THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I like it man. Other athlets showing respect to Lebron.

Beautiful thing. The man is greatness personified.

Is it just me, or did Wade look explosive as hell on that baseline two handed dunk tonight? Dude still got BOUNCE :x And that first step looked mighty quick

Last edited:
Is it just me, or did Wade look explosive as hell on that baseline two handed dunk tonight? Dude still got BOUNCE :x And that first step looked mighty quick

No.
It definitely wasn't just you.
His two dunks against Orlando showed that same kind explosiveness, along with that baseline dunk from tonight. Thunderous.
He's looking REAL quick and on some of these dunks he's getting up real quick. His first step is super explosive.

If it costs a couple of missed regular season games for maintenance to sustain this Wade, I'm all for it. The NBA can NOT stop this Heat squad when Wade is in tip top form. And I don't even think he's 100% yet.

This is what I've been saying bros rest wade as much as possible. Back to backs no all star game keep him explosive till the 2nd round of the playoffs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmao. LeBron's reaction is priceless. These guys are genuinely having fun out there, carefree basketball. Love this team!

:lol:

Amazing to witness.

I just want this 3peat. After that i dont even care if we dont win another one for a while haha.

I'm also mad because I forgot to bid on this autographed D. Wade card.. could have had it for

Last edited:
If only we don't blow a 15 point lead against Dallas in the 4th quarter we would have ready 3 peated and be going for the 4th

I'm so tired of this whole LeBron free agency crap (especially when he plays Vs CLE).

I believe 100 percent that he's not going ANYWHERE. Actually, I think the Big 3 will take less money AGAIN! #DISCOUNTED.

Might he go back to CLE later on in his career? Say, 5-6 yrs down the line? Maybe but not now.

The few that were here on NT around 2009-2010 remember when I called LeBron possibly coming here when everyone thought he might go to the boo boo NYK. I'm calling it again :lol:

I have a feeling they might opt out to take less money again as well.

I also dont see him going anywhere. Miami has treated him very well and he has made Miami his own. He cemented his legacy here. Any other franchise would be like starting fresh (or behind someone elses legacy) and no other franchise has the family knit organization that Miami has.

Mickey A is awesome and so is Pat Riley the Don

Back
Top Bottom