THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Birdman.

tumblr_mndkzscpzk1s8qve7o1_1280.jpg

Birdman.
tumblr_mndtn7ShAZ1sq5vgfo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Just hope that Game 4 was a turn around game for our squad. They all definitely needed games like that for their confidence

If the same wade can show up again I think we're gonna be fine. There's nobody they can really use to match up with wade you can't take kawi off Lebron and green or niel can't guard wade either. And bores diaw and splitter can't guard him either. He should always have a mismatch

All we need is just one player to have a good game to open things up for Bron so he can do his thing and it doesn't really have to be Wade or Bosh. Remember on game 2 when Rio had that OK game? I'm confident we'll take game 5 with everything that's been happening with Parker and Manu. Never under estimate the Sas though.

Think Wade will have a good game. And Bron will be aggressive as well. That should open things up for Bosh and Co.

EDIT:
Cooked up a new AVY and this bad boy:

Last edited:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS AND SOON TO BE FATHER (You know who you are) !

#LetsGoHeat!

If we can slow down Duncan and Parker we can easily take this game. But every Parker and Duncan bucket is literarily 2 feet from the basket.

Right now the spurs are manipulating the hell out of the refs with every drive to the basket they get a foul call. Hopefully the Heat and Spo find ways to make things easier for them in the 2nd half.

Welp Heat allowed 60% shooting from the field.....they better come with the lock down defense for 6 and 7. We going to need Chalmers and Haslem to mainly step it up.

Last edited:
After 5 games, the depth of the two teams and the amount of different players stepping up and their hunger to win has been the main difference and which is also why the Spurs could afford Manu sucking so far this series.

Mario Chalmers. Udonis Haslem. Shane Battier. Norris Cole.

They've all played in all 5 finals games. That's 20 games between them. It's amazing to me that in only 1 out of those 20 games, it can be said that one of these guys has had a good game: Chalmers' game 2. You'd think that one of them would catch fire sooner or later, but no. Norris Cole has been absolutely abused on the defensive end tonight. Mike Miller started the series phenomenally but has had 0 points over 45 minutes in these last two games. He definitely doesn't deserve to start the next do or die game. **** it: Start Ray in game 6 and hope that the other role/energy players can bring something positive to the table. They had success going small in game 5, they can go even smaller by having Ray in the starting lineup.

I can't believe that the Heat allowed the Spurs 60% from the field in game 5 of the finals. Like they were facing a team of prime Shaq's and even his shooting percentage wasn't that high. And the worst part is that it wasn't one guy who had one of those nights where everything he throws up goes into the basket, but they collectively abused the Heat's defense. They couldn't come close to putting the same pressure on the Spurs on the defensive end as they did in game 4 despite having an extra days rest between games 4 and 5 as opposed to games 3 and 4. :smh:

lebron can't guard everyone at once, chalmers and wade letting green shoot those open 3's killed the heat. manu finally showed up and played well, i doubt the heat were counting on him playing this well.

missing those open layups by lebron and wade won't happen often but they had to finish them, seemed like they were expecting fouls called by the refs more so then actually trying to finish the layups. miami's big 3 all did pretty well (except for the FG% by wade and lebron) and even ray allen showed up but they still lost, bad sign imo.

Back
Top Bottom