THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

FIXED / RIGGED everybody know the heat will win game 7 also thoes "2 time champion" lebron lows put the stamp on it
this heat win will benefit NIKE and NBA heat merchandise thats the reason why also JOEY CRAWFORD came off the bench, coached, and reffed

I can't stand you guys team but ill say this. Anyone trying to say this game was rigged and discredit the heat pulling this game out is a damn fool.

That said my question is this. Regardless of what happens Thursday. Do you think heat place less emphasis on the regular season next year and try to pace themselves to be in better condition for the playoffs.

Seeing how hard it is to make it to 3 straight finals let alone 4 when you factor fatigue and injuries in, if I were a Heat fan I think it would be better to pace themselves, win about 50-55 games but go into the playoffs healthy and better rested for the playoff grind.

If they win Thursday it won't be mentioned much but perhaps dominating the 2nd half of the season the way they did wore them out when the later rounds of the playoffs game against teams that were a legit challenge to them.

Yeah. I think next season they should try to get a good chunk of rest. And Wade needs surgery for his knees

I would rest wade until he's fully healthy and limit lebrons time.

Sacrificing home court advantage for a few rounds at the expense of being healthy and developing the younger guys is a worth it trade off to me especially when Miami is a good road team.

FIXED / RIGGED everybody know the heat will win game 7 also thoes "2 time champion" lebron lows put the stamp on it
this heat win will benefit NIKE and NBA heat merchandise thats the reason why also JOEY CRAWFORD came off the bench, coached, and reffed

Your right the refs placed a magnet in the ball before that ray Allen 3 and put a magnet on the rim so the ball would go in automatically.

Man. I just hope that this really helps the Heats confidence. A lot of times they looked shaky. Especially on offense. We just have to try to make the most out of our offensive possessions and keep that energy we had in the closing moments on D

Yeah. I think next season they should try to get a good chunk of rest. And Wade needs surgery for his knees

Wade needs to do something with that knee, draining it won't suffice.

Don't forget that LeBron was in the Olympics last offseason, which in the long run is affecting his performance these playoffs, which has been solid but not as good as the 2012 ones.

LeBron has had one of the most intense schedules of all time these two previous seasons: A shortened, but condensed season where he got 4 games rest. Then 23 games in the playoffs. Then the Olympics in London. Then 6 games rest this season and now 23 games in the playoffs again. And in all of these games, he was the focal point of the opponents defense, but no one among the haters is giving him anything that resembless a free pass for fatigue because he's supposed to be this monster and it's expected from him to play 40+ minutes at the highest level every single night.

Last edited:
I dont think he needs to get it drained. Right now whats bugging him is the bone bruise on the right knee I believe. But i believe they say he has arthritis on his left knee, the one he got drained. But I say he go see that German Dr. that Kobe went to lol. He def needs to fix them though and add some super padding on them knees. And he should get a lot more rest next season. Bron too for that matter

i watched it at work on a 60in screen in our cafeteria, place was packed.. i was the only one rooting for the heat with my heat hat on... i was trolling the **** outta them after jesus hit that 3.. :lol:

I got up off my seat and ran around the kitchen yelling deliriously. LOL.

And yo.. where can I get hi-res photos again? Because I couldn't figure it out on NBA.com, and on gettyimages it's all water-marked.
Trying to get a shot of my dude Wade light-weight dunking it on Timmy D.

havent seen YouBigDummy in a while.. he is the one that usually blesses us with the pics and vids :smokin

Last edited:
Lost my voice Literally ...planned on going to work today which is my day off but naw I'm chilling .. I tweeted when lebron hit that 3 how how can we pull this out ?!! When bosh got that huge rebound and Allen hit that 3 I nearly passed out B .....

Lebron sucks. The majority of his points come from the free throw line he barley made that. Dude is garbage and anyone that admires his perfomance is sadly mislead because the refress carry him on there backs. Kobe looks better than lebron.

Lebron sucks. The majority of his points come from the free throw line he barley made that. Dude is garbage and anyone that admires his perfomance is sadly mislead because the refress carry him on there backs. Kobe looks better than lebron.

Your spelling ability seems to reflect your basketball knowledge quite well.

Your spelling ability seems to reflect your basketball knowledge quite well.
pretty much... i mean he's a baby since he is just "fresh out the box"

Last edited:
I don't want to hear #%!@# about how good the Heat are. Those frauds are lucky this is still going. If that stupid cornrow wearing #%@%@!@!$!! makes one free throw this is over. If that stupid bald headed #!$#%!@#$ makes one free throw this is over. If that smug smirking @#%!!%! coach keeps his BEST #%!%!@#!@ PLAYER on the floor for either 2nd chance 3, this is over. Forget the foul on Manu, forget the OT, forget everything else, that game should've been over after LeBron missed the 3. SHAME on San Antonio for giving the game away. SHAME on the Coach for his lack of foresight given what Vogel did with Hibbert.

*Drops mic*

Back
Top Bottom