THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

wade is getting on my damn nerves... i could see why the team would be irritated at him too... he is like the dude at work that gets paid more then you do, doesnt do a damn thing, and the boss wont fire him.. im not saying lets get rid of wade..
At least he put his ego aside and called Grover in WAY earlier this season, rather than letting it build.
:smh: its the shoes man...
I know you were joking, but I was thinking about this earlier and I actually think Wade's shoes might be a contributing to some of his knee issues.

There's only a few players in the league not wearing Nike/Jordan, Adidas/Reebok, or Under Armour. That small group of players contains names like KG, Battier, Haslem, World Peace, Love, Jimmer, Scola, Chuck Hayes-mostly older players whose athleticism either faded or never was. D.Wade is an older player, but unlike the other players mentioned, is still very athletic and his game relies heavily on his athleticism. Wade needs a shoe that can support the shock from all of the jumping and cutting that he does, and I personally doubt W.O.W./Li Ning has the technology or research to produce such shoe.

His shoes obviously aren't the main source of his problems but I don't think they're helping his situation

BTW, Wade isn't going anywhere

View media item 769124heat charity event 2 nights ago

I hope the Heat let him finish his career with them (as long as he doesn't ask for outlandish $ extension during free agency), and not dump him like the Celtics did Pierce

wade is getting on my damn nerves... i could see why the team would be irritated at him too... he is like the dude at work that gets paid more then you do, doesnt do a damn thing, and the boss wont fire him.. im not saying lets get rid of wade..
At least he put his ego aside and called Grover in WAY earlier this season, rather than letting it build.
:smh: its the shoes man...
I know you were joking, but I was thinking about this earlier and I actually think Wade's shoes might be a contributing to some of his knee issues.

There's only a few players in the league not wearing Nike/Jordan, Adidas/Reebok, or Under Armour. That small group of players contains names like KG, Battier, Haslem, World Peace, Love, Jimmer, Scola, Chuck Hayes-mostly older players whose athleticism either faded or never was. D.Wade is an older player, but unlike the other players mentioned, is still very athletic and his game relies heavily on his athleticism. Wade needs a shoe that can support the shock from all of the jumping and cutting that he does, and I personally doubt W.O.W./Li Ning has the technology or research to produce such shoe.

His shoes obviously aren't the main source of his problems but I don't think they're helping his situation
li ning has been around since 1990 not sure how much research they put into their shoes.... but if he has been having reoccurring knee issues the same time he switched brands does that say something?
wade is not getting top $$ for 15mill or whatever the last 2 years... thats seems like a big discount to me.. our big 3 rounds off the bottom 10 highest paid players in the league, cp3, dwill, zach randolph are not that far behind wade this year...
they will all opt out, i hope wade takes the least, bosh will get his money and if lebron wants to get paid top $ then he deserves it.. but if he wants to go the championship route he knows you need more money to go around and bring in players to help with a injured wade..

word. if lebron says dump wade or im out, LEBRON has got to go. that is a total violation of the chain of command, unheard of amount of disrespect, and the biggest example of someone forgetting their place id have ever seen in the nba. dont forget wade is captain. also like mentioned above, wade ushered in this regime. without wade, big 3 would never come to be. wade carried the heat by himself from his draft up until lebron showed up. if lebron even had the nerve to make such a ludicrous statement....it would say more about him and whats been going on in his mind all this time, than anybody else.

My cousin was at Battioke tonight! He text me saying he had a ball and the way these guys act together is unheard of. They're genuine super close and actually have fun together.

Le6ron NOR Wad3 are going anywhere.

Please, let's stop this talk. We're starting to sound like the rest of the people

Let's Go Heat!!!

My cousin was at Battioke tonight! He text me saying he had a ball and the way these guys act together is unheard of. They're genuine super close and actually have fun together.

Please, let's stop this talk. We're starting to sound like the rest of the people

Let's Go Heat!!!

Seriously lol.

Wade will retire a Heat, and he should be immortalized and treated like the heart and soul of this team.

Let's Go Heat!!!

View media item 771724lebron james michael beasley miami heat handshake .gif

its like spoe doesnt understand that when players are scoring they should stay on the floor. if youre not lebron or wade....spoe is gonna take you out, even if youre on a score streak. BEAS needs more minutes. simple as that. if hes on the floor for almost 10 minutes, he'll have almost or more than 10 points. its a simple concept.

I think this team is struggling for a couple of reasons.

One of the overlooked reason is Mike Miller is no longer on the team. He meant a lot more to this Heat team than most people think. Last year when Wade was out, Mike Miller stepped up and filled that spot effortlessly. He was one of the only shooters on the team who could rebound, handle the ball, and make the right passes. Lack of consistent 3 point shooting really hurts this team. Ray Allen and Shane Battier have been really inconsistent this season.

Mason Jr. has been a non factor the majority of the season and Beasley has been inconsistent. He has been pressing a bit and not letting his game flow naturally. There are times when he passes up wide open shots and there are times when he forces up some terrible shots. Admittedly his place in the rotation could be the reason for this, but he knew that before he signed on. He has to be better.

Overall the team seems to lack chemistry. From top to bottom the players do not seem comfortable and is affecting their level of play... particularly on the defensive end. Spoelstra has been having difficulty finding the right combination of players that "click". Injuries have been another big factor effecting his decision making. It seems the ticky tack injuries to Chalmers, Birdman, and Beasely has set this team back a bit.

I predict this team will begin to gel in February if things remain constant. They seems to always play their best basketball around this time of the year.

P.S.
Greg Oden will dominate Hibbert in the playoffs :evil:

Last edited:
Im with you except for beasley being inconsistent.. correct me if im wrong but hes putting up the same numbers within the same 10 minutes every single game.

i think we lack a lot of chemistry because of wade taking games off... if we had wade in every game spo would have a solid rotation set up... and of course players would be more comfortable with who is on the court with them....

Back
Top Bottom