THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Joel Anthony... :smh:

Wish he could've gotten some action in a game like this with Birdman out and Haslem giving u nothing.

I wonder how much longer we're gonna go with this regiment of Wade playing 3 out of 5 games a week

whats good #ntheatfam... im not sure who YBD roots for... but we will welcome you with open arms..
NYE is here, yall keep it safe out there and chill with your loved ones new and old... please dont drive too much, lots of reckless people out there doing stupid ****...
Happy New years yall...

Last edited:
LeBron has taken over the league by storm guys.

It's good to see him get this kind of like.. following.

So Andrew Bynum wants to either play in Miami or back in LA according to him and NBA experts

Anybody here about that and if so would that be a great fit?

Me personally i'll take Bynum on this team ASAP! Having a real BIG to go along with Oden as he progresses wouldnt even be fair to the league if the both can make a comeback and be productive.

The only thing is we'll have to cut someone like a Rodger Mason to make room since we are already at our team roster limit.

What do you guys think?

I don't know about having two center recovery projects and it'd be a huge blow to Oden's confidence. I think it would come down to whether or not the front office believes Oden will be ready come playoff time

Yeah there are a lot of factors.
I wouldn't mind bringing him in but not for a lot. :lol: Better sign his *** to a super low contract otherwise he's just gonna be collecting checks like he did in Philly.

I like Oden too but Bynum is a little more proven. If anything we can have both of them and have Oden come off the bench :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom