THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Probably will go down as one of his best Heat playing buzzer beaters ...Don't think he's had one quite like that since he hit that shot against the Magic in game 2 of the ECF years back

Probably will go down as one of his best Heat playing buzzer beaters ...Don't think he's had one quite like that since he hit that shot against the Magic in game 2 of the ECF years back

Nothing will beat wades game winner over baron his rookie year in the playoffs. Or his steal and then 3 point shot at the buzzer to beat chicago

Nothing will beat wades game winner over baron his rookie year in the playoffs. Or his steal and then 3 point shot at the buzzer to beat chicago

Oh no fam I agree, I was speaking in terms of Bron's Buzzer beater's and where that one ranked amongst all of his previous ones since the beginning of his career. Pales in comparison to what Wade County has done in his career that we agree on without question.

What about his buzzer beater against NY that became the theme of his first pair of signature shoe?

I'm as big of a Flash supporter as one can be but I don't know how I feel about him deciding to "tough it out" to play in the All Star Game even if it's for one minute :smh:

Giving the fans who voted him in what they want?

Regular Season Game vs. GSW - "My leg is numb and I lost feeling in my leg so I can't play

All Star Game - "Well my leg is sort of feeling better but I'm going to tough it out for 5 minutes a half"

Fans or not it just looks bad

Last edited:
Wad3's buzzer beaters are done with swagger!

I love all his buzzer beaters but my fav is the one Vs Chicago. Bulls fans were HEATed lol

But.........lets have a conversation on our PG RIO. I think it's finally time we had a healthy and strong discussion on him and whether or not #MySon is ready to take RIO's PG spot or not... Has he progressed? or regressed? Thoughts...

Birdman 
pimp.gif

As far as Rio, I think he has been playing his job well throughout the season. He makes the open 3 and plays solid defense. Cole brings the energy we need off the bench. Perfect combination for this team IMO keep the lineup as is 

Last edited:
When Norris' shot gets more consistent Rio will really have to start worrying.
Rio is a little more consistent on getting his own shot. But I feel like his 3 pt shooting hasn't been up to par lol.

When Norris' shot gets more consistent Rio will really have to start worrying.
Rio is a little more consistent on getting his own shot. But I feel like his 3 pt shooting hasn't been up to par lol.
can be said for most of the team as of lately. Rio however always gets those blowby layups. Which is weird because Norris cole is faster than him, but barely ever gets those.

But.........lets have a conversation on our PG RIO. I think it's finally time we had a healthy and strong discussion on him and whether or not #MySon is ready to take RIO's PG spot or not... Has he progressed? or regressed? Thoughts...

Somehow I feel like a team is gonna throw crazy money at rio this summer and this will be his last year.

Somehow I feel like a team is gonna throw crazy money at rio this summer and this will be his last year.

Yeah Riois likely to be a financial casualty like Mike Miller was. Multiple times NBA champion, he'll find a nice sized iffer this offseason somewhere. I'm just curious to see who will it be to make that offer.

Norris Cole Receiving Significant Inquiries As Heat Refuse To Deal Him
Feb 18, 2014 4:21 PM EST

As a rising talent on a rookie-scale contract, Heat point guard Norris Cole is drawing a bevy of interested teams pursuing Miami management about a potential package to acquire him, league sources told RealGM.

For every call, the Heat have offered stiff rejections, sources said, and value Cole as one of their best young assets. Pat Riley traded for Cole in the 2011 NBA Draft and the 6-foot-2 guard swiftly emerged as a contributing reserve, boasting a consistent midrange jumper, defensive ferocity and a keen ability to run a team.

Cole has one season left on his rookie deal, and most personnel around the NBA view him as a starting-caliber point guard.

Within the Heat’s back-to-back NBA championship last postseason, Cole averaged over six points on 48 percent shooting – including consecutive 18-point games in the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Chicago Bulls.

With averages of 7.6 points and 2.3 assists this season, Cole has started six of 51 games and played a career-high 25.7 minutes per game, providing reliability behind Mario Chalmers.

Cole was a 28th overall draft pick out of Cleveland State.

Heat need to hold on to Norris unless an offer comes that you can't pass up, which I doubt will happen

Back
Top Bottom