THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

found this, sound like some of drewsones people :D for the record i agree health is # 1, but all healthy in a gm 7 IN indiana is not a good situation, especially if they take the season series. sind ind is the only team in the east people are talkin about to give mia a run, IMHO the next 3 games between the 2 need to go to mia, psychologically it would destroy ind, just like it would psych. destroy mia if they got swept in the season series, or take the final maybe meaning less 1

3. Fact or Fiction: The No. 1 seed in the East should matter to the Heat.

Haberstroh: Fiction. It's a nice luxury to have in your back pocket, but the most important thing to winning the East for the Heat is health. Put it this way: They'd much rather have Dwyane Wade fully healthy and the No. 2 seed than the No. 1 seed and a limping Wade.

Wallace: Fact. It’s a bit surprising that so many analysts who follow the Heat closely suggest they’re fine with settling into the No. 2 seed and allowing the Pacers to run away with the East. But the fact is Miami won a second title after Game 7 victories at home in the conference and NBA Finals. If they didn't have those crucial final games at home, the Heat probably wouldn't be pursuing a third straight title right now. That’s why it should be a priority to remain within striking distance of Indiana.

Windhorst: Fact. Of course it should matter, they had three Game 7s over the last two years and they won them because they were at home. But it's not more important than Wade's health. Or health in general.

more than almost anything is like to see Bron sit tomorrow and the heat win, now THAT would stick in their heads for a long long time

Last edited:
best nickname jersey that will be produced

a thing of beauty is a joy forever

ty so ,much fo postin that ybd

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
so reg season games have meaning or no ??????

when i suggested the 1st ind game was big and a statement was needed, it did not go over so well. mia gets their ***** handed to em in ind and now the next one means something !?!?!?!?!?!

reg season means something like it or not

and if ind wins tomorrow night ........... well, ya dont want that to happen no matter what

To put things into proper context, Indiana has been playing its absolute best basketball and going at a torrid pace to compile a 20-4 record. On the flipside the Heat have gingerly coasted to 18-6 while resting everyone from LeBron to the ball boy. I'm personally not worried at all.

To put things into proper context, Indiana has been playing its absolute best basketball and going at a torrid pace to compile a 20-4 record. On the flipside the Heat have gingerly coasted to 18-6 while resting everyone from LeBron to the ball boy. I'm personally not worried at all.

This.

Indy is putting their heart out there every single game. They'll peak.. or come play off time it'll take a toll on them.

We OBVIOUSLY coast and we're still a good seeding, and have a chance to capture the 1 seed. All while resting Wade and Oden. #benchmob

100"% withya mr cashfl0w, worry never has, currently, nor ever will be a part of this, its just it did come down to game 7 with ind last year and the season series was tight, so its nice every now and then to let em know who the kings still are, but as mr wade just said on the pre-game...... "its a game between to good teams, but its not our championship, i tell ya that " once that man speaks it, it becomes gospel, period

fwiw does ind have anyone they really need to rest at this point ????????? i cant think of one at least

bron will run tonight per mr jackson

No. Indy not resting any except for Granny Danger.

Otherwise, I think they may run out of fumes in the later end of the season. They're exerting themselves quite a bit.

anyone got the gif of bron firing off the bench at rio ? :D

the only thing i like about ind is they bring out the best and worst in mia

turrble no call at the end, but thats the wai tha cookie crumbles

1-1

I feel that no call at the end was kinda like Karma.
Whenever we play them we don't get a lot of calls that usually go our way in terms to shot attempts in the paint.

^^^^ u dont really seem like u should be in this thread from your posts. anyways, we got the lucky win. ray allen needs to step it up! he had 2 points alllllllllllll the way until that momentum shot in the 4th. that steal in the 4th from lebron was all luck. george had him beat cuz the play worked perfect, but george made a rookie mistake and moved without the ball. lebron stood there and the ball literally just glided to him out of georges hand.

then on the last shot lebron fouled for god knows what reason and there was a no call. i know the heat steamroll over everyone else in the east. the pacers are who we've gotta tighten up against. these games DO mean something. they set precedent. u learn how to deal with the other team RIGHT NOW.

on a positive note, the boy d wade!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! bosh with that 3! YES! birdman with the hustle plays down low! YES!

Just from the way they play. I may be exaggerrating but it's not like Miami where you can tell they're coasting and going through the motions.

Indy, from what I've seen, has been playing real hard because they're trying to get that 1 seed. IMO anyway. I may be looking at it through a tinted scope because I'm a Heat fan.

Just from the way they play. I may be exaggerrating but it's not like Miami where you can tell they're coasting and going through the motions.

Indy, from what I've seen, has been playing real hard because they're trying to get that 1 seed. IMO anyway. I may be looking at it through a tinted scope because I'm a Heat fan.

I'm seeing the same thing. It's like a young kid playing his dad in the backyard. The game means everything to Indiana. Miami is doing just enough to show them who is daddy.

Go Heat!

Good win last night. Kinda of like a reverse of last weeks game. Last week we had control of the game in the beginning and lost it at the end. Last night the pacers had control at the beginning and lost it at the end.

Like I said before, it's the pacers Vs heat. The only 2 teams that matter in the NBA.

As for my take on the game, the Heat beat a good team. Nothing more, nothing less.

Like Spo always says... "It's a process". Miami needs these games in preparation for the playoffs. They need these games to stay sharp in a conference that lacks Championship caliber opponents.

Even in last week's loss to the Pacers, I felt there were a lot of positives the team could have taken away. Transition offense and rebounding has been a lot better after the Heat were humbled by Chicago and the Pacers.

I'm okay with this Heat team's progress and expect them to continue to improve as Spo tightens the lineup throughout the season. The player I'm the most impressed with this season is Norris Cole. He's a lot more consistent and his energy and speed are becoming a major asset.

P.S.
Is it me or does Rashard Lewis luck into a lot of steals this season because of his slow rotations on defense??

Back
Top Bottom