THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Heat23, I'm with u.

Beas needs to average about 17-20 mins a night. Maybe more.

Spo can't let this talent sit. In 8min he was 5-7 with 10points. Got to get this man some more minutes.

I thnk maybe hes trying to ease him in or make him earn it to keep him in check haha

I'm just going to assume Spo is trying to make Beas earn his minutes and spot in the rotation but Spo has to stop letting the kid play only when guys are out with injury.

I was at the game last night. Beasley was cookin' all night and that Rio over the head lob to Lebron was insane

Rio really has been playing well this season. Hope he keeps it up.

smh my job has me missing ALL the games. can anyone point me to highlights? and beas is cookin?! GOOD! hopefully hes finally figured out to stop putting foolishness ahead of basketball

What makes this Beas situation so dope is how efficient he's been on the offensive side. 65% from the field and 67% from 3 so far :x

He'll be a HUGE part of the team come playoffs. Shouts out to my guy Rio for balling out as well :smokin

chalmers is killing me with these dirty elbows he keeps throwing. smh hes not representing us right when he does that...

Chalmers a fool. Head gettin big.

Wade new career high in steals :pimp:. BUT HE NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS FREETHROWS SO BAD.

Bron is :smokin

Last edited:
Excellent game defensively. Wade with 8 steals though. :smokin

I'm still not seeing the Wade I want offensively. Dudes jumper/free throws are shot :smh:

Last edited:
Lol I thought Chalmers elbowed Blake the other night on accident. But after last nights to dirk I now think he did.it on purpose cause that one was obvious

Back
Top Bottom