behind my back.He even fell in love with the jump-off, yet he said he still loved me and was sorry? Uhhhhh, what?

I do not get how you can love someone and yet lie,cheat,deceive,betray,and disrespect them and hurt them like that. That is not love to me. If you had enough love, why would you cheat or hurt or betray your significant other like that?

I will tell you that if I love my man, I wouldn't cheat. So, I would expect my partner, in a committed and exclusive relationship with me to do just the same.

Love is just not that feeling of thinking you are in love with someone. All these other virtues and values are held to it that make up love.

ohwell.gif

I guess people have different interpretations when it comes to love. But, I see love as a selfless act, and cheating is one of the most selfish things you can do to your partner.

When it came to my ex, I loved him so much that I could never imagine cheating on him with another man, yet he betrayed me and had an affair behind my back.He even fell in love with the jump-off, yet he said he still loved me and was sorry? Uhhhhh, what?

I do not get how you can love someone and yet lie,cheat,deceive,betray,and disrespect them and hurt them like that. That is not love to me. If you had enough love, why would you cheat or hurt or betray your significant other like that?

I will tell you that if I love my man, I wouldn't cheat. So, I would expect my partner, in a committed and exclusive relationship with me to do just the same.

Love is just not that feeling of thinking you are in love with someone. All these other virtues and values are held to it that make up love.

Just to comment on marriage....

I find that marriage in the Western world has lost its meaning and value and that is why there are such high divorce rates.

Look at Eastern parts of the world and how divorce rates are very low. They have much more significance to it. But, well...There are factors to why divorces don't happen as much. There is actually a stigma attached to divorce. So it can be cultural and for financial reasons, as well as other unmentioned factors as to why the divorce rate is not as high.

My parents, it was kind of an arranged marriage. Not like my mom dated my dad, but she did have a say in if she wanted to marry the guy who went up to her father to ask for her hand in marriage. Despite how they were not in love when they got married, they definitely did fall in love and I can see they deeply still love each other. I see it like that with many "arranged" marriages. looking at the older generation of the Middle Eastern community here. Of course, some turned out horrible and full of resentment. But, just shows you how marriage can work in various ways despite them not being borne out of love.

Just to comment on marriage....

I find that marriage in the Western world has lost its meaning and value and that is why there are such high divorce rates.

Look at Eastern parts of the world and how divorce rates are very low. They have much more significance to it. But, well...There are factors to why divorces don't happen as much. There is actually a stigma attached to divorce. So it can be cultural and for financial reasons, as well as other unmentioned factors as to why the divorce rate is not as high.

My parents, it was kind of an arranged marriage. Not like my mom dated my dad, but she did have a say in if she wanted to marry the guy who went up to her father to ask for her hand in marriage. Despite how they were not in love when they got married, they definitely did fall in love and I can see they deeply still love each other. I see it like that with many "arranged" marriages. looking at the older generation of the Middle Eastern community here. Of course, some turned out horrible and full of resentment. But, just shows you how marriage can work in various ways despite them not being borne out of love.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif

lol @ the ages getting father and farther aprt.

first, yall didnt wanna be a 65 year old chasing a 25..

now its 89 chasing 20...

YOU GTFOHWTBS fambs...

you act like by the time people get that age, that havent married AND divorced atleast twice.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and who's gonna have their sex drive pumpin at 89? who's gonna even give a damb about society at 89? you ever met an 89 year old, fambs??

20s - you dont have to be married cuz you're young.

30s - you dont have to be married cuz that's the prime of your life.

40s and 50s - you dont have to be married cuz your intelligence and paper is the longest in your life... also, many, MANY people get divorces at this age.

why? their kids have grown up.

60s + - you dont have to marry cuz you an old man, fambs. you can still catch from 40 years old and up, and by this time, you dont care what other think anyway.

what am i missing??
Makes sense to me. These are the benefits of being a man with no biological time clock. Check out my dude Charlie Chaplin.
But I thought I was the only one who thought the age thing was
laugh.gif
. 89 tho? I dont even want to be alive then. This thread is outta control. 

89?  my grandmothers 94?.....95? and still living on her and own and mentally stable.

as for whose not gonna be married or divorced twice by that age?

a) people in a successful marriage (as successful as can be possible)

b) people like OP who are think marriage is for the birds.......famb

as for the age differences 20 and 89 were the ages of the WOMEN these brad pitts are going to be chasing when they're that old....still tryin to play the game and not having grown up by that point....my point is it doesnt matter if these 89 year old brad pitts are trying to chase 20 year olds or women their own age......it's still whack trying to be stubborn and say you tryin to live that bachelor life. IMO

89 though is just a random old age i throw out there....60's 70's same thing.  At some point the skirt chasing is going to get old and you're priorities will or SHOULD change.

and that's great our biological clocks arent as confining as that of the fairer sex......great, you can father a newborn at 72 and look like a complete %*@*#$@!% changing your own pampers and your childs one after the other
roll.gif

read correctly you two and next time you won't get so shut down

so, GTHOHWTWBS

next.

laugh.gif

now its 89 chasing 20...

YOU GTFOHWTBS fambs...

you act like by the time people get that age, that havent married AND divorced atleast twice.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and who's gonna have their sex drive pumpin at 89? who's gonna even give a damb about society at 89? you ever met an 89 year old, fambs??

40s and 50s - you dont have to be married cuz your intelligence and paper is the longest in your life... also, many, MANY people get divorces at this age.

60s + - you dont have to marry cuz you an old man, fambs. you can still catch from 40 years old and up, and by this time, you dont care what other think anyway.

what am i missing??
Makes sense to me. These are the benefits of being a man with no biological time clock. Check out my dude Charlie Chaplin.
laugh.gif

89?  my grandmothers 94?.....95? and still living on her and own and mentally stable.

as for the age differences 20 and 89 were the ages of the WOMEN these brad pitts are going to be chasing when they're that old....still tryin to play the game and not having grown up by that point....my point is it doesnt matter if these 89 year old brad pitts are trying to chase 20 year olds or women their own age......it's still whack trying to be stubborn and say you tryin to live that bachelor life. IMO

89 though is just a random old age i throw out there....60's 70's same thing.  At some point the skirt chasing is going to get old and you're priorities will or SHOULD change.

and that's great our biological clocks arent as confining as that of the fairer sex......great, you can father a newborn at 72 and look like a complete %*@*#$@!% changing your own pampers and your childs one after the other
roll.gif

so, GTHOHWTWBS

next.

Lol well i hope you never have kids cause guess what they will lie/cheat/decieve you at some point in there life? So are you saying kids dont love their parents? Ok even when they get older and conscious of what they are doing aka teens etc 20's they will do this. So are you saying they dont love you anymore and you wouldnt love your kids anymore? And if you trying to use the whole its different marriage is a sacred bond lol thats lol. Cause there is no way your gonna convience me or even yourself that a marriage bond etc is more closer then your child, someone who regardless of a ceremony/ring/pact will always be connected to you for life.

Lol well i hope you never have kids cause guess what they will lie/cheat/decieve you at some point in there life? So are you saying kids dont love their parents? Ok even when they get older and conscious of what they are doing aka teens etc 20's they will do this. So are you saying they dont love you anymore and you wouldnt love your kids anymore? And if you trying to use the whole its different marriage is a sacred bond lol thats lol. Cause there is no way your gonna convience me or even yourself that a marriage bond etc is more closer then your child, someone who regardless of a ceremony/ring/pact will always be connected to you for life.

Originally Posted by LDJ

You just completely twisted what I said.

How can you compare a child lying to you about where they are going to go to some club or party to drink it up to a lie such as your husband lying to you that he is at work when he is +@$@@#+ some jump-off?

I meant when it came to lying and deception for cheating. That is completely two different things. Lying ,deception, and infedility in ROMANTIC relationships is not on the same level as you being lied to by your child because they want to do certain things.

When you are in a commited EXCLUSIVE and polygamous relationship, you have given that commitment to your significant other to only be with them. If you love them, how can you be so selfish to do something so vile to cheat on them? Utmost betrayal.

This goes for friendships too. I have love for a lot of my friends. But, if they do anything in which they might backstab me or lie and deceive me, in certain circumstances, you will be cut. That's not love to me. Loyalty is a virtue I regard very very highly. Not to be messed with.   

Originally Posted by LDJ

How can you compare a child lying to you about where they are going to go to some club or party to drink it up to a lie such as your husband lying to you that he is at work when he is +@$@@#+ some jump-off?

I meant when it came to lying and deception for cheating. That is completely two different things. Lying ,deception, and infedility in ROMANTIC relationships is not on the same level as you being lied to by your child because they want to do certain things.

When you are in a commited EXCLUSIVE and polygamous relationship, you have given that commitment to your significant other to only be with them. If you love them, how can you be so selfish to do something so vile to cheat on them? Utmost betrayal.

This goes for friendships too. I have love for a lot of my friends. But, if they do anything in which they might backstab me or lie and deceive me, in certain circumstances, you will be cut. That's not love to me. Loyalty is a virtue I regard very very highly. Not to be messed with.   

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

now its 89 chasing 20...

YOU GTFOHWTBS fambs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what am i missing??
laugh.gif

roll.gif

so, GTHOHWTWBS

next.

So know its if you arent married etc under god yadda yadda then your not grown up or a man. Lol thats funny. First ppl say a real man is a guy who is his own man and does depends on no one and lives life on his own terms. Then its so long as his terms and ideas is inline with mines lol. Marriage/kids doesnt make you a man it makes a father and a person in a legal binded relationship where you vowed undying unconditionally love so long as you follow the conditions/beliefs/values i set forth and believe in.

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

now its 89 chasing 20...

YOU GTFOHWTBS fambs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what am i missing??
laugh.gif

roll.gif

so, GTHOHWTWBS

next.

So know its if you arent married etc under god yadda yadda then your not grown up or a man. Lol thats funny. First ppl say a real man is a guy who is his own man and does depends on no one and lives life on his own terms. Then its so long as his terms and ideas is inline with mines lol. Marriage/kids doesnt make you a man it makes a father and a person in a legal binded relationship where you vowed undying unconditionally love so long as you follow the conditions/beliefs/values i set forth and believe in.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Oh lol ok you sounded real christianed then. This whole oh its different types of lyinf deciept cheating etc. No it isnt a lie is a lie, cheating is cheating, deception is deception. Its like whether you take 5 buck or 5 million, the amount doesnt change the fact, in of the day you stole something and are a theft.

How can you compare a child lying to you about where they are going to go to some club or party to drink it up to a lie such as your husband lying to you that he is at work when he is +@$@@#+ some jump-off?

The same way as if my mom took 100 bucks or my wife took 100 bucks from me, or a stranger took 100 bucks end of the day you stole from me and are a theft, who you are to me or closeness doesnt change whagt you did. Same way as lying is lying. Plus you mentioned the husband wife dynamic is different because of marriage, well ok your right, because with a marriage the only bond connection, you have is by some words you said and a piece of paper, whereas no matter what no paper no words can be said etc to change the fact that if you gave brth to a person that bond commitment is forever, There isnt a divorce of being a parent. so how can you even compare and say husband/wife bond closeness>parent and child. One is sematics, and based on religion in some cases, society, tradition etc.. and the other is an absolute.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Oh lol ok you sounded real christianed then. This whole oh its different types of lyinf deciept cheating etc. No it isnt a lie is a lie, cheating is cheating, deception is deception. Its like whether you take 5 buck or 5 million, the amount doesnt change the fact, in of the day you stole something and are a theft.

How can you compare a child lying to you about where they are going to go to some club or party to drink it up to a lie such as your husband lying to you that he is at work when he is +@$@@#+ some jump-off?

The same way as if my mom took 100 bucks or my wife took 100 bucks from me, or a stranger took 100 bucks end of the day you stole from me and are a theft, who you are to me or closeness doesnt change whagt you did. Same way as lying is lying. Plus you mentioned the husband wife dynamic is different because of marriage, well ok your right, because with a marriage the only bond connection, you have is by some words you said and a piece of paper, whereas no matter what no paper no words can be said etc to change the fact that if you gave brth to a person that bond commitment is forever, There isnt a divorce of being a parent. so how can you even compare and say husband/wife bond closeness>parent and child. One is sematics, and based on religion in some cases, society, tradition etc.. and the other is an absolute.

Originally Posted by LDJ

eyes.gif
 monogamous

Originally Posted by LDJ

eyes.gif
 monogamous

Originally Posted by LDJ

It boggles my mind how you are comparing some situations like that to your significant other cheating on you. Depending on the situation, I am sure you would judge differently based on the context of it all. 

Like I said, depending on the context of the lying,deception,and cheating, there are some acts I can forgive and some I will not. This can also be directed not only your significant other, but a member of the family, or even a friend. 

If a family member stole from me? Oh, you are CUT. That's not love or loyalty to me. That shows me you have no respect for me.

Originally Posted by LDJ

It boggles my mind how you are comparing some situations like that to your significant other cheating on you. Depending on the situation, I am sure you would judge differently based on the context of it all. 

Like I said, depending on the context of the lying,deception,and cheating, there are some acts I can forgive and some I will not. This can also be directed not only your significant other, but a member of the family, or even a friend. 

If a family member stole from me? Oh, you are CUT. That's not love or loyalty to me. That shows me you have no respect for me.

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

eyes.gif
 monogamous

Did I just say polygamous?
roll.gif
 Sorry ya'll, I meant monogamous.
tongue.gif

But please explain this to me real talk, how and why do ppl go before god, and somehow over look all the sinning and false following, and hypocricy in their religious convictions, then say and ask god to over look this lifetime of actions and please approve this union between us to, then vow that they will always have a undying unconditional love, then say oh well if my wife/husband lie/cheat etc do something i dont like and then im leaving aka divorce? Wouldnt that be conditions then? ill be married love you etc so long as you do/dont do this. So essentially you lied to god, yet believe he gave you blessings although you are a wishy washy follower and you swore boldface lied to him in his house? Cause the vows do say unconditionally to death do us part. And cheating isnt death, losing a job isnt death, not taking me out treating me like you use to isnt death. Or are you saying that those things are death?

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

eyes.gif
 monogamous

Did I just say polygamous?
roll.gif
 Sorry ya'll, I meant monogamous.
tongue.gif

But please explain this to me real talk, how and why do ppl go before god, and somehow over look all the sinning and false following, and hypocricy in their religious convictions, then say and ask god to over look this lifetime of actions and please approve this union between us to, then vow that they will always have a undying unconditional love, then say oh well if my wife/husband lie/cheat etc do something i dont like and then im leaving aka divorce? Wouldnt that be conditions then? ill be married love you etc so long as you do/dont do this. So essentially you lied to god, yet believe he gave you blessings although you are a wishy washy follower and you swore boldface lied to him in his house? Cause the vows do say unconditionally to death do us part. And cheating isnt death, losing a job isnt death, not taking me out treating me like you use to isnt death. Or are you saying that those things are death?

Originally Posted by LDJ

so essentially all these married ppl are fakes and just putting on a front show and dance if you will. Because although i didnt swear to god, or vow, or sign a contract i have followed and lived up to what they said and will continue to do so unlike the ppl who wear a ring swore to god infront of a audience. My women well she outside cooking last bit of bbq, but if she came home and told me she went and met a random guy and he banged, i would still love her and care about her, i would still be there and love her regardless. Same as if one of my daughters said they wanted to be porn, or was hooked on drugs. Id still be by either one of my girls side. Does that mean i would approve/like what they did... NO. But in each scenario i would still love them regardless.

Same cant be said for most marriages aka reason for sperations/divorce.

Originally Posted by LDJ

so essentially all these married ppl are fakes and just putting on a front show and dance if you will. Because although i didnt swear to god, or vow, or sign a contract i have followed and lived up to what they said and will continue to do so unlike the ppl who wear a ring swore to god infront of a audience. My women well she outside cooking last bit of bbq, but if she came home and told me she went and met a random guy and he banged, i would still love her and care about her, i would still be there and love her regardless. Same as if one of my daughters said they wanted to be porn, or was hooked on drugs. Id still be by either one of my girls side. Does that mean i would approve/like what they did... NO. But in each scenario i would still love them regardless.

Same cant be said for most marriages aka reason for sperations/divorce.

Back
Top Bottom