There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Women are depreciating asssets. Why buy when you can lease.
So your mother was leased?
roll.gif
roll.gif

lock thread
Still waiting for this to be answered 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I just read LDJ completely obliterate all of these people who have the "farm animal" aspect when looking at what decisions are the right one's to choose on there path to happiness as they grow older. 

(A course this is definitely not getting at ALL married couples)

But I think it's funny how people live life thinking there is a pattern that must be followed in life to be happy b/c society says so, fuggggg society and what they think, 90% of those same people always running their mouth on these topics have no idea what makes them happy anymore and they damn sure aren't a higher power...why their opinions have so much influence on people's beliefs is beyond me.

laugh.gif

I just read LDJ completely obliterate all of these people who have the "farm animal" aspect when looking at what decisions are the right one's to choose on there path to happiness as they grow older. 

But I think it's funny how people live life thinking there is a pattern that must be followed in life to be happy b/c society says so, fuggggg society and what they think, 90% of those same people always running their mouth on these topics have no idea what makes them happy anymore and they damn sure aren't a higher power...why their opinions have so much influence on people's beliefs is beyond me.

Unfortunately we have ALOT of dudes in this thread that either come from broken families or have never seen a successful marriage, so I can somewhat understand how you would have a negative view on marriage.  As with anybody, marriage isn't for everybody.  For the dudes that see no benefit in marriage or don't want to be married I hope you don't want to spend the rest of your life by yourself.  That's certainly not the way to go.   

Unfortunately we have ALOT of dudes in this thread that either come from broken families or have never seen a successful marriage, so I can somewhat understand how you would have a negative view on marriage.  As with anybody, marriage isn't for everybody.  For the dudes that see no benefit in marriage or don't want to be married I hope you don't want to spend the rest of your life by yourself.  That's certainly not the way to go.   

Originally Posted by Deuce King

not true theres tons of ppl who arent married never was married yet never alone and always keep a woman. I got a uncle malcolm who is up in his late 50's early 60's not sure his age, but always had women, And no it aint cause he tricking, he basically is like an older version of charlie offa two and a half men. If he sick he has women to take care of him, have women to cook for him etc all the things ppl say wives should do. And he still smash random chicks etc as he please.

It isnt a rarity either, its just alot of guys dont really have game and can pull this off, and alot of dudes get to a point where they appeal to women is running out, and get married aka cash out before the business ten times fold.

And if a family, having sex with the same person forever, kids arent something you want. Or like to be free spirited and come go etc as you please what would be a positive for someone like that to get married? 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

not true theres tons of ppl who arent married never was married yet never alone and always keep a woman. I got a uncle malcolm who is up in his late 50's early 60's not sure his age, but always had women, And no it aint cause he tricking, he basically is like an older version of charlie offa two and a half men. If he sick he has women to take care of him, have women to cook for him etc all the things ppl say wives should do. And he still smash random chicks etc as he please.

It isnt a rarity either, its just alot of guys dont really have game and can pull this off, and alot of dudes get to a point where they appeal to women is running out, and get married aka cash out before the business ten times fold.

And if a family, having sex with the same person forever, kids arent something you want. Or like to be free spirited and come go etc as you please what would be a positive for someone like that to get married? 

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif

LDJ is killin these fellas, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

new addition to my swag list.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif

LDJ is killin these fellas, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

new addition to my swag list.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let me just start off with saying that I have a lot of respect for and completely agree with what LDJ, DC and Anton have all said.

If I manage to find the PERFECT girl, one who fits every single demand I could possibly have and then some, why would we need to get married? We would still love each other to no bounds, we would live together and if we so desired could have a family together. Why would we need to get married? So we can fit what society feels is the correct way to live ones' life?

I, like LDJ and DC, do not care about what society thinks of me. Even if 99% of society shuns me and labels me an imperfection, 100% of society never had and never will deal with my life. They can keep on criticizing my lifestyle and how I should live. Everyone who is married and thinks that men who don't marry are childish, immature pathetic beings unworthy of the title of a "man" can keep thinking that way. Sure, in your eyes, I won't be a man. I don't care. But if that's the way you people view those who do not follow your mindset, then bless your soul. Because not everyone does what society wants them to do. People are different for a reason. If you can't accept it, then maybe you are the one who has to do some maturing.

I love how those who stand out are immediately labeled and frowned upon. As if what we do is of any of your choice. I am unsure if I will ever find the perfect woman but I know for a fact if I do that she will be equally as uncaring as what the general populace thinks about her and her decision on whether to marry or not. She, like me, does not need a day-long procession and rings to prove to the world that we love each other. And guess what? The world can claim we don't love each other. That we are social outcasts who are inferior to those with a family and children. Actions speak louder than words...

A marriage has nothing to do with how much two people love each other. If that is what you use to determine one's dedication and affection for the other, than you two probably aren't meant to be anyways.

Let me just start off with saying that I have a lot of respect for and completely agree with what LDJ, DC and Anton have all said.

If I manage to find the PERFECT girl, one who fits every single demand I could possibly have and then some, why would we need to get married? We would still love each other to no bounds, we would live together and if we so desired could have a family together. Why would we need to get married? So we can fit what society feels is the correct way to live ones' life?

I, like LDJ and DC, do not care about what society thinks of me. Even if 99% of society shuns me and labels me an imperfection, 100% of society never had and never will deal with my life. They can keep on criticizing my lifestyle and how I should live. Everyone who is married and thinks that men who don't marry are childish, immature pathetic beings unworthy of the title of a "man" can keep thinking that way. Sure, in your eyes, I won't be a man. I don't care. But if that's the way you people view those who do not follow your mindset, then bless your soul. Because not everyone does what society wants them to do. People are different for a reason. If you can't accept it, then maybe you are the one who has to do some maturing.

I love how those who stand out are immediately labeled and frowned upon. As if what we do is of any of your choice. I am unsure if I will ever find the perfect woman but I know for a fact if I do that she will be equally as uncaring as what the general populace thinks about her and her decision on whether to marry or not. She, like me, does not need a day-long procession and rings to prove to the world that we love each other. And guess what? The world can claim we don't love each other. That we are social outcasts who are inferior to those with a family and children. Actions speak louder than words...

A marriage has nothing to do with how much two people love each other. If that is what you use to determine one's dedication and affection for the other, than you two probably aren't meant to be anyways.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have 100 respect for you man I understand. Marriage won't change anything if you are already that tight. Which is why I said people like you are still respectable that bond is still there, the most important thing. You don't need the marriage. Just personally, I do.
Why? Please explain why you need it please.

Without it you would have _______?

And honest question, be real. Do you think what you and your wife have is stronger than what LDJ and his life long friend have because you went through that ceremony? Be honest here. If so/not, why?
Without it I would have the same exact relationship. But, with it I have pride a sense of pride in calling my lady my wife. With it I have this title that connects us and bonds us together since that title means so much to us.

I need it because, well, that title is personally just important to me and my lady, and so I personally need it to have a word strong enough to discribe our relationship because I surely wouldn't be satisfied with calling her just my GF even if there was no term for wife or being married I would feel like a stronger word was needed. Also, I need to be married to have a family and that gives my life purpose.

No, I don't think what I have is stronger than LDJ especially since I don't know him, and def not because I just got married. So many idiots gettin married that don't have strong relationships.
See the difference between us is I don't agree that the title is what bonds you, I think your history with her is what bonds you. That is the difference in our arguments.

I have 100 respect for you man I understand. Marriage won't change anything if you are already that tight. Which is why I said people like you are still respectable that bond is still there, the most important thing. You don't need the marriage. Just personally, I do.

And honest question, be real. Do you think what you and your wife have is stronger than what LDJ and his life long friend have because you went through that ceremony? Be honest here. If so/not, why?
Without it I would have the same exact relationship. But, with it I have pride a sense of pride in calling my lady my wife. With it I have this title that connects us and bonds us together since that title means so much to us.

I need it because, well, that title is personally just important to me and my lady, and so I personally need it to have a word strong enough to discribe our relationship because I surely wouldn't be satisfied with calling her just my GF even if there was no term for wife or being married I would feel like a stronger word was needed. Also, I need to be married to have a family and that gives my life purpose.

No, I don't think what I have is stronger than LDJ especially since I don't know him, and def not because I just got married. So many idiots gettin married that don't have strong relationships.
See the difference between us is I don't agree that the title is what bonds you, I think your history with her is what bonds you. That is the difference in our arguments.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

you would agree...
grin.gif

anyone that gives LDJ credit of any kind is ******ed
this has to be the 3rd post in this thread that you dedicated to him...settle down
capricorn1229 is THE TROLL of the thread.... it seem like you tryin to get reaction, fambs... come on, now.
roll.gif
@ Her effort though. Man she was trying to bait my man LDJ throughout the whole thread, folks were ignoring her. She finally got what she wanted. That was a hell of an effort. Seriously.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

you would agree...
grin.gif

this has to be the 3rd post in this thread that you dedicated to him...settle down
capricorn1229 is THE TROLL of the thread.... it seem like you tryin to get reaction, fambs... come on, now.
roll.gif
@ Her effort though. Man she was trying to bait my man LDJ throughout the whole thread, folks were ignoring her. She finally got what she wanted. That was a hell of an effort. Seriously.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I been saying that too though. 

I been saying that too though. 

I am not saying I would NEVER get married, but it wouldn't mean an ounce to me. I would do it for the woman I am with. I would just be a piece of the ceremony.

I don't want a ring and will not accept a ring though. I refuse to wear it. Call me immature/selfish, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't cheat and the ring wouldn't stop me if I even wanted to. I view that as a piece of meaningless metal that people hold value to. I personally hold no value to it. It has NO value to me. It isn't a symbol of love in my eyes, it is just a way to say, "I am taken." Waste of money, I don't want it. Put that $ towards the bills or something that means something.

I am not saying I would NEVER get married, but it wouldn't mean an ounce to me. I would do it for the woman I am with. I would just be a piece of the ceremony.

I don't want a ring and will not accept a ring though. I refuse to wear it. Call me immature/selfish, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't cheat and the ring wouldn't stop me if I even wanted to. I view that as a piece of meaningless metal that people hold value to. I personally hold no value to it. It has NO value to me. It isn't a symbol of love in my eyes, it is just a way to say, "I am taken." Waste of money, I don't want it. Put that $ towards the bills or something that means something.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Meh, she was just displacing many of the frustrations some women have to deal with in our society. I kinda feel bad.

Back
Top Bottom