THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Thoroughly impressed with Beasley's play, incredible improvement in such short time. Looking forward to tonight's game, I predict a win unlike most on here 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone have a decent link for the game? Streams I pull up keep freezing..

Edit, nvm, found a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not surprised at all at the effort tonight. They've been dialed up and ready for this matchup!

The whole time watching the game I was saying the 1st quarter is to good to be true. :smh:

Wish we could've came through with win but didn't.

We'll be light years better in the playoffs with Beas and Oden. And Bron played his worst game since the Dallas series in 2011.

Bron definitely had a bad game. And beas was missed.
Ray... Pisses me off sometimes lol

Miami is gonna have that championship syndrome this season...probably take some games off :smh: but hopefully we hit our stride for the playoffs. Not really worried with how they are playing right now. Just have to stay healthy and be ready when the games count down the line. Hoping we can get the 1 seed but we'll probably end up with the 2 before all is said and done. We'll meet up with Indy again in the ECF since the East is so bad right now besides Mia and Indy :x

The way i see it is, its the Pacers, they are the only team in the nba who has a CHANCE of beating Miami in 7 games. The pacers and the Miami are the only teams that mean anything in the nba right now.

We played outstanding in the first half.
We will get them back next week!

Reports are were interested in Jordan Crawford. What type of draft picks do we have available for trade?

I doubt the C's will take Joel or anyone like that :lol:
I don't even think we have any real picks of value.

Who said the Jordan Crawford rumor? Doesn't seem like a player Riles would go after

they canceled our shutdown at work... now i have to work christmas and nye.. :smh:

Last edited:
Yup. We can lose to indy all season long. Dont matter as long as we keep Wade intact and beat them in the playoffs.

And he had knee issues before li-ning but he just happened to get into more knee to knee collisions in recent years

I hope we get them man. gotta put those guys in their place.

When is Beas back?

so reg season games have meaning or no ??????

when i suggested the 1st ind game was big and a statement was needed, it did not go over so well. mia gets their ***** handed to em in ind and now the next one means something !?!?!?!?!?!

reg season means something like it or not

and if ind wins tomorrow night ........... well, ya dont want that to happen no matter what

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom