THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Congrats man!

Is just me or EVERY time Oden scores I rewind to see it again? I love seeing him play man.

Also, I heard from someone I trust and somewhat is connected to the Heat, that the Heat PLAYERS and COACHES didn't want Bynum on the team.

Had they wanted him on the team, he would be. Riles was going to explore it until he got the negative feedback

That game was awesome. Wow.

Our ball movement got terrible towards the end though smh.

word. ray allen came through in the end. i have no idea whats going on with ray and battier's shooting tho. sheesh

Anybody catch "first take" this morning and got disgusted listening to Stephen A. talk about how LeBron might leave for the Clippers and how the Pacers would beat us in the playoffs (Skip favors us to beat the Pacers homecourt or not)...

He also added that, cause of Wades knees Bron would more then likely entertain leaving for the Clippers to play with "best friend" Chris Paul.

If so it would have to be for a sign and trade and the Heat would more then likely ask for Blake Griffin.

It was all speculation and water cooler talk but they felt the Heat would have to win a ring this season in order for him to stay. :smh:

****side-note****

Why does Hilbert keep talking about how he wants to play us badly in the playoffs? The Pacers have that annoying little brother complex and need to just worry about themselves and let things play out. Every move they make is calculated on the Miami Heat, its very annoying.

Thoughts?

The offensive execution of the first 10 minutes of the first quarter last night was a work of art. :wow: :x

Why can't they cut to the basket and move the ball like that more often?

Going forward, I think this team is fine and just needs to play faster and capitalize on its athleticism to make up for its lack of size and rebounding. I hate when LeBron, Chalmers or someone else walks the ball up the court, which runs down half the shot clock, and gives slower defenders (Hibbert, etc.) time to get back up the court and get in position to defend. It this team played to its strengths and utilized their foot speed like they should, I don't think a series against Indiana or San Antonio would even be close.

The offensive execution of the first 10 minutes of the first quarter last night was a work of art. :wow: :x

Why can't they cut to the basket and move the ball like that more often?

Going forward, I think this team is fine and just needs to play faster and capitalize on its athleticism to make up for its lack of size and rebounding. I hate when LeBron, Chalmers or someone else walks the ball up the court, which runs down half the shot clock, and gives slower defenders (Hibbert, etc.) time to get back up the court and get in position to defend. It this team played to its strengths and utilized their foot speed like they should, I don't think a series against Indiana or San Antonio would even be close.

you make a good point. i remember the lockout season they played at an incredible pace that season, i guess its just not a sustainable pace and they are waiting to pick their spots, especially in the playoffs.

That's an insane pace to try to keep up for 4 seasons, night in and night out

I agree. I would love them to play at the pace ybd says but you just can't with so many games we've played so far.

Also, I'm knighting ybd a Heat fan. Welcome to the DARKSIDE :lol:

Yeah that first quarter offensive execution was freaking beautiful. Crisp passes and great cuts. It is a high pace though, and we all know they like to coast lol.

As for Indy... everything that they do is definitely made with Miami in mind.

CP3 can be Bron's best friend, idc. I know Bron considers Wade and Bosh like blood brothers, and the Heat organization is so family oriented.

Back
Top Bottom