THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

^ Lord have mercy :x :smh:

I'm in favor of bringing Bynum aboard. Birdman and Bosh could go back to their natural 4 spot, and when Oden returns there won't be any more problems about getting beat up inside. Could play big when needed and still have the smallball lineup as well. Just another low risk/high reward thing.

Still want to see Miami bring in another 2 though before the deadline.

Last edited:
we talked about this on twitter... its bynums attitude that we are concerned about... he smashed a coaches wife, can the players trust him, does he even still have the heart to play and how is his work ethic..

I just can't see the Miami vets letting Bynum get away with that stuff. Not to mention the Don, Riley.

He starts being silly and the team catches him in the parking lot for an attitude adjustment.

Last edited by a moderator:
bulls traded deng for bynum... then the bulls let go of bynum to save money... bynum is looking for a team, and the heat are interested in him..

thanks for the summary. man thats messed up they put bynum out there like fresh trash lol. but honestly im tired of the heat acquiring big name players. they need to just build on the ones we have. we have a superstar at almost every position. like cmon now.....

thanks for the summary. man thats messed up they put bynum out there like fresh trash lol. but honestly im tired of the heat acquiring big name players. they need to just build on the ones we have. we have a superstar at almost every position. like cmon now.....

HUH?
Bynum would be a good fit to slowing down hIbbert, and your talking about you're tired of the heat acquiring big name players?.....WHAT?

HUH?
Bynum would be a good fit to slowing down hIbbert, and your talking about you're tired of the heat acquiring big name players?.....WHAT?
yea... i think they call it competition...of which, we already dont have much. you seem like a fan whod love for us to snatch melo, cp3, paul george, and dwight if we could. we have enough star power, we have enough talent. we need to bring up the guys we already have instead of jumping after ever big name that drops in the pool. let oden finally shine. let birdman continue to shine. build them up. if we have nothing but talent and starpower on our team, the wins wont mean as much to ANYONE

yea... i think they call it competition...of which, we already dont have much. you seem like a fan whod love for us to snatch melo, cp3, paul george, and dwight if we could. we have enough star power, we have enough talent. we need to bring up the guys we already have instead of jumping after ever big name that drops in the pool. let oden finally shine. let birdman continue to shine. build them up. if we have nothing but talent and starpower on our team, the wins wont mean as much to ANYONE

hmmm winning a 3Peat >>> outside perception

If Riley the Godfather and company feel as though Bynum will help us reach this goal then count me in.

hmmm winning a 3Peat >>> outside perception

If Riley the Godfather and company feel as though Bynum will help us reach this goal then count me in.
negative. winning a 3peat by having all the talent is pointless. thats like a grown man playing basketball on a elementary school basketball court saying ive won 5 games straight. so what? there has to be competition to call urself champion. thats like saying "hes the #1 draft in the nation" when everybody else literally sucks that year. and i never mentioned outside perception. we just dont need bynum. it discredits us imo as a team and more so just a talent pool built to win championships. why do u think the pacers (our fiercest competition) have so much respect?

sorry. as a person who plays and LOVES the game of basketball, stacked up teams get no respect. they do what they were built to do. and to me, respect is just as important as the win.

NO...
When you want to win, you go at it in anyway possible as long as its legit. If we can get bynum for a low price than so be it. The heat want to keep winning, and you do what ever it takes TO KEEP WINNING. I don't care if the Heat have NO COMPETITION, thats not my problem.
I could care less about cp3, melo and them. Im worried about Lebron and the HEAT.

Let me guess....You loved it in 04 when the lakers had super stars in every position as well right.....

NO...
When you want to win, you go at it in anyway possible as long as its legit. If we can get bynum for a low price than so be it. The heat want to keep winning, and you do what ever it takes TO KEEP WINNING. I don't care if the Heat have NO COMPETITION, thats not my problem.
I could care less about cp3, melo and them. Im worried about Lebron and the HEAT.

Let me guess....You loved it in 04 when the lakers had super stars in every position as well right.....
worried about "lebron and the heat" lebron...and the heat. i think that told me everything i needed to know. convo over.

negative. winning a 3peat by having all the talent is pointless. thats like a grown man playing basketball on a elementary school basketball court saying ive won 5 games straight. so what? there has to be competition to call urself champion. thats like saying "hes the #1 draft in the nation" when everybody else literally sucks that year. and i never mentioned outside perception. we just dont need bynum. it discredits us imo as a team and more so just a talent pool built to win championships. why do u think the pacers (our fiercest competition) have so much respect?

sorry. as a person who plays and LOVES the game of basketball, stacked up teams get no respect. they do what they were built to do. and to me, respect is just as important as the win.
A win is a win, teams believe Bynum is garbage enough to drop so making him serviceable is a testament to great teamwork. All of these players were on the decline until the Heat organization found a use for them. Look at Beasley's improvement, Birdman's contributions, Ray Allen's resurgence(getting open looks, dude is doing reverse jams!). It's not like Bynum is a max player, he's been riding the bench of the last three teams he's played for.

Your grown man elementary school comparison is flawed, the Heat have struggled and earned every trip to the finals. Aside from a serious lack of frontcourt presence, other teams have had multiple top ten pieces together (Spurs with Duncan, TP, Manu as well as Ibaka, KD, Russell). As far as respect, Pacers don't come close to the Heat. Don't mistake people's hate for this team as a lack of respect, people acted the same way during Jordan Bulls era, and during Lakers 2001 era. When it is all said and done, this team is guaranteed to go down amongst the great teams in history and we can't say the same yet about the Pacers.

Back
Top Bottom