THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I feel like it's an all in plan to get this 3Peat, I'm sure mext year he won't be on this same maintenance plan

WHAT?

WITHOUT WAD3, WE'D BE WITHOUT LARRY O'BRIAN.

POINT BLANK

NO WAD3 IN 06. NO LARRY IN 06

NO WAD3 IN THE SUMMER OF 2010. NO LEBRON, NO BOSH, NO LARRY B2B

No reason to hate on Wade. They are preserving him as much as possible for the games that count. As far as contracts go there is no way he will get the same kind of contracts offered to James or Bosh when it is time to resign. Wade is a smart guy. He is trying to collect rings. Riley is a smart guy. He will make the numbers work for the team to compete for championships as long as James is willing to stay around.

i dont want wade gone... im just saying taking all these games must have a effect on the teammates thats all... i really hope they all opt out of their contracts, resign and take less money, wade takes the least amount of money and bring in melo :lol: just a wish

No reason to hate on Wade. They are preserving him as much as possible for the games that count. As far as contracts go there is no way he will get the same kind of contracts offered to James or Bosh when it is time to resign. Wade is a smart guy. He is trying to collect rings. Riley is a smart guy. He will make the numbers work for the team to compete for championships as long as James is willing to stay around.
I will hope so dont really wanna see the miami heat giving me bosh/lebron type of money

Come on guys this is the yearly panic mode we go trough. As for Wade we're just following the Poppovich protocol. I don't see how Beasley fits in a playoff rotation, but when the time rolls around I know Spo will have it figured out.

I don't mind Wade resting up before the playoffs but I just wish Spo would utilize Beasley more in Wades absence and just all together. With Wade injured Beas is definitely the third best player on the team but gets spotty minutes. And I hope the big three all opt out this year and reconstruct their contracts (with wade taking a pay cut) and resign with the Heat.

Lets take a moment however, and appreciate what Bosh has been doing this entire Month ....

i posted this in the nba thread a few days ago, about wade....

lol..
I can't believe you guys can't see what Lebron Wade and Pat Riley are doing.
All they are doing is resting wade till the play offs, but obviously they don't want to make it seem like they are, so they want to make it seem as if wade is hurt and in bad shape, so that the nba and everyone can have a reason to why Wade isn't playing..
Its exactly the stunt they pulled last year when they wanted to get Spo and the Spurs back for not playing their starters in the 1st reg season game last year. the 2nd time the heat played them, they made up stuff about Lebron being hurt, and wade being hurt.

The Heat organization know what they are doing. Rest Wade as much as they can during the regular season, so that he is fresh and doesn't have a lot of miles on him by the play offs.

Till this day some people still think that Lebron Wade and Bosh signing to the heat wasn't planned for years......smh come on now.
Riley knows what he's doing.

I think the team struggles when wade is out because spo doesn't have a consistent rotation in those games. Seems like he's always experimenting with lineups.

yes, with beasley and mason jr... miller gone, spo in gonna experiment during the early season..

Man, I'm really happy for Greg Ogen.

He keeps getting more and more minutes out there and showing flashes.

That's the reason Riles passed on Bynum. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having Bynum on the squad

We're 31-12 and ppl think we're in trouble. CHILD PLEASSSSE

That line up of: Beas, Oden, Norris, Chalmers, Lewis in the second quarter was clicking really well last night.

I think Beas played well last night, its just hard for him to get in a groove with Spo playing him sporadically.

I think James Jones is another hidden gem on the bench that can light it up from the three point line probably better then anyone on our team but gets NO minutes. Overall I don't see a panic for us, just want Spo to utilize all the talent on the team efficiently and consistently.

you cant be a heat fan. whered u find room on the bandwagon
heat fan since eddie jones days was goin to games where the american airlines arena wasnt selling out. i know is wade county but is sad seeing his knees breaking down and still getting paid top dollar

heat fan since eddie jones days was goin to games where the american airlines arena wasnt selling out. i know is wade county but is sad seeing his knees breaking down and still getting paid top dollar

valid point, just not the most popular opinion, specailly when it comes to 3

never feel u hav e to justify yerself to some internet YUTZ though ! :D

lebron and wade can take a pay cut cuz of their endorsements. let bosh stay where hes at. but as for wade, the hero of the heat to leave? unacceptable

Back
Top Bottom