THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Look for them to drop Doulgas/sign Bynum
Possible, but they needed a 3rd PG in a sense. I would like to see Riley sign Bynum, but gambling with Wade & Battier's health is a concern. Not like they would knock the dust off James Jones for impactful minutes.

I feel bad for Anthony
Celebrates at the White House, next day gets traded to a tanking team

Possible, but they needed a 3rd PG in a sense. I would like to see Riley sign Bynum, but gambling with Wade & Battier's health is a concern. Not like they would knock the dust off James Jones for impactful minutes.

No need for a 3rd PG the way they run their rotations and are preserving the roster health-wise. Would you rather take a gamble on having only 2 PGs on this team while having another option to guard hibbert or have Toney Douglas ride your bench?

Good trade for the Heat

I fully expect Miami to waive Douglas and sign Bynum now

Last edited:
No need for a 3rd PG the way they run their rotations and are preserving the roster health-wise. Would you rather take a gamble on having only 2 PGs on this team while having another option to guard hibbert or have Toney Douglas ride your bench?
At this point, you could run Allen at the 1, Mason, or of course the de facto 1, Bron. Problem is the energy level and perimeter scoring once the big 3 is on the bench.

The 2-PG lineup works in spurts, when facing a smaller and quicker team.

Personally, I'd waive Douglas and go with Bynum, so we're in agreement there, just worry about these lingering injuries with the vets.

I do understand and believe that Rashard can give valuable minutes. If Beasley can reign it and the staff can figure out how to utilize him more effectively, he's definitely the answer.

Last edited:
Allen-Haslem-Battier combined 65min and 5points total.

Beasley-Oden-Jones combined 16min and 18points total

Spo needs to utilize the talent we have that's getting absolutely no minutes and preserve some of our older less productive players for the playoffs.

Also Wade played 35min but only scored 8points...

This 3game losing streak sucks because we are losing badly to vastly inferior teams. :smh:

:smh: our whole team shot horrible.... good to see oden, beasley and cole still need to come off the bench to give us more scoring and keep the offense going because they can create their own shot when needed...

Back
Top Bottom