THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

My friend, a Laker fan, is such a hater haha. Texted him after Bron's block with that shocked emoji and he goes

"what about LeBron? he had a weak *** performance. and that block wasn't even impressive because spliiter got no elevation, all LeBron had to do was stick his hand up."

HAAATEEERRRRRR :lol: but dude is my best friend hahahaha

lebron is shorter and from the looks of it the both had ups... how do you guys look at this game? was game 1 just a warm up? a lucky TP shot that put them up by 4? or we gave our best and this is the way it should have been from the jump?

this dude mike miller seems to only show up when its the nba finals. wasnt able to catch the game but it seems like yall made your big run when they were playing a parker neal manu lineup, was the small lineup one of the reasons why rio and bron were able to take over?

lebron is shorter and from the looks of it the both had ups... how do you guys look at this game? was game 1 just a warm up? a lucky TP shot that put them up by 4? or we gave our best and this is the way it should have been from the jump?

I feel that we LOST game 1 by letting them outplay us in the 4th. I mean that TP shot was like nanoseconds from being a violation and so if he missed or if he didn't get it off things might be a lot different. But "ifs" don't change nada.

We played better this game defensively. Forced the TOs that we feast off of. Offensively, need to do a little tinkering though. It was so weird seeing Bron go 3-13 until the big run.

Where do you guys find those Hi-Res pics of action of the game? Can I get some Wade ones?

YouBigDummy would prob be the best person to answer this one Getty images and nba.com are 2 good ones though, imo.

i know this one is from last years finals , but this is my fav D Wade shot

there's always someone left to fight .......

Cant do nothing when any team shoots like that man. But still.
Bron has to get it going. Wade played good until the game was broken wide open haha.

Can't get too high nor too low ... was an absolutely brilliant shooting performance by the Spurs! We adjust and prepare better for game 4!

Bron out there doing his best 2011 finals impersonation. :smh:

I don't know where to start but we better bring it come game 4.

We need Bron to score. He even says so himself that he has to be better. We need him to be aggressive, and to attack, and to score.

And defensively I think we should just stay at home and live with them feasting inside the 3

Back
Top Bottom