There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Damn why do I have to be a ball licker because I agreed with what he had to say? What he had/has to say is what matters. I don't care what he did in the past. The message is what I agreed with. Don't be like that Caps.

Damn why do I have to be a ball licker because I agreed with what he had to say? What he had/has to say is what matters. I don't care what he did in the past. The message is what I agreed with. Don't be like that Caps.

85% of NT will get married at age 45... 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you might meet someone who will change your view on that opinion one day OP.
Women are depreciating asssets. Why buy when you can lease.
how so? based on looks alone? Can't anyone make a case for women to be the breadwinners of the family?

He could be referring to the ability  to bear children as well?

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you might meet someone who will change your view on that opinion one day OP.
Women are depreciating asssets. Why buy when you can lease.
how so? based on looks alone? Can't anyone make a case for women to be the breadwinners of the family?

He could be referring to the ability  to bear children as well?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Very interested to hear about how you vote if the what people have done in the past doesn't matter to you.

Very interested to hear about how you vote if the what people have done in the past doesn't matter to you.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

What I am saying is what he has done has no bearing on how much I will/do/don't agree with what he said. We can say that it makes him a hypocrite since he was speaking about committment not being needed via a wedding, but because he did dirt has no bearing on what I believe. His points are still valid. It is just the idea of him living out his own points is questionable.

Hope that makes sense.

If a 500LB woman comes and gives me a lecture on healthy eating/living, her being 500LB has no influence on whether or not I agree with the MESSAGE. Now if we are talking about whether or not I believe she does what she preaches, that is a different story.

What I am saying is what he has done has no bearing on how much I will/do/don't agree with what he said. We can say that it makes him a hypocrite since he was speaking about committment not being needed via a wedding, but because he did dirt has no bearing on what I believe. His points are still valid. It is just the idea of him living out his own points is questionable.

Hope that makes sense.

If a 500LB woman comes and gives me a lecture on healthy eating/living, her being 500LB has no influence on whether or not I agree with the MESSAGE. Now if we are talking about whether or not I believe she does what she preaches, that is a different story.

THIS IS THE LDJ post I said had a lot of truth to it:

Yes they do, many ppl live strictly logical/rational lives. And believing in a higher power etc is illogical which i have stated before. Logic by definition means= the independent study of the relationship and interdependence between a occurances, things, and/or series of events proven by facts. There isnt any proven concrete facts concerning religion or a higher power therefore it isnt logically. Which is why it is called a faith/belief and not a fact. So how can you say someone is wrong for using reasoning and facts over illogical thoughts beliefs and faith. Thats no different then someone saying youre wrong for choosing faith and belief. Its not a right or wrong thing its just way of viewing looking at life. So now we have that understanding. lets carry on.

Official means to authenticate, validate for others through authorization by someone of higher status. So again you are saying that my love for my woman and kids isnt real because it isnt showcased or validated by others. And that it isnt real because one a judge/minister/ etc didnt authenticate it (which i dont view a judge/minister as being a person of a higher status then I) And if you are saying that the higher status is god etc that is a personal belief and opinion. It isnt a fact and we have no factual way of proving that god/etc higher being acknowledges and authorizes the marriage.  Which also proves that ppl get marry for validation/social acceptance and approval of others and in many cases that of a higher being. Which i stated many of times is irrelevant and unimportant to me.

Which again i stated i love my kids and my woman, and proving to others doesnt change that, and seeking the approval of a higher being ie a reperesentative of him (judge,justice of peace,minister) doesnt prove or disprove that i do or do not love care for my kids and my woman. Ony thing that holds truth and is fact is my actions and the things i actually do.

So the same could go to you, why do you feel the need to have your love validated your emotions and bond and adornment for your wife and kids authorized by society? You specifically said and used the word OFFICIAL. So it was you who said your love bond etc commitments arent real/invalid and arent real until they are authorized and validated and social accepted. Either that or you didnt know what official meant. One or the other.

I feel and know for a fact that i care and love committed to my kids and my woman. I knew it back then and i know it now, its a fact and been proven by my acttions for all these years going close to 2 decades. Just because a judge etc... society, and what not didnt authorize it or validate it doesnt make it untrue. But your words says that it does. And thats what i disagree with. but what you said is an opinion, a belief. What i have actually done is a fact. It is documented and has been proven. And not having a ceremony/ring/contract/pact doesnt change a fact. Nor does a belief or opinion or reason change a fact.

Ppl believed at one point the earth was flat, and it was officially acknowledge across the lands. Was it fact? No. Did the fact it was socially accepted by many mean it was a fact or a truth? No. End of the day the world was never flat and whether it was made officially or if it was never official it still wouldnt change the fact that the world was never flat.

Same goes for commitment/love etc. Whether it is authorize/authenticated/or socially known and accepted if you love someone and have made the commitment and have fulfilled that love and commitment. Then it is true and whether others know it or acknowlege it doesnt change the fact.

Thats like what i said about being a parent, whether you have a baby at home, never signed a birth certificate, no baby shower etc. End of that you still are a parent and always will be. All those other things are just means of proving, seeking validity acknowledgement from others.

-Cliffnotes-He said he loves his kids and his woman, shows his love through actions and doesn't need outside validation

So how again does agreeing with this make someone a ******? And how exactly does this make LDJ a horrible human being?

WHY YOU MAD THO?

seductive-beautiful-girls-around-the-web30.jpg

Then the other dude truth came in and was like "You would agree with him". That $$$ made me even more confused
laugh.gif
I would agree with people showing their love through actions rather than outside validation? Is that something most human beings wouldn't agree with?
nerd.gif
Is that being "DIFFERENT"? And you don't have to live your life by logic, but how does having a logical mind make someone "******ED"? And how are you going to judge someone on being a terrible human being when you haven't exactly been christ-like through your actions in this thread.

I don't know what you're going through in life, but do some breathing exercises. You sound angry for no reason.

THIS IS THE LDJ post I said had a lot of truth to it:

Yes they do, many ppl live strictly logical/rational lives. And believing in a higher power etc is illogical which i have stated before. Logic by definition means= the independent study of the relationship and interdependence between a occurances, things, and/or series of events proven by facts. There isnt any proven concrete facts concerning religion or a higher power therefore it isnt logically. Which is why it is called a faith/belief and not a fact. So how can you say someone is wrong for using reasoning and facts over illogical thoughts beliefs and faith. Thats no different then someone saying youre wrong for choosing faith and belief. Its not a right or wrong thing its just way of viewing looking at life. So now we have that understanding. lets carry on.

Official means to authenticate, validate for others through authorization by someone of higher status. So again you are saying that my love for my woman and kids isnt real because it isnt showcased or validated by others. And that it isnt real because one a judge/minister/ etc didnt authenticate it (which i dont view a judge/minister as being a person of a higher status then I) And if you are saying that the higher status is god etc that is a personal belief and opinion. It isnt a fact and we have no factual way of proving that god/etc higher being acknowledges and authorizes the marriage.  Which also proves that ppl get marry for validation/social acceptance and approval of others and in many cases that of a higher being. Which i stated many of times is irrelevant and unimportant to me.

Which again i stated i love my kids and my woman, and proving to others doesnt change that, and seeking the approval of a higher being ie a reperesentative of him (judge,justice of peace,minister) doesnt prove or disprove that i do or do not love care for my kids and my woman. Ony thing that holds truth and is fact is my actions and the things i actually do.

So the same could go to you, why do you feel the need to have your love validated your emotions and bond and adornment for your wife and kids authorized by society? You specifically said and used the word OFFICIAL. So it was you who said your love bond etc commitments arent real/invalid and arent real until they are authorized and validated and social accepted. Either that or you didnt know what official meant. One or the other.

I feel and know for a fact that i care and love committed to my kids and my woman. I knew it back then and i know it now, its a fact and been proven by my acttions for all these years going close to 2 decades. Just because a judge etc... society, and what not didnt authorize it or validate it doesnt make it untrue. But your words says that it does. And thats what i disagree with. but what you said is an opinion, a belief. What i have actually done is a fact. It is documented and has been proven. And not having a ceremony/ring/contract/pact doesnt change a fact. Nor does a belief or opinion or reason change a fact.

Ppl believed at one point the earth was flat, and it was officially acknowledge across the lands. Was it fact? No. Did the fact it was socially accepted by many mean it was a fact or a truth? No. End of the day the world was never flat and whether it was made officially or if it was never official it still wouldnt change the fact that the world was never flat.

Same goes for commitment/love etc. Whether it is authorize/authenticated/or socially known and accepted if you love someone and have made the commitment and have fulfilled that love and commitment. Then it is true and whether others know it or acknowlege it doesnt change the fact.

Thats like what i said about being a parent, whether you have a baby at home, never signed a birth certificate, no baby shower etc. End of that you still are a parent and always will be. All those other things are just means of proving, seeking validity acknowledgement from others.

-Cliffnotes-He said he loves his kids and his woman, shows his love through actions and doesn't need outside validation

So how again does agreeing with this make someone a ******? And how exactly does this make LDJ a horrible human being?

WHY YOU MAD THO?

seductive-beautiful-girls-around-the-web30.jpg

Then the other dude truth came in and was like "You would agree with him". That $$$ made me even more confused
laugh.gif
I would agree with people showing their love through actions rather than outside validation? Is that something most human beings wouldn't agree with?
nerd.gif
Is that being "DIFFERENT"? And you don't have to live your life by logic, but how does having a logical mind make someone "******ED"? And how are you going to judge someone on being a terrible human being when you haven't exactly been christ-like through your actions in this thread.

I don't know what you're going through in life, but do some breathing exercises. You sound angry for no reason.

Hope that makes sense.

true but those 500lb women need to shut the hell up because nobody wants to hear them write paragraph after paragraph because nobody wants to hear it from her. Hope that makes sense

Hope that makes sense.

She probably won't get it, but you put it a lot simpler/straight foward than I did. Irregardless of what he's done-which I wasn't even sure of when I commented on his post-how does it make what he said any less true? Am I expected to get a summary of every event in every NTers life to agree with them? I OBJECTIVELY agreed with what he said.

Hope that makes sense.

She probably won't get it, but you put it a lot simpler/straight foward than I did. Irregardless of what he's done-which I wasn't even sure of when I commented on his post-how does it make what he said any less true? Am I expected to get a summary of every event in every NTers life to agree with them? I OBJECTIVELY agreed with what he said.

Hope that makes sense.

true but those 500lb women need to shut the hell up because nobody wants to hear them write paragraph after paragraph because nobody wants to hear it from her. Hope that makes sense

and for the record this isnt real love vs public displays of affection.  nobody has a problem with LDJ loving his kids Anton. Just because Im pro-marriage doesnt mean I dont have real love without a marriage or wedding.  Why can't I have what LDJ has and get married?  I swear ya'll too smart to be this stupid

and for the record this isnt real love vs public displays of affection.  nobody has a problem with LDJ loving his kids Anton. Just because Im pro-marriage doesnt mean I dont have real love without a marriage or wedding.  Why can't I have what LDJ has and get married?  I swear ya'll too smart to be this stupid

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I had a weird dream that I woke up and lost what I love most about myself. I'm so lucky to not be like one of you, my life would be extremely difficult.
30t6p3b.gif
And I don't even think you're ******ed, that's an insult to mentally challenged people
ohwell.gif
your not special so stop it 5.
laugh.gif
@ your for getting your kicks off being different or what you think is cool to be different. You wouldn't know what being different and truly standing by a set of beliefs is by what you post on here and how lost you are as a man. I still stand by my statement that anyone that listens to LDJ and validates it and forgets the *#@%%!@$ he has posted on here is ******ED (I don't care to be PC).

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by moneymike88

this has to be the 3rd post in this thread that you dedicated to him...settle down
capricorn1229 is THE TROLL of the thread.... it seem like you tryin to get reaction, fambs... come on, now.
roll.gif
@ Her effort though. Man she was trying to bait my man LDJ throughout the whole thread, folks were ignoring her. She finally got what she wanted. That was a hell of an effort. Seriously.
roll.gif
Meh, she was just displacing many of the frustrations some women have to deal with in our society. I kinda feel bad.

GIFSoup

laugh.gif
 @ a chick troll.

I had a weird dream that I woke up and lost what I love most about myself. I'm so lucky to not be like one of you, my life would be extremely difficult.
30t6p3b.gif
And I don't even think you're ******ed, that's an insult to mentally challenged people
ohwell.gif
your not special so stop it 5.
laugh.gif
@ your for getting your kicks off being different or what you think is cool to be different. You wouldn't know what being different and truly standing by a set of beliefs is by what you post on here and how lost you are as a man. I still stand by my statement that anyone that listens to LDJ and validates it and forgets the *#@%%!@$ he has posted on here is ******ED (I don't care to be PC).

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by moneymike88

this has to be the 3rd post in this thread that you dedicated to him...settle down
capricorn1229 is THE TROLL of the thread.... it seem like you tryin to get reaction, fambs... come on, now.
roll.gif
@ Her effort though. Man she was trying to bait my man LDJ throughout the whole thread, folks were ignoring her. She finally got what she wanted. That was a hell of an effort. Seriously.
roll.gif
Meh, she was just displacing many of the frustrations some women have to deal with in our society. I kinda feel bad.

GIFSoup

laugh.gif
 @ a chick troll.

Then what's the argument? I agreed with his specific post and got heat for it and I'm also agreeing with you, I've essentially taken both sides of the argument in this thread....and somehow it made people like you mad for no damn reason. If you want to get married go for it, I campaigned for gay people to get married it's clearly important to some people. The arguments for some people being against marriage are equally valid...it's a personal choice. You can have what LDJ has and get married. He can have what he has WITHOUT marriage. If you went back and read my responses it's obvious that I am "OPEN" to marriage if I find someone worthy. We're clearly arguing for the sake of arguing.

Then what's the argument? I agreed with his specific post and got heat for it and I'm also agreeing with you, I've essentially taken both sides of the argument in this thread....and somehow it made people like you mad for no damn reason. If you want to get married go for it, I campaigned for gay people to get married it's clearly important to some people. The arguments for some people being against marriage are equally valid...it's a personal choice. You can have what LDJ has and get married. He can have what he has WITHOUT marriage. If you went back and read my responses it's obvious that I am "OPEN" to marriage if I find someone worthy. We're clearly arguing for the sake of arguing.

You would think.
laugh.gif

She probably won't get it, but you put it a lot simpler/straight foward than I did. Irregardless of what he's done-which I wasn't even sure of when I commented on his post-how does it make what he said any less true? Am I expected to get a summary of every event in every NTers life to agree with them? I OBJECTIVELY agreed with what he said
I got it. Thanks.
tongue.gif
I'm just very big on who is delivering the info. Call it the Holden Caulfield effect but if I can't trust who is delivering the facts I don't listen regardless of if there maybe some truth to them of not. Doesn't make me weak-minded like how you think I am.

Back
Top Bottom