THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

wade need to stop playing and hit the damn gym. it doesnt take anything to improve your midrange shot man.... he takes alot of ill-advised shots, and makes em. then misses the open ones...

From what I seen his mid range jumper has been more consistent than last year and the year before that. Not pre-shoulder injury consistent though lol.
He needs to start shooting 1000 FTs every practice though lol

wade need to stop playing and hit the damn gym. it doesnt take anything to improve your midrange shot man.... he takes alot of ill-advised shots, and makes em. then misses the open ones...

From what I seen his mid range jumper has been more consistent than last year and the year before that. Not pre-shoulder injury consistent though lol.
He needs to start shooting 1000 FTs every practice though lol
co sign... also start using that bank shot again

co sign... also start using that bank shot again

My gosh! I been saying he needs to bring that back for 4 years now man.

That '06 era Wade bank shot was butter. But it is nice to see his jumper coming around. Last year I would cringe when he shot mid range jumpers but this year he's getting them a lot better and I'm getting more confident in my boy. It's way too late for him to try to add 3 point range so if he can get that mid range down and still make those timely cuts he can be an efficient scorer for a few more years.

The fact that he's so bad at FT's irks me though. I think I shoot a higher FT percentage than him LMAO.

I noticed today when watching the post game interviews Wade has braces on his bottom teeth. When tf did this happen lol?

My gosh! I been saying he needs to bring that back for 4 years now man.

That '06 era Wade bank shot was butter. But it is nice to see his jumper coming around. Last year I would cringe when he shot mid range jumpers but this year he's getting them a lot better and I'm getting more confident in my boy. It's way too late for him to try to add 3 point range so if he can get that mid range down and still make those timely cuts he can be an efficient scorer for a few more years.

The fact that he's so bad at FT's irks me though. I think I shoot a higher FT percentage than him LMAO.
i without a doubt will beat wade from the 3pt line, probably at the free throw too
mean.gif

and its never too late to add the 3 point shot. in fact, its the natural progression of a great player. once their bodies start to slow down and they gotta play smarter instead of harder...the 3pt line is exactly what they need to work on. it only takes a couple weeks IF THAT to develop a 3pt shot.

i without a doubt will beat wade from the 3pt line, probably at the free throw too :smh:

and its never too late to add the 3 point shot. in fact, its the natural progression of a great player. once their bodies start to slow down and they gotta play smarter instead of harder...the 3pt line is exactly what they need to work on. it only takes a couple weeks IF THAT to develop a 3pt shot.

For wade I think it might have to be a little longer than that lol. Idk man. He needs to work on that midrange first lol and get that back to from

I noticed today when watching the post game interviews Wade has braces on his bottom teeth. When tf did this happen lol?
He posted it on instagram. His oldest son and nephew had to get them, so they forced him to get them too. They said "dad you need to get those fixed" :rofl:

We play the ****** celtics next. Is that like a bye week? lol #CelticsStay****** #WereStillYourDaddy #DaddyIssues

His jumper is getting back. Hes been shooting a lot more and making them too. Getting that 06 confidence.

Good to see what Wade did.. i hope it can/will show lebron that wade and bosh can still carry the load if he is not 100% or not on his A game... please let them all take paycuts and bring in another all star :lol:

Last edited:
i didnt see the game tonight, but i see everyone is mad at dwyane wade and i saw the buzzer beater over lebron. why is everyone mad at wade?

Well they made a shot and there was 1 sec left in the game. They inbounded into wade and he got fouled with .8 left. He missed the first one and on the second one tried to purposely miss it so that time could run out. Buuuut he clanked it off the backboard and they called a violation leaving .8 left and resulting in jeff greens shot.

I liked Beasley's offensive game tonight. The kid should get more PT going further. I wonder why Spo didn't put him in the 2nd half of the game

Heat23, I'm with u.

Beas needs to average about 17-20 mins a night. Maybe more.

Spo can't let this talent sit. In 8min he was 5-7 with 10points. Got to get this man some more minutes.

Back
Top Bottom