THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Me too dude. I hate this. Why did our team put themselves in this position? If they would have just had consistent defensice energy and contained Danny Green, we would probably be up for god's sake lol.

Its all or nothing. There is so much pressure right now. Im praying for a godlike LeBron or Wade showing, because if we win tonight dude I am sure that game 7 we will suffocate them.

Either him, or Bron, or both. Either way we need one of them to take over.
Wade looked like the only one who wanted to win in Game 4. And Rio looked like he was throwing the game lol

Let's say Wade has one of those classic nights and scores 31, LeBron puts up 27, 9, and 7, and Bosh gets 15. That's still only 73 points. Forget the defense for a second - how Chalmers, Miller, Haslem, and Battier play will dictate the outcome so they better ******* show up.

Last edited:
^ don't forget a cool 15 from Jesus tonight! But seriously I fully expect everyone to show up tonight

Let's say Wade has one of those classic nights and scores 31, LeBron puts up 27, 9, and 7, and Bosh gets 15. That's still only 73 points. Forget the defense for a second - how Chalmers, Miller, Haslem, and Battier play will dictate the outcome so they better ******* show up.

Still all about defense though. Mainly stopping Green abd making it harder for TP. Last game he got what he wanted.

^Man ... their ball movement is a thing of beauty! That's why I know we'll be in good shape with Coach Pop at the Helm eventually for USA Basketball

Jesus finding the fountain of youth!
LeGod with the clutch 3!
Finals classic for the ages!

Not to mention being in a room with Heat haters!

I'm so juiced! One more then we're winning the chip guyss! :pimp:

The Spurs and Heat are two of the best teams out here. I can't even call it no more. They are too good. May the best team win on Thurs

JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH!! What a crazy game! I don't know how the Spurs can recover from this. I'm just hoping it's another classic.

Legend Dairy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom