THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I talk about Beasley alot but our bench has been phenomenal. All this talk about how the Heat can't win with this bench...I think we have one of the best benches we've had in years. Having a bunch of guys who could be starters does not equate to a great bench (Looking at you Clippers). But it is all about them playing well together. Last night we were missing 3 huge parts of our team: UD, Ray, and Rio -- 4 if you count a tired, listless Wade -- and Spo still had the guts to put the benchmob in to finish the job with 8 mins to go.

Ballsy.

Shard, Birdman, Beas and Young Norris. Those fellas are ballin.

:smokin

Bench has definitely been playing great

Beas is good and Ray seems to be thriving in his new play style lol

Yo, missed the game. I wanna ask who won but even if I didn't know I knew lol JK

Going to Miami this weekend. Taking my kids to the Heat game Sat. They're BIGGER Heat fans than I am!!!

Last edited:
If you're part of the NT Back 2 Back NBA Champs Yahoo league, make sure you're setting your lineups

We're doing GREAT so far!

Spo has to give Beasley more minutes!!

Battier; 21min, 0-3, 0 points, 0 rebounds, 3 fouls

Beasley; 7min, 4-4, 9 points, 3 rebounds

I'm not saying he should start but atleast give him 17-22 min a game. Hopefully Beasley can get a lot of minutes on Monday against the suns his old team.

Either way it was a good win.

A good laugh from one of our former projects, Josh Harrelson

The Heat released Harrellson on Jan. 7, turned his roster spot into Chris Andersen, and went on to win a second consecutive championship with bench help from the distinctively mohawked and tattooed "Birdman." Harrellson spent the rest of the season in Puerto Rico and China, rebuilding his NBA status, until the Pistons signed him to a non-guaranteed contract during the offseson. He didn't receive a championship ring because he wasn't on the playoff roster. "I was there six months," Harrellson said. "There were guys there three months who got one."

Not sure if posted

tumblr_mwkn50ZvfI1qeu3xuo1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom