THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

I don't want to hear #%!@# about how good the Heat are. Those frauds are lucky this is still going. If that stupid cornrow wearing #%@%@!@!$!! makes one free throw this is over. If that stupid bald headed #!$#%!@#$ makes one free throw this is over. If that smug smirking @#%!!%! coach keeps his BEST #%!%!@#!@ PLAYER on the floor for either 2nd chance 3, this is over. Forget the foul on Manu, forget the OT, forget everything else, that game should've been over after LeBron missed the 3. SHAME on San Antonio for giving the game away. SHAME on the Coach for his lack of foresight given what Vogel did with Hibbert.

*Drops mic*

It's okay little baby

I don't want to hear #%!@# about how good the Heat are. Those frauds are lucky this is still going. If that stupid cornrow wearing #%@%@!@!$!! makes one free throw this is over. If that stupid bald headed #!$#%!@#$ makes one free throw this is over. If that smug smirking @#%!!%! coach keeps his BEST #%!%!@#!@ PLAYER on the floor for either 2nd chance 3, this is over. Forget the foul on Manu, forget the OT, forget everything else, that game should've been over after LeBron missed the 3. SHAME on San Antonio for giving the game away. SHAME on the Coach for his lack of foresight given what Vogel did with Hibbert.

*Drops mic*

:lol: get this lame out of here.

Crazy win, I knew the Heat would come through. One more game and this exhausting season is over. I feel like the last game shows how powerful our team effort can be even our big 3 is struggling to make shots. Can't wait.

you know whats crazy!
Bosh stated yesterday before the game that Danny Green would not be open last night, ironically, Bosh is the one who blocked Dany Greens last 3 point shot! LOL!

*Drops mic*

LMAAAOO GO HAVE A SEAT!!

*Drops mic*

Nobody cares about your Angry Man Aaron Posts ... Aaron :rofl:

June 20th, 2006 = 2006 NBA Champions.

June 20th, 2013 = ?

I just want to get wavy down Biscayne BLVD again. That's all.

One more game, until then we postpone the early celebrations :rofl:

But having said that, I've never felt more confident .. the best team will win on Thursday bar none!

Crazy win, I knew the Heat would come through. One more game and this exhausting season is over. I feel like the last game shows how powerful our team effort can be even our big 3 is struggling to make shots. Can't wait.

I think this game was a HUGE confidence booster. Never before have their backs been against the wall so much, and have they been counted out. THEY WERE BRINGING OUT THE YELLOW ROPE ON THEIR HOME COURT.. And they managed to win. WOW.

So glad I'm a Heat fan man. Got damn

I think this game was a HUGE confidence booster. Never before have their backs been against the wall so much, and have they been counted out. THEY WERE BRINGING OUT THE YELLOW ROPE ON THEIR HOME COURT.. And they managed to win. WOW.

So glad I'm a Heat fan man. Got damn

Bosh said he saw it and made him mad

Don't Fuh with a mad dinosaur

Bosh coming out and telling the fans who left before the game ended telling Em don't come back to game 7

Bosh coming out and telling the fans who left before the game ended telling Em don't come back to game 7
yessir

probably the same "fans" who turned on Bosh at halftime smh yeah he was getting worked by Duncan but he was still hustling and diving for loose balls.

Lebron sucks. The majority of his points come from the free throw line he barley made that. Dude is garbage and anyone that admires his perfomance is sadly mislead because the refress carry him on there backs. Kobe looks better than lebron.

*Drops mic*

:smokin

One more, just one more.

Last edited:
Last night was such a big win.. it felt like we already won the chip. We play horrible after we get a redemption win.

I hope we dont play horrible. This is too big. Theyre 48 minutes away froma chip. Bron has to attack somehow someway man. And i HOPE that the Spurs are gassed out.

Man you telling me, I really hope they left everything on the floor last night and are completely demoralized and gassed..

I think TP might bounce back a little. Timmy I dont expect another 30-17 game. Manu.. Hope he still sucks. But id rather just have our team come out firing dude.

Smh. We haven't won back to back in 13 games.. I'm willing to let Parker go off.. as long as we can stop the 3 pointers like last game.

Stop 3s. Tighten up on sloppy TOs. Keep playing good D. Try to force TOs. But more importantly try to make the most out of our offensive possessions. If that means more lineups with Bron sans Wade and Bosh, do it. I know we haven't won back to back but I just can't see Miami letting this one go away. 48 min from a repeat? Especislly aftrr willing that Game 6 Victory? I don't think it'll happen but I know we wre capable of suffocating the Spurs both offensively and defensively, and now is the perfect time to put together that kind of game.

:rofl:
tumblr_monxrmLVoe1s78z6bo1_500.jpg

*Drops mic*

Nobody cares about your Angry Man Aaron Posts ... Aaron :rofl:

finns be so angry on twitter :lol: It could be a month without basketball and he'll still post something like this randomly about the Heat

Back
Top Bottom