THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I know this isn't a popular thing of what I'm about to say but, I wouldn't mind seeing the heat trade Haslem and/or Joel Anthony for a decent backcourt player.

Even if we trade one of the two for a lesser known player and aim for Richard Hamilton (in free agency) I think that would be a good move. Haslem just isn't the same player anymore and when he's close to the rim he has no moves to score and rarely dunks the ball. Joel could've helped last night with his defense and rebounding but we all know Spolstra hates Joel Anthony.

I wouldn't mind it either (depending who we get) but Haslem came up big for us in the postseason last year. He may not be the same player but he still has game.

We'll probably sign a free agent that will hopefully have a birdman-like impact

Stop, we need help in the front court. We lost because of the front court not back

yeah, just read that also... who do we have in the d league? unsigned players? james ennis?

whats the dogs name Dirk ? no wai do ANY of mine let me put anything on their heads, well done sir and gooooood doggie !

triz dont go there :D

need to not just 'squeek by' detr tomorrow night, and then in indiana shut them the hell up already, which wont be easy, specially after ind came back on s.a last night, impressive

Last edited:
I dont care if Indiana wins every single game of the season series (probably will) as long as we whoop that *** in the post season im straight!

Yup. We can lose to indy all season long. Dont matter as long as we keep Wade intact and beat them in the playoffs.

And he had knee issues before li-ning but he just happened to get into more knee to knee collisions in recent years

I been on eBay hunting an autographed D. Wade item for days man.
Found this 8x10 photo for $25 but idk if it's legit.

id rather at least make a small statement as the champs to the squad who is tearing through the league with few problems ( other than okc right now, lol). and gaining loads and loads of confidence on top of what they already have

know they can do it , but relying on 'flipping the switch' has not gone that great SO FAR , and after last year grudge match with them IMHO it would be a good thing to let them know who rules the roost. the game is 85 % psychological, wining 1 can there cant hurt EVEN THOUGH IT IS REG SEASON AND..... I AGREE IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS DOES NOT MEAN TOO MUCH, i just think the less amount of confidence and positive results ind has the better, being the only true competition in the east

good solid run tonight, played pretty well with bron on the bench too, love watchin the team run without bron and wade for spells, lotta fun

hibbert WILL find ODEN in his xmas stocking with a note attached stating " c u in the playoffs" :D

whats the dogs name Dirk ? no wai do ANY of mine let me put anything on their heads, well done sir and gooooood doggie !

Her name's Maddie lol she's real chill, my roommate put it on and snapped a few pics and just took it off her.

I'm happy we blew out the pistons, but we should be doing that with ease.

yall suggested trading haslem? HASLEM? that is miami family right there. miami heat royalty. how could u suggest such a thing?

mean.gif

I didn't suggest crap! Lol.

But I do hope we beat Indy. Just to make a statement to them lol.

So in other words.. Don't go into the the NBA thread until Weds if we lose. Lmao.

I just spent like an hr on youtube just watching Spurs fans reactions to "The Shot" in game 6 :nthat: :lol:

They thought they won :lol:

I'm a sick mother@#$#@# :lol:

Back
Top Bottom