There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Unfortunately we have ALOT of dudes in this thread that either come from broken families or have never seen a successful marriage, so I can somewhat understand how you would have a negative view on marriage.  As with anybody, marriage isn't for everybody.  For the dudes that see no benefit in marriage or don't want to be married I hope you don't want to spend the rest of your life by yourself.  That's certainly not the way to go.   

not true theres tons of ppl who arent married never was married yet never alone and always keep a woman. I got a uncle malcolm who is up in his late 50's early 60's not sure his age, but always had women, And no it aint cause he tricking, he basically is like an older version of charlie offa two and a half men. If he sick he has women to take care of him, have women to cook for him etc all the things ppl say wives should do. And he still smash random chicks etc as he please.

It isnt a rarity either, its just alot of guys dont really have game and can pull this off, and alot of dudes get to a point where they appeal to women is running out, and get married aka cash out before the business ten times fold.

And if a family, having sex with the same person forever, kids arent something you want. Or like to be free spirited and come go etc as you please what would be a positive for someone like that to get married? 
In the case of your uncle he may be an exception to the rule.  However, I personally wouldn't want to be spending my time, energy, resources, and money on a bunch of different women, especially at that age.  I would rather want to share my life, stories, and memories with just 1 special person, and not just a person who is here today gone tomorrow out of my life more or less.  Not to mention, your uncle is pretty much playing russian roulette with his health as he's sleeping around with a bunch of different women that have no committment to him as he has no committment to them.  That type of activity might have been cool when your in high school or college but not as you get older, too many diseases out here to be playing those types of games. 

Also, I have never heard of a guy "cashing out" and getting married because they have no game or feel like their game is running out.  If anything guys that are married that actually have game end up getting approached by even more females throughout life and on a daily basis because females see married men as a challenge and also figure that a guy is pretty much of top of his game if he is married.  For now I won't even get on your point of being free-spirited and having a family, because the two don't co-exist.   

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Unfortunately we have ALOT of dudes in this thread that either come from broken families or have never seen a successful marriage, so I can somewhat understand how you would have a negative view on marriage.  As with anybody, marriage isn't for everybody.  For the dudes that see no benefit in marriage or don't want to be married I hope you don't want to spend the rest of your life by yourself.  That's certainly not the way to go.   

not true theres tons of ppl who arent married never was married yet never alone and always keep a woman. I got a uncle malcolm who is up in his late 50's early 60's not sure his age, but always had women, And no it aint cause he tricking, he basically is like an older version of charlie offa two and a half men. If he sick he has women to take care of him, have women to cook for him etc all the things ppl say wives should do. And he still smash random chicks etc as he please.

It isnt a rarity either, its just alot of guys dont really have game and can pull this off, and alot of dudes get to a point where they appeal to women is running out, and get married aka cash out before the business ten times fold.

And if a family, having sex with the same person forever, kids arent something you want. Or like to be free spirited and come go etc as you please what would be a positive for someone like that to get married? 
In the case of your uncle he may be an exception to the rule.  However, I personally wouldn't want to be spending my time, energy, resources, and money on a bunch of different women, especially at that age.  I would rather want to share my life, stories, and memories with just 1 special person, and not just a person who is here today gone tomorrow out of my life more or less.  Not to mention, your uncle is pretty much playing russian roulette with his health as he's sleeping around with a bunch of different women that have no committment to him as he has no committment to them.  That type of activity might have been cool when your in high school or college but not as you get older, too many diseases out here to be playing those types of games. 

Also, I have never heard of a guy "cashing out" and getting married because they have no game or feel like their game is running out.  If anything guys that are married that actually have game end up getting approached by even more females throughout life and on a daily basis because females see married men as a challenge and also figure that a guy is pretty much of top of his game if he is married.  For now I won't even get on your point of being free-spirited and having a family, because the two don't co-exist.   

This thread has been fun but people like Anton love to argue and not listen so I cant waste my time anymore.  Dude is writing paragraphs and doesn't get the point of the thread. Smart/Dumb people ftl
tired.gif

This thread has been fun but people like Anton love to argue and not listen so I cant waste my time anymore.  Dude is writing paragraphs and doesn't get the point of the thread. Smart/Dumb people ftl
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

tired.gif

There are two sides to every argument. I gave my genuine opinion and you gave yours, that's how these things work and it's what everyone else in this thread is doing. Do what you feel is best for YOU that is all I'm trying to say, I'm sorry if all those words make you woozy. If you think those are long paragraphs I feel sorry for you, life must be difficult.

Dumb/Dumb people FTL
30t6p3b.gif

This Every thread has been fun but people like Anton love to argue and not listen so I cant waste my time anymore.  Dude is writing paragraphs and doesn't get the point of the thread. Smart/Dumb people ftl
tired.gif
fixed

tired.gif

There are two sides to every argument. I gave my genuine opinion and you gave yours, that's how these things work and it's what everyone else in this thread is doing. Do what you feel is best for YOU that is all I'm trying to say, I'm sorry if all those words make you woozy. If you think those are long paragraphs I feel sorry for you, life must be difficult.

Dumb/Dumb people FTL
30t6p3b.gif

This Every thread has been fun but people like Anton love to argue and not listen so I cant waste my time anymore.  Dude is writing paragraphs and doesn't get the point of the thread. Smart/Dumb people ftl
tired.gif
fixed

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

tired.gif

There are two sides to every argument. I gave my genuine opinion and you gave yours, that's how these things work and it's what everyone else in this thread is doing.

Dumb/Dumb people FTL
30t6p3b.gif

My dude everything you wrote was a waste of bandwidth because its common knowledge.  I said all those reasons ARE why people don't get married.  But people like LDJ try to hide those reasons and just say "I don't need it".   You get it now?   Nobody said anything about you should get married just to get married or settle for less.  But for some reason you couldn't understand that and wrote paragraphs asking questions we all know the answer to.  Read, understand, then comment. 

tired.gif

There are two sides to every argument. I gave my genuine opinion and you gave yours, that's how these things work and it's what everyone else in this thread is doing.

Dumb/Dumb people FTL
30t6p3b.gif

My dude everything you wrote was a waste of bandwidth because its common knowledge.  I said all those reasons ARE why people don't get married.  But people like LDJ try to hide those reasons and just say "I don't need it".   You get it now?   Nobody said anything about you should get married just to get married or settle for less.  But for some reason you couldn't understand that and wrote paragraphs asking questions we all know the answer to.  Read, understand, then comment. 

tired.gif

Dumb/Dumb people FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Yes, and I said who the hell are you to say what LDJ needs of not. DO YOU GET IT NOW? Who the hell are you to say what he needs. If you read, you would see where i said that. Do what is best for YOU? Let him do what's best for him.

tired.gif

Dumb/Dumb people FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Yes, and I said who the hell are you to say what LDJ needs of not. DO YOU GET IT NOW? Who the hell are you to say what he needs. If you read, you would see where i said that. Do what is best for YOU? Let him do what's best for him.

The argument is I believe 99.9% of the people that don't believe in marriage are full of crap and aren't getting married for the wrong reasons.  money paranoid, scared of commitment, cheap, unfaithful, immature, etc.  not because "I just don't need it".

hmm-people that don't believe in marriage are full of crap and aren't getting married for the wrong reasons. Listed what you consider wrong reasons (which I argued against). I addressed every point you made in this post. 1st that those aren't dumb reasons secondly that you're in no position to say what someone needs or doesn't when it comes to something like marriage.

The argument is I believe 99.9% of the people that don't believe in marriage are full of crap and aren't getting married for the wrong reasons.  money paranoid, scared of commitment, cheap, unfaithful, immature, etc.  not because "I just don't need it".

hmm-people that don't believe in marriage are full of crap and aren't getting married for the wrong reasons. Listed what you consider wrong reasons (which I argued against). I addressed every point you made in this post. 1st that those aren't dumb reasons secondly that you're in no position to say what someone needs or doesn't when it comes to something like marriage.

I have a really funny feeling that 90% of the people in this thread have not had more than 5 girlfriends and havent had sex with more than 20 people.

lot of foolishness in here.

its crazy to know there another side where people cant get !*%!@ on command and have love and relationship problems and cant understand the bottom line on one of the simplest things in life.
thats that square love. players dont deal with this %%*%.

I have a really funny feeling that 90% of the people in this thread have not had more than 5 girlfriends and havent had sex with more than 20 people.

lot of foolishness in here.

its crazy to know there another side where people cant get !*%!@ on command and have love and relationship problems and cant understand the bottom line on one of the simplest things in life.
thats that square love. players dont deal with this %%*%.

Dumb/Dumb people FTL
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  I never said he needs it though.  I said I don't believe his claims about being 100% happy, faithful, and whatever feeling a man should have when he gets married.    I said stop painting some kinda picture about living like the Cosby's minus a ring/marriage because it just doesn't happen like that.  So thats WHO I AM.  I'm the guy who knows that there is so much more to the story than we are being told.  For example this guy having a possible love-child out there.....So I never said he NEEDS to be married.  I just believe if he was happier he would have no problem getting married.  So while I can't be sure of that, I just stated how I feel and judging by experience I'm probably right.   Who knows tho.

Dumb/Dumb people FTL
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
  I never said he needs it though.  I said I don't believe his claims about being 100% happy, faithful, and whatever feeling a man should have when he gets married.    I said stop painting some kinda picture about living like the Cosby's minus a ring/marriage because it just doesn't happen like that.  So thats WHO I AM.  I'm the guy who knows that there is so much more to the story than we are being told.  For example this guy having a possible love-child out there.....So I never said he NEEDS to be married.  I just believe if he was happier he would have no problem getting married.  So while I can't be sure of that, I just stated how I feel and judging by experience I'm probably right.   Who knows tho.

If you are in love and have a healthy relationship then the following should not stop you from getting married.

- Money paranoid......you should know your woman doesn't want you for you money (not many men have this blessing/problem anyways.  most couples are close in income)
- Scared of commitment.....what you scared for if this is the woman of your dreams?
- Cheap....that's just sad. A wedding and ring shouldn't kill your pockets but damn you gotta spend some money.
- Unfaithful....why you would you cheat if you was happy?  Why would you worry about her cheating if its all good?

So yes those are immature, dumb reasons to not get married if you've found the woman of your dreams. 

If you are in love and have a healthy relationship then the following should not stop you from getting married.

- Money paranoid......you should know your woman doesn't want you for you money (not many men have this blessing/problem anyways.  most couples are close in income)
- Scared of commitment.....what you scared for if this is the woman of your dreams?
- Cheap....that's just sad. A wedding and ring shouldn't kill your pockets but damn you gotta spend some money.
- Unfaithful....why you would you cheat if you was happy?  Why would you worry about her cheating if its all good?

So yes those are immature, dumb reasons to not get married if you've found the woman of your dreams. 

I said I don't believe his claims about being 100% happy, faithful, and whatever feeling a man should have when he gets married.  
Correct me if I am wrong.

First and foremost, forget LDJ. We are just talking about a make believe person, not him.

1. Are you implying that if he WAS 100% happy (which I think is impossible considering we are human being), he WOULD get married?

2. COnversely, Are you implying that since he is NOT married that there is no way he is 100% happy?

Which goes back to the argument of does the actual wedding/marriage cause the immense happiness or do you get married because you are experience immense happiness. CHicken/Egg complex almost.

Because I am arguing that someone CAN be "100%" happy even if there is no ceremony/marriage, but from what I am reading, you don't think that is possible.

Back
Top Bottom